YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Why is it Diuretics sometimes flatten people out, and how do avoid it???

Status
Not open for further replies.

TooPowerful4u

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I know a LOT of people who have had problems with diuretics flattening them out. Im GUESSING it is due to the diuretic pulling water out of the body. Can it actually drain water out of the muscles though? What causes this, and what can be done to avoid this?

hey

intead of posting the EXACT same thread all over do some research... quit being lazy or ask you buds who won all the overalls

Water...

Water is distributed over three diferent "compartments" in the body. One of those is intracellular. Diuretics pull water from all three compartments, so some of that will come from muscle cells.

Potassium-sparing diuretics will reduce the intracellular water loss somewhat, but not dramatically.

Hey DPS. Why dont u back off for a change. I wont go into the childish stuff i did last time. Stop following me and belittleing me on every threat i post here or on IM. I post on 2 boards so i can get answers from a diverse group of people. Satisfied? If ur THAT hung up on me, and really have a big problem with me, il be at a lot of the major shows this year, and i guess were gonna have to settle this right? Just say the word... bodyrock is early july, thats the first one il be at ;)

hmmmm

well to apease you i dont follow you around! I just happen to stumble on your post... its the repitition you do by either not likeing the answer you get or wasting others time cause you wont research the said topic..

you have asked the same question to
wylde
me
skip
randy
and who else i dont know..
for the record here SKIP DOESNT HELP YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!so why do you use the team skip logo...

Your probably a bright kid but you need not get caught up in the internet drama.

so with that said in the aritcles section there is a post from wylde on your questions look it up and it should give you the answer you desire...... dukin it out come on now youll never gain wt with a feed tube down your throat .

1. Skip did attempt to help me out for my prep for my shows. I didnt correctly follow everything he told me, which is prolly why i didnt come in as good as i could (my fault)but i learned a lot from him, and woulda looked a lot worse if i didnt have his help. Still dont think i looked too bad for my age.

2. I cant seem to remember askin this question before, cuase its the first fuckin time i thought of it after reading a post this morning.

3. Also, if uv got the problem, and we cant settle it like adults, we will settle it like men. Do me a favor and dont post on any of my threads i start anymore, and itl b over. Otherwise, i guess we will have to settle it. This is one area i dont like to brag in, i dont like to fight. Its funny that once ur trained to, u dont really desire to fight anymore and start avoiding them (unless its in competition) You can talk all the crap u want with the feed tube, put up or shutup.

This needs to resolved via PM, e-mail, or a different board not on this board.

No point in letting this continue.

xcel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member