over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Why is it?

If your camping there is NOTHING like hotdogs for breakfast and baked beans!!!!!!!!!;)

Mainevent and I are training for the Francois in Columbus May 10th. The Sunday after my contest I do believe I will hit every place I have had to drive by since we have been prep'ing, Don Emilios (Tex Mex), Pizza Place Pizza (simply the best sicilian pizza you will ever have), and of course my fair share of Hostess Cherry Pies and Coke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will thow some Cheese cake from Outback to keep it universal and can not forget about Ben and Jerrys Choc. Chip Cookie Dough mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

Sounds like an awesome plan!! I'm looking forward to a frozen margarita, chips and hot salsa and chicken quesadilla from Salty Senorita! And, ya...for me it's a toss up between B&J choc chip cookie dough and B&J chunky monkey!
A slice of gooey, cheesy, thin crust pizza with oregano sounds so good too! OH and I'm missing drinking a Blue Moon, with an orange slice of course!

I'm treating myself to a fillet on my next two leg days now, though so I'm excited about that; getting so tired of salmon!

Wishing you the best prep for your contest! I'll be in the Contra Costa that weekend and plan on bringing home a sword! woo hoo! :)

Sounds like an awesome plan!! I'm looking forward to a frozen margarita, chips and hot salsa and chicken quesadilla from Salty Senorita! And, ya...for me it's a toss up between B&J choc chip cookie dough and B&J chunky monkey!
A slice of gooey, cheesy, thin crust pizza with oregano sounds so good too! OH and I'm missing drinking a Blue Moon, with an orange slice of course!

I'm treating myself to a fillet on my next two leg days now, though so I'm excited about that; getting so tired of salmon!

Wishing you the best prep for your contest! I'll be in the Contra Costa that weekend and plan on bringing home a sword! woo hoo! :)

Best of luck to you too! Come back with a sword, I will buy a cheesecake and we can use it to cut it with .... LMAO!

Oh, and if there is a national shortidge in B&J Choc. Chip Cookie Dough, sorry!

Best of luck to you too! Come back with a sword, I will buy a cheesecake and we can use it to cut it with .... LMAO!

Oh, and if there is a national shortidge in B&J Choc. Chip Cookie Dough, sorry!

Thanks!!
That's awesome! LOL!

cslim - Will you be competing in bodybuilding, figure, or fitness at the Contra Costa? I'm considering doing that show - figure.

cslim - Will you be competing in bodybuilding, figure, or fitness at the Contra Costa? I'm considering doing that show - figure.

Figure! Is that the one you are prepping for? Or another one?

I watch food network so much more when I'm dieting. I also bake TONS! :eek:

:D Hahaha ha And I thought I was the only one who did that.....I actually like the cartoon network and food network when I am dieting...........

Good plan. A margarita does sound pretty tasty!

...good to know that I'm not the only one planning out my first regular meal down to the drinks and dessert. lol

Figure! Is that the one you are prepping for? Or another one?

I'm getting ready for the Emerald Cup in 2 weeks. Yikes!

But I'd like to do one more before June, and thought the Contra Costa one would be good.

Oh, and I only have three words for my first meal after the show: Girl Scout Cookies!!!

Damn pizza hut commercials kill me everytime:(

Out of pan and into the fire.................Hottt, Sass, cslim, mo and the rest, but especially Hottt....pay attention here:
I have the recipe for Lynx's Monster PB, choc chip M&M cookies. Made a batch a couple of weeks ago and let me tell you, MMMMMMMMMMMM OMG MMMMMMMMMMMMM. They were incredible, the choc chips just melted in your mouth as they mixed with the wonderful taste of Peanut Butter, the M&M's just capped off the perfection of it all, HMMMMM Since I'm injured I must make some more this weekend to comfort my pain!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA

I'll let you all know how they go.........down that is with a big glass of ice cold milk!!!!:p :D

I remember in my contest days during depletion of carbs...someone spraying WD-40 on some equipment and the vapor of the petroleum distillates smelled very SWEET.

When I began carbing up a few days later the first baked potato I ate-I Still SWEARit tasted like ICE CREAME and the amount of saliva and amylase I released for that 50 grams of carbs like Pavlov's dog was enough to fill a bucket.

Did I tell you how much I MISS low carby days excessive cardio and child sized meal portions for meals??:p :D

Out of pan and into the fire.................Hottt, Sass, cslim, mo and the rest, but especially Hottt....pay attention here:
I have the recipe for Lynx's Monster PB, choc chip M&M cookies. Made a batch a couple of weeks ago and let me tell you, MMMMMMMMMMMM OMG MMMMMMMMMMMMM. They were incredible, the choc chips just melted in your mouth as they mixed with the wonderful taste of Peanut Butter, the M&M's just capped off the perfection of it all, HMMMMM Since I'm injured I must make some more this weekend to comfort my pain!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA

I'll let you all know how they go.........down that is with a big glass of ice cold milk!!!!:p :D

I hate you.....I hate you so much......

The cookie monster is my brother that is how much I love chocolate chip cookies....:D

OH DEAR GOD :eek: NOT the COOKIES AGAIN!! And you KNOW I am not happy tonight :(

What did you say... I can't hear you...

Attachments

• smile.gif
    smile.gif
    669 bytes · Views: 45

OMG...those sound SOOO good! Grr!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic