advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Why is injectable Superdrol so much stronger than oral?

I gonna try 10mg (inject) split 2x a day.
See how this works. Maybe i can deal better.

When was your liver transplant?

So I had been running Test and Tren for 10 weeks and decided to add 40mg/day of Xtreme Anabolic Superdrol. 4 weeks in my liver shut down. Had underlying liver problem, Hep C. So liver was a bit suspect to begin with and when I added Mythylated Superdol (oral) my liver shut down. Was put on transplant list at Tampa General. 4 months later started to improve without and therapy or meds. 8 months later full recovery! Just finished 8 weeks of Mayvret and now no Hep C detectable in blood and liver enzymes are perfect.

So I had been running Test and Tren for 10 weeks and decided to add 40mg/day of Xtreme Anabolic Superdrol. 4 weeks in my liver shut down. Had underlying liver problem, Hep C. So liver was a bit suspect to begin with and when I added Mythylated Superdol (oral) my liver shut down. Was put on transplant list at Tampa General. 4 months later started to improve without and therapy or meds. 8 months later full recovery! Just finished 8 weeks of Mayvret and now no Hep C detectable in blood and liver enzymes are perfect.
Wow, you dodged a serious bullet! Are you more careful now in what you put in your body?

So with the Hep C, there is noway to really treat it once you have it? I recently got a vaccine for it because we ate at a taco bell where a worker had Hep C. Just to be safe. Im not afraid of vaccines. I guess you are immune to it now since you had it, right? Have you been vaccinated for Hep A and B?

If you dont mind, can you share how you think you contracted the Hep C?

Wow, you dodged a serious bullet! Are you more careful now in what you put in your body?

So with the Hep C, there is noway to really treat it once you have it? I recently got a vaccine for it because we ate at a taco bell where a worker had Hep C. Just to be safe. Im not afraid of vaccines. I guess you are immune to it now since you had it, right? Have you been vaccinated for Hep A and B?

If you dont mind, can you share how you think you contracted the Hep C?

So you got vaccine for Hep A. That should prevent you from getting Hep A as you body will build up the Anti-Body for it. There is no vaccine for Hep A. Got it from sharing pins I think! Hep C can now be cured with a 8 or 12 weeks of Mavret or Harvoni, which I just completed.

Waiting to start @sciroxx-lab superdrol as soon as I get it, would yall say 10mg 6 weeks is a good cycle? Or still too toxic

I was just using superdrol 3 weeks 20mg and 3 weeks 40mg so total 6 weeks oral version and my liver enzymes and ggtp and bilrubin remained virtually unchanged. Now I'm taking 2-4 weeks off and restarting it. My favorite oral and I think that with most of the orals its toxicity is greatly exaggerated

I was just using superdrol 3 weeks 20mg and 3 weeks 40mg so total 6 weeks oral version and my liver enzymes and ggtp and bilrubin remained virtually unchanged. Now I'm taking 2-4 weeks off and restarting it. My favorite oral and I think that with most of the orals its toxicity is greatly exaggerated
That is odd man, what liver supps you taking?
Are you sure it's not underdosed?

Curious as to why you went the oral route vs. Injectable?

I'm using oral SD currently but also have some injectable on hand I've never used. Is injectable actually stronger or? I think MPMD was saying the oral version was actually stronger (in an older video) so at this point I'm confused lol.

I took injectable sd one time. And will never touch it again. I took it along with some androl pre workout and man I felt like my kidneys were going to explode. So painful

Injectable
I've always found injectable versions to be a lot stronger than their oral versions to be honest. I know many members may disagree, but 10mg of legit injectable SD should yield pretty decent results. If it was me and, if you have been using low doses in general, I'd start there. You can always bring it up if needed but, in my opinion, 10mg should be good enough for the entire 6 weeks if you do not want to jeopardize health markers more than it's needed. Just my 2 cents.

I find oral I can do 10mg. Anything more my stomach feels like shit and so do I. Inject form I can handle 30-40mg no problem. I like running it first 3-4 weeks and last 3-4 weeks of a blast.

Lethargy? Also, bloodwork?
I dont use use it daily. I rotate my preworkout drugs as needed. Test suspension being used 95% of the time. The rest of the time I use the harsher/stronger compounds like methyltren, tren base, and injectable superdrol. Those are reserved for days when i just cant get my ass in gear.

I have some inj. sdrol that I may use in a few months. Use it pre workout.

Never used injectable form before.
Let us all know how your run with the injectable goes. Iv tried superdrol 3 times from sponsors on here and it was not the same superdrol I got back in the day over the counter. It was all garbage not sure exactly what it even was. The legit stuff was Anabolic extreme brand. That stuff was strong stuff. One of my buddies turned yellow on it.

Staff online

• Bio
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner