advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Why is it not a good idea to tell your GF/Wife you use gear?

grizzly978

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Although I am 100% against racism, that Sterling guy's girlfriend baited him and then recorded him to say terrible racist comments, then she used them to ruin his life because they were having a disagreement. Although what he said was WRONG, she could have just dumped him, but she wasn't satisfied with that, she needed to cause damage. And this is why I refuse to tell any girlfriend that I use gear, it's not worth it!!!!!

Hes not the first one to go down on that count, totally fucked up, now shes probably begging him for forgiveness, ah the impulsivity of some people.

Although I am 100% against racism, that Sterling guy's girlfriend baited him and then recorded him to say terrible racist comments, then she used them to ruin his life because they were having a disagreement. Although what he said was WRONG, she could have just dumped him, but she wasn't satisfied with that, she needed to cause damage. And this is why I refuse to tell any girlfriend that I use gear, it's not worth it!!!!!

Well sounds like your a smart guy. There are very very few girls out there that understand what we do. It all boils down the bull shit fuckin media blowing steroids out of proportion.

There are rules about telling a female about steroid usage.

First one. If she's into the whole fitness competing scene she will more likely understand.
If you love and trust her 100% but even this one is still a big IF. If your a nice guy don't blow up(aka not an ass hole) and you help her understand why you do it she'll more likely be more accepting

Most females WILL and repeat WILL at some point use it against you throw it in your face or threaten you with it.

Well sounds like your a smart guy. There are very very few girls out there that understand what we do. It all boils down the bull shit fuckin media blowing steroids out of proportion.

There are rules about telling a female about steroid usage.

First one. If she's into the whole fitness competing scene she will more likely understand.
If you love and trust her 100% but even this one is still a big IF. If your a nice guy don't blow up(aka not an ass hole) and you help her understand why you do it she'll more likely be more accepting

Most females WILL and repeat WILL at some point use it against you throw it in your face or threaten you with it.

As soon as you get made about ANYTHING, they will try to blame gear. If you're having a bad day and feeling down, they will say the gear is messing with your emotions. I can go on and on, it's like giving them things to use against you if you tell them you use gear.

I would much rather be accused of using gear than being a racist! How anyone could say such things, whether being baited or not, is totally unacceptable. Next thing he's going to say is, "some of my best friends are black". Money may be able to get you a pass on a lot of things, but not making racist or anti-semitic comments!:banghead::banghead:

My wife saw me prep for two shows naturally, and then my last show with assistence. Coming straight from her mouth, I was 100% better being on gear than not, so she has no major issues with it, based on how I set up the situation. But it is true, I was so much moodier and angry from my diet without gear, that when I was on gear prepping my life was sooo much better.

I can see not telling a girlfriend, but if you want to buy illegal drugs and risk your health behind your wife's back, you need to rethink your priorities.

My buddy from the gym is in jail right now awaiting trial on 9 charges because his gf filed a restraining order and told the cops he had steroids, etc at his place...she even pinned her weed on him so hes getting charged with that...now he was a scumbag and constantly was cheating on her but still i feel bad lol

some women are really sweet and can be trusted.

I never met one tho....:st:r-wars
-JS

GF is a no-no. Especially if you don't live with her. I'd rather just lie by omission and avoid that conversation as long as possible.

Mine has seen me popping dbols and var and so I told her that I use them, but she still to this day has no idea that I'm pinning my ass a few times a week. We don't live together so there's no chance of me getting caught, so it's definitely not going to be put out in the open.

Now if you live with your chick, and she walks in on you with a syringe sticking out of your ass, that is going to be a lot more complicated to explain than just telling her upfront. I would much rather be outright if I knew my chances of eventually getting caught (literally) with my pants down were pretty high.

I can see not telling a girlfriend, but if you want to buy illegal drugs and risk your health behind your wife's back, you need to rethink your priorities.

Agreed... and if they can't be trusted then you are obviously with the wrong person.

After discussing it with my fiance, it just so happened that she wanted to get involved with the dark side as well, so now we are both on that side of the coin. We now have another commonality to bond over lol

My buddy from the gym is in jail right now awaiting trial on 9 charges because his gf filed a restraining order and told the cops he had steroids, etc at his place...she even pinned her weed on him so hes getting charged with that...now he was a scumbag and constantly was cheating on her but still i feel bad lol

the way this reads says he's still with her. is he fucking daffy?

i told my girl two years ago. its a pain in the ass trying to hide the pins and shit. i broke up with her last year around this time of year because she was being a psycho clingy bitch. she blames it on the gear, she doesnt realize i was 100% off of it at that time, BUT she kept her fucking mouth shut to everyone else about it since we have a ton of mutual friends. idk. do it or dont do it. some bitches are crazy about it because theyre nothing but sheep that trust the media. others have half a brain. mine knew i was into this lifestyle. she knows i've been researching using gear since i was like 17, so 9 years before the first time i actually used it.. i like to think im pretty educated on it.

Agreed... and if they can't be trusted then you are obviously with the wrong person.

After discussing it with my fiance, it just so happened that she wanted to get involved with the dark side as well, so now we are both on that side of the coin. We now have another commonality to bond over lol

lol same here

the way this reads says he's still with her. is he fucking daffy?

i told my girl two years ago. its a pain in the ass trying to hide the pins and shit. i broke up with her last year around this time of year because she was being a psycho clingy bitch. she blames it on the gear, she doesnt realize i was 100% off of it at that time, BUT she kept her fucking mouth shut to everyone else about it since we have a ton of mutual friends. idk. do it or dont do it. some bitches are crazy about it because theyre nothing but sheep that trust the media. others have half a brain. mine knew i was into this lifestyle. she knows i've been researching using gear since i was like 17, so 9 years before the first time i actually used it.. i like to think im pretty educated on it.

lol idk man...another friend talked to him on the phone and hes told me before that they were the most fucked up couple hes seen in his life...it's weird too because he seems like the most mild mannered person around but of course you never know. He's big as fuck so he will have a hard time denying the charges lol

I had more trouble making her come off anavar than anything hahaha... "Honey, listen, you can't stay on this forever. It isn't healthy to stay on steroids for that long. Come off for 6 weeks and we'll work more on your diet and training and then you can go back on..."

Never in a million years would I have seen myself having that kind of conversation with a woman...that's why we are together lol

haha yeah I know...my fiance competes and shes 10 weeks out now from women's physique..she has a log over in the female forum..but yes she's as bad as I am with wanting to stay on, etc. I should listen to my own advice that I give her lol

My wife, back then my fiance, and I discussed the prospect of TRT together and made the decision for me to get "on" mutually. After that, it wasn't a stretch to get her comfortable about the idea of my blasting and crusing. She loves me, but Lord knows if we got divorced or I messed around on her, or some other stupidity, what she might do. She is, after all, human.

Depends on your woman. Mine doesnt mind my use as long as I'm not hiding the amounts from her. Hell she pins my triceps for me and massages my arms and delts to disperse the oil after my shots. She's even about to start 50mg of deca for 12 weeks. But I've also had an ex or two who were completely opposed to aas. Rly depends on your partner.

Last edited:
:yeahthat: ^^^^^ Exactly!

If you legitimately trust your wife, then I see nothing wrong with it. My wife is very cool with it, doesn't compete but she is very into fitness. If it was just a gf though I would NOT tell her. If you are married it's especially important to discuss it with them for potential health issues (especially if you are using slin). A marriage is all about trust, if you can't trust your significant other with steroid use than maybe they shouldn't be your significant other...

This is true. But some guys (and women) completely F*** up and marry the worst possible human being to be attached too.

I am not a fan of lying by any means. I know guys that lie about everything to their wives because if they don't, they are going to hear endless nagging around the clock.

It sucks to be in that position but I've seen this kind of thing quite a bit.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131