advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Why is injectable Superdrol so much stronger than oral?

Yes. I never felt anything like it before. Idk may have just been a weird reaction but it was enough that I will never take it again

kind of makes me question if it was a reaction to solvents opposed to sd. Seems odd for a first dose

I'd check in on logs of the injectable SD, and see what, if any, similarities exist between it and oral route. I think we do respond differently, so look at the extremes that others have had. Oral made me have angst, but also lethargy. I know it seems like a contradiction, but I didn't have any energy for the most part, yet could have anxiousness and aggression in moments. Didn't "feel like" lifting, but when I did, my workouts would be filled with better ability to lift heavier and more reps. The aesthetics were great, and muscle fullness was greatly increased. Its been years, so I don't have any evidence of blood panels from then, but I do recall a little lower HDL, liver toxicity unchanged (don't know how). Sleep was unchanged. No insomnia or night sweats. I don't like being lethargic so from that standpoint I'd want to see some documents of people that ran the injectable.

Old thread but I've been wanting to brew up some inj sd as well. It dissolves incredibly easily at 50mg/ml in bacardi 151 for oral, so I imagine if you have real SD it'll dissolve in just 2%BA/20%BB/carrier oil of choice, but I will try brewing it in early october and report results here.

Old thread but I've been wanting to brew up some inj sd as well. It dissolves incredibly easily at 50mg/ml in bacardi 151 for oral, so I imagine if you have real SD it'll dissolve in just 2%BA/20%BB/carrier oil of choice, but I will try brewing it in early october and report results here.
1-2% BA
20-25% BB
mct oil
At 30mg/ml holds perfectly fine with no pip.

Never tried 50mg/ml but really not worth it.
At 20mg ed it's already pushing it.

Tbh i prefer to use less oral for more time than the opposite, but SD in 4 weeks can already build lots of tissue.

1-2% BA
20-25% BB
mct oil
At 30mg/ml holds perfectly fine with no pip.

Never tried 50mg/ml but really not worth it.
At 20mg ed it's already pushing it.

Tbh i prefer to use less oral for more time than the opposite, but SD in 4 weeks can already build lots of tissue.
That recipe looks lovely, thanks mate. I might still brew a higher mg/ml with the goal of requiring less oil volume, but it’s all academic for me anyhow since I can’t use anything harsh for a while (damn liver)

So I had been running Test and Tren for 10 weeks and decided to add 40mg/day of Xtreme Anabolic Superdrol. 4 weeks in my liver shut down. Had underlying liver problem, Hep C. So liver was a bit suspect to begin with and when I added Mythylated Superdol (oral) my liver shut down. Was put on transplant list at Tampa General. 4 months later started to improve without and therapy or meds. 8 months later full recovery! Just finished 8 weeks of Mayvret and now no Hep C detectable in blood and liver enzymes are perfect.
Damn. Sounds exactly like my story to an extent. I started the transplant paperwork too.

Obviously punted Tren and SD immediately when I went to the ER.

liver has some lesions now but values are in perfect range, fixing the lesions and I’ll be back to 100%.

At your levels 250 TestE + 4w of 10mg inj or oral SD ed will made you explode lean.

Thanks man! I may consider this actually as I have been very interested in SD. Got to watch the digestion upset, but it would be great. Might be doing a show fairly soon , so it would be perfect for directly after

20mg injection in the am and 20mg injection pre workout and pumps were insane on first day of using this stuff.

Generally the literature states a minor difference but quite honestly over they years I have run many orals and inj orals and I don't really notice much of a difference at all. I feel like crap on sdrol if it's inj or oral. The best sdrol's I have used were orals (competitive labs mdrol being the best). I used one great inj adrol but the rest were ok and I have used many great oral adrols (BD for example). The same for dbol as well and the inj dbols I have tried didn't compare to the orals I have used (Balkan etc). DESMA winny was good though and I liked that and that was probably my fav going off memory but when weighing everything up (results and convenience) I would go with an oral winny because injecting it daily when oral winny is gtg and there isn't that much/any difference in side effects just makes it an easy decision to me. The same reason why I drink my synthergine over injecting it as well.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws