over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Why is it?

Another one pissed off for being banned. As soon as his ban expired, he posts this :rolleyes:

And yes, I feel great for banning your ass again :D

LMFAO!

Big A,
all-though there are many great guys the pros and the coaches around (5-8 people) here giving the geniuine advice.... and they some times get pissed of due to extreme stupidity of the OP only when they have calculated their reaction/effect.(absolutely right nothing wrong with it)

this the time when the mediocre bodybuilder who has been an A-kisser(sorry to use this word) enters the arena...(trying to mimic his idols style of "finding everything stupid" on those who don`t need it especially when the OP is a superior Bodybuilder).

thats where the ego-clashes....of course one can learn from any one...when needed....but this site can get better if people ( a-kissers keep their advice to them selves without getting emotionally involved...).... just answer the question describing the pros and cons(ik they know)...instead of being the.....big-bro--to a person who is already better than him in physiue and knowledge, and does`nt need the use-less advice.)

these are the root cause....

Kind of off topic... kind of not :)

I thought about buying a personalized shirt to wear while working with printed on the back...

GYM RULES
1. DON'T curl in the squat rack.
2. Put your weight's BACK.
3. SQUAT. I repeat, SQUAT.
4. Hat's forward's or backwards... ONLY
5. GET OVER YOURSELF and JUST LIFT.

hahaha, ah yes, I'm a dork :)

This is one of the only websites I know of where most people try to
treat each other with respect.

This is one of the things I liked most about the
site when I first found it while searching for diet info about 4 years ago.

I didn't sign up right away since even though I've been working out for years I
had more to learn than to add so I try to stay out of way.

I have learned a ton here and do enjoy how most of the time members can
disagree without namecalling or ignoring what the opposing view has to offer.

This business must be unique

You have told 7,000 customers they can't buy your product anymore. (access your website) Your success is an amazing accomplishment. I do not believe Microsoft or Walmart or Johnson & Johnson believe they can afford to ban 7,000 customers.

Big A , you are an entrepreneurial genius. I had to practically beg people to join my gym. And it wasn't enough to keep it in the black.

Big A,
all-though there are many great guys the pros and the coaches around (5-8 people) here giving the geniuine advice.... and they some times get pissed of due to extreme stupidity of the OP only when they have calculated their reaction/effect.(absolutely right nothing wrong with it)

this the time when the mediocre bodybuilder who has been an A-kisser(sorry to use this word) enters the arena...(trying to mimic his idols style of "finding everything stupid" on those who don`t need it especially when the OP is a superior Bodybuilder).

thats where the ego-clashes....of course one can learn from any one...when needed....but this site can get better if people ( a-kissers keep their advice to them selves without getting emotionally involved...).... just answer the question describing the pros and cons(ik they know)...instead of being the.....big-bro--to a person who is already better than him in physiue and knowledge, and does`nt need the use-less advice.)

these are the root cause....

lol....what-in-the-hell-are-you-talking-about-now

:eek:

I think it's just a lack of respect.

People are rude and our civilized society has allowed those who would normally suffer the consequences of their actions [Get their asses stomped into the ground.] to continue on with their piss poor behavior.

That isn't allowed here and I am glad. :D

You have told 7,000 customers they can't buy your product anymore. (access your website) Your success is an amazing accomplishment. I do not believe Microsoft or Walmart or Johnson & Johnson believe they can afford to ban 7,000 customers.

Big A , you are an entrepreneurial genius. I had to practically beg people to join my gym. And it wasn't enough to keep it in the black.
Don't forget spam.

LOL
People are rude and our civilized society has allowed those who would normally suffer the consequences of their actions [Get their asses stomped into the ground.] to continue on with their piss poor behavior.

Very much agreed.

If I remember correctly, I researched for over 2 years on both articles and boards(LONG time ago/not here) etc. before I ever posted ANYTHING and it took another 1-2 before I felt ready to try ANYTHING. It seems like nowa days they either search for a few months, days, or not at all....And HERE they are:rolleyes:

We all have to start somewhere....But come'on!?! This is an advanced board.

Have you seen the banned list lately? It's over 7,000!

Im wondering though how many of those usernames are guy like JJinsane that keep coming back under different names. How prevalent is that?

That's cause you are a good guy.

If I remember correctly, I researched for over 2 years on both articles and boards(LONG time ago/not here) etc. before I ever posted ANYTHING and it took another 1-2 before I felt ready to try ANYTHING. It seems like nowa days they either search for a few months, days, or not at all....And HERE they are:rolleyes:

We all have to start somewhere....But come'on!?! This is an advanced board.

Good guys aren't a pain in the ass. lol.

I look at this board as a fraternity, not really a board. As silly as that sounds I do, so I kind of feel like the new recruit or little brother...but I mean are you kidding me...I can pm Phil H, Tyrone, Big A etc and get a quick personal response with out a blink of an eye?? I literally have , magazines in my room with guys that post on here, I don't know how else to explain it, but I feel like I'm part of the upper class of the bbing community, and would never want to tarnish my face with anyone here.
I've been here for a few years, and have a low count, but am on almost daily if not daily, just don't like to babble to babble.
Plus look at this post, lol, I don't have the best grammar or sentence structure lol.

Dont get me wrong I love the no hassle policy stores have for returns now a days but in reality we are truly catering to these types of people. For no good reason they feel they should always have it their way and throw a temper tantrum when it does not pan out. This place has very little crap going on and it makes it a great place to be. Thank you BigA and all the mods.

lol..you are quite predictable, ;):), and now as i am replying to your post, suddenly i have nothing against you :), really you seem to be a good guy :)
but at the same time its not that i am asking u to be respectful or be nice to to me.

cheers
God bless
Dr Intensity.

10%? You're giving way too much credit to most of the 90 remaining %, Mickey... or are clearly more indulgent to the human race than I am... :eek:

;)

hey JC, I just picked that # so the math would be easy :D

Good guys aren't a pain in the ass. lol.

I love a simple statement that cuts through the fat and gets to the point and this one does that beautifully ;)

MY DADDY USE TO TELL ME SOME PEOPLE ARE JUST STUPID, THERE ISNT ANYWAY AROUND IT THEY CANT SHAKE IT. AND I THINK HE WAS RIGHT

because of complete lack of respect, and they just don't care...they have other options...not realizing it's that type of attitude that gives the others a bad name in this sport/recreation......there is good knowledge here and good people, among other things. Of course the punks that are doing this kind of stuff think they know it all to begin with....if you check the banned list most of them are top level national competitors or pros right?

I think every one of the other Mods on here can back me with this one. Almost every person that we ban says the same dumb ass thing,

"Why was I banned and why couldn't I have just gotten a warning?"

Well your warning was in the rules you dumb ass, you should have read them and you wouldn't be in this situation now. This is an advanced forum and we don't have members filling 30 pages a day of how the weather is and I wish so and so female member would post nudes of herself (even if we may think it;) ) That kind of behavior belongs on other forums, not here.

Main Problem is some people will not follow rules. Then tend to go in life thinking they can do what they want. Also uneducated people will ask uneducated questions. No problem, but if it is down right stupid or unsafe, don't get offended with the answers. Also, guys will come on here for 1 thing, gear. They don't contribute and will get mad at the first sign of an email that isn't return in 1 hour. :rolleyes:

Any club or organization will have rules. If you don't like them, you can go elsewhere. ;)

Why is it that you have members here that have been on the board for years and they have thousands of posts, yet they never had a single warning or ban, yet you have so many that hardly have any posts and they end up being banned real quick?

If the first lot mentioned can do it, why can't the second lot? :banghead:

And all along I thought Big A was asking a rhetorical question!:cool:

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member