over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Why is it?

OK what the hell is 5 guys?
Or should I not ask?:D

This place rocked I ate at it in FL last month!!
**broken link removed**

I hadn't had a hot dog in 10 years but tore up a few coney island foot longs while there and some chicken wings....:D

Oh shat Ijust realized we are doing it again with the food threads....:p

Oh shat Ijust realized we are doing it again with the food threads....:p

DEAR GOD PLEASE DO NOT START ABOUT CAKE OR COOKIES .... I AM ALREADY LOSING MY MIND:eek: :eek: :eek:

DEAR GOD PLEASE DO NOT START ABOUT CAKE OR COOKIES .... I AM ALREADY LOSING MY MIND:eek: :eek: :eek:

Just wait until I give you the updated plan, your going to love me...............NOT!

Just wait until I give you the updated plan, your going to love me...............NOT!

WHAT ..... YOUR GONNA TAKE MY EVOO's and Fish Oil Caps away .... big whoop!

Oh wait,

It is more cardio ..... ISN'T IT!:eek: :eek: :eek:

LOL, I remember one year i was in contest prep and I'm in the gym training. Now I don't know about the rest of you but whenever I get ready for shows it seems my sense of smell is comparable to a dogs! I was training this day when all of the sudden mid set of t-bar rows I pause and say to my ex wife.........."That's just not right", she asks what isn't? I say someone is cooking a steak on a bar-b-que and I have to smell it while dieting and training!!! She says it's your imagination I can't smell anything, I kept on about it saying, how can you not smell that? Sure enough 5 minutes later she said, That's incredible, I smell it now! It was someone Q"ing a steak about a mile away..............It was my next door neighbour......LOL. I was just dumbfounded!!!

But yes, the food ads are unbeleievable while dieting. I just look away!! No use changing channels cause there is just another ad for different food on!

For all those of you who are dieting now and work in an office ... I just wanted to share that someone in my office baked a TON of chocolate chip cookies and banana bread, and thought it would be nice to bring them to work. I had to stand in front of a huge container of cookies in order to prepare my grits ... inhaling the sweet, luring scent of sugar and chocolate ... and watching all the overweight people walk out with 5 cookies on their plates.

I walked away with only my grits and the satisfaction that I didn't give in to temptation.

For all those of you who are dieting now and work in an office ... I just wanted to share that someone in my office baked a TON of chocolate chip cookies and banana bread, and thought it would be nice to bring them to work. I had to stand in front of a huge container of cookies in order to prepare my grits ... inhaling the sweet, luring scent of sugar and chocolate ... and watching all the overweight people walk out with 5 cookies on their plates.

I walked away with only my grits and the satisfaction that I didn't give in to temptation.

OH MAN! I didn't even think of Banana Bread, thanks for the reminder :eek:

WOW! I'm glad to know I'm not the only one feeling this way. LOL

People in my office are the same way bringing all kinds of foods in that smell good and look even better. I'm pretty much use to it by now. Even when my boss goes out with vendors for lunch and brings back desserts for all of us. One of our customers called in yesterday and said he was going to buy pizza for the office. They told him I'm on a diet and he said that he would send me a grilled chicken with lettuce. LOL

I've been doing really well with no serious cavings up until this week. Now they are starting to catch up with me. Boy, does pizza sound good right now.

Lynx... Everlast watches the Food Network all the time too.

Massive G, sorry about starting another food thread.

This should help you get your minds off the cookies.

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    3.2 KB · Views: 84

I completely feel your pain. It's friday morning and I'm being teased by the wonderful aroma of toasted bagels and I just know how much cream cheese people are slathering on them... not to mention the plethora of sweet, delicious sugar-coated donuts that I know are in there. Meanwhile, I'm at my desk eating cold scrambled eggs with hot sauce...
BUT, I also know that my body is changing & developing for the better and don't constantly complain that my clothes don't fit because "I'm fat" while I'm shoving a donut and bagel in my mouth :)

Stay strong competitors!!

Better for you "banana bread" (makes one mini-loaf):
1 egg white
1/2 cup splenda
as much cinnamon as you like
2 scoops banana protein powder
add enough water to make it a "doughy" consistency, but don't make it to thin!
When eating carbs, I also add 1/4 cup of slow oats (you can use the quick oats if you dont' like the chewier consistency of baking the slow oats)
Use minimal PAM on the loaf pan, bake for 10 minutes at 375

Enjoy! :)

I completely feel your pain. It's friday morning and I'm being teased by the wonderful aroma of toasted bagels and I just know how much cream cheese people are slathering on them... not to mention the plethora of sweet, delicious sugar-coated donuts that I know are in there. Meanwhile, I'm at my desk eating cold scrambled eggs with hot sauce...
BUT, I also know that my body is changing & developing for the better and don't constantly complain that my clothes don't fit because "I'm fat" while I'm shoving a donut and bagel in my mouth :)

Stay strong competitors!!

Better for you "banana bread" (makes one mini-loaf):
1 egg white
1/2 cup splenda
as much cinnamon as you like
2 scoops banana protein powder
add enough water to make it a "doughy" consistency, but don't make it to thin!
When eating carbs, I also add 1/4 cup of slow oats (you can use the quick oats if you dont' like the chewier consistency of baking the slow oats)
Use minimal PAM on the loaf pan, bake for 10 minutes at 375

Enjoy! :)

Put into my recipe file, thanks!

You're welcome! if you want to be really indulgent, put some power butter or any natty pb on it - yummy! :)

After my contest I think I am headed another direction ..... FULL FAT!:D

After my contest I think I am headed another direction ..... FULL FAT!:D

hell ya! lol! I'm going camping the weekend after my last show and can you say S'MORE's on the campfire?! Grilled cream-cheese stuffed, bacon-wrapped peppercini's?! Oh ya, baby!
Which contest are you preppin' for?

hell ya! lol! I'm going camping the weekend after my last show and can you say S'MORE's on the campfire?! Grilled cream-cheese stuffed, bacon-wrapped peppercini's?! Oh ya, baby!
Which contest are you preppin' for?

If your camping there is NOTHING like hotdogs for breakfast and baked beans!!!!!!!!!;)

Mainevent and I are training for the Francois in Columbus May 10th. The Sunday after my contest I do believe I will hit every place I have had to drive by since we have been prep'ing, Don Emilios (Tex Mex), Pizza Place Pizza (simply the best sicilian pizza you will ever have), and of course my fair share of Hostess Cherry Pies and Coke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will thow some Cheese cake from Outback to keep it universal and can not forget about Ben and Jerrys Choc. Chip Cookie Dough mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws