over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Why is it...

itrain

Registered
that everytime I try to increase my test dose from hrt to 500 I feel lethargic, depressed, bp goes through the roof.. but at hrt and any combination of anabolics, dht, gh, orals I am fine? is it my genetics?

that everytime I try to increase my test dose from hrt to 500 I feel lethargic, depressed, bp goes through the roof.. but at hrt and any combination of anabolics, dht, gh, orals I am fine? is it my genetics?

Are you using an AI? My 1st guess is elevated estrogen...

yes I have arimidex on hand but dont use much because i stick with a hrt dose

if I were to run a cycle it would be hrt / 500tren a/ 700 eq/

as soon as I up the test the sides kick right in i have some test p that I try to incorporate but after almost reaching the 2 week mark the sides are terrible

Sometimes I feel like this too. I have just accepted that my body fatigue because I am working out harder and stress on the body makes me feel like this. Plus being a freaking Drill Sergeant I am always tired. LOL. :banghead:

Sometimes there is an adjustment period as the body gets used to the higher dosing, its kinda like how some guys get test flu. Once the body adjusts you should be ok

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

yes I have arimidex on hand but dont use much because i stick with a hrt dose

if I were to run a cycle it would be hrt / 500tren a/ 700 eq/

as soon as I up the test the sides kick right in i have some test p that I try to incorporate but after almost reaching the 2 week mark the sides are terrible

Even on an HRT dose you will need to use the arimdex daily.

IF you took only 100mg/week AND you never blast, you could probably get away with no AI, however taking AAS at any point will increase aromatase activity (seems permanent too). Even without hyperactive aromatase, 150mg+ would require a very small dose AI at least.

Arimidex has to be dosed daily also, I would recommend starting at .25mg/day. Using more AI than you need just increases aromatase activity even more.

IF you took only 100mg/week AND you never blast, you could probably get away with no AI, however taking AAS at any point will increase aromatase activity (seems permanent too). Even without hyperactive aromatase, 150mg+ would require a very small dose AI at least.

Arimidex has to be dosed daily also, I would recommend starting at .25mg/day. Using more AI than you need just increases aromatase activity even more.

Arimidex has 3 or 4 days half life so why to take it daily?

isn't .25mg arimidex a bit too much on just hrt? I know guys pounding 1-1.5g test with only 1mg eo or every 3rd day (equals to 0.5-0.33mg/day)

I have been cruising on 200mg of test c a week since mid april and I feel amazing. I keep thinking i am going to throw in 50mg of var ed or some tbol just to spice things up but to be honest i feeel so healthy i dont even want to change a thing. Prob gunna throw in 5ius ed of rips and cruise on that for another 3-4 months or so.

Blood pressure can be a bitch, make sure you are taking your general health supps they can help with that, fish oils, ubiquinol, baby aspirin, donate blood, and take an ai. oh and dont forget light cardio here and there.

A Dex's has a half life of 3 days, easy way to dose it for HRT is to take 1/2 a tab on Tue/Thurs....this is what my doc has me do. easier than trying to break up the tab into 4ths. If your using a research chem different story. You do have to have labs to medicate E2. hard to get it right based on feel

---------
have you ruled out adrenal fatigue? there's a good thread on that subject in this forum with alot of information on the subject--"Adrenal Fatigue Help"--that may be useful to you?

best of luck
cavdude

Sometimes there is an adjustment period as the body gets used to the higher dosing, its kinda like how some guys get test flu. Once the body adjusts you should be ok

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

Yes I have thought about this... but the sides become unbearable at the two week mark I feel like a king with anything besides raising testosterone...

If I were to use arimidex it would be .3 tab EOD along with trt/500tren/700eq

Is everyone ruling the testosterone sides from Estrogen? I have somed dbol on hand which is known to cause estrogen maybe I will give it a go to see if the sides really are estrogen related...

or double my hrt dose and double my test dose either way I would like to come down to the bottom of this. I agree with the estrogen verdict

IF you took only 100mg/week AND you never blast, you could probably get away with no AI, however taking AAS at any point will increase aromatase activity (seems permanent too).

Yeah, im on 100mg/wk through my endo and he always tests my estro and its fine. I dont need any anti E. I do agree though, once you start playin with 200 mgw/wk plus youre going to have to use something probably.

Arimidex has 3 or 4 days half life so why to take it daily?

isn't .25mg arimidex a bit too much on just hrt? I know guys pounding 1-1.5g test with only 1mg eo or every 3rd day (equals to 0.5-0.33mg/day)

A Dex's has a half life of 3 days, easy way to dose it for HRT is to take 1/2 a tab on Tue/Thurs....this is what my doc has me do. easier than trying to break up the tab into 4ths. If your using a research chem different story. You do have to have labs to medicate E2. hard to get it right based on feel

Arimidex actually has a halflife of only one day in males (proven by study I don't have on hand), which means you could probably get away with EOD dosing, but ED would be better. For physiological dose HRT probably get away with .25mg EOD if you needed a little help with E2. Many people don't need an AI on HRT, some do. I use 6mg ED aromasin. You definitely need to have blodowork done to get it down.

It gets real complicated when we are honest about it.

Love the little phucks who are going to tell you in no uncertain terms its your gear thats the problem. And their buddy thinks so too!

I happen to run 500mg every 7 - 10 days mostly and do 1/4mg armidex daily, and 1mg finasteride, and note more times than not the addition of Proviron 50mg a day really perks me up.

Not everyday, just many days. Love the guys who think Proviron always hits you and if it doesnt the gear is fake and their buddy felt so to.

Not when you are a dick! and for the rest of us, when you fly blind its a crapshoot at best.

IPG

i personally get very lethargic from testosterone aswell sometimes

weneva i increase it, bang, always drained, tiered, dont wanna get outa bed, cbf with gym but im strong etc

A.Is did nothing, carbs feel like they dont give energy, and caffeine didnt work

all honesty, the only thing that worked was switching labs

for some reason, some labs testosterone makes me lethargic, while other labs dont

i know it sounds strange, but ive tried it, i just switched labs at the same dose and within 2 weeks wasnt lethargic

not saying itll work for you, but it def happened to me

Last edited:
I
i personally get very lethargic from testosterone aswell sometimes

weneva i increase it, bang, always drained, tiered, dont wanna get outa bed, cbf with gym but im strong etc

A.Is did nothing,

all honesty, the only thing that worked was switching labs

for some reason, some labs testosterone makes me lethargic, while other labs dont

know it sounds strange but ive tried it, just switched labs at the same dose and within 2 weeks wasnt lethargic

not saying itll work for you, but it def happened to me

great suggestion never crossed my mind.... I thought for a decade tren wasnt for me with my experience I had from prior labs just last year I went with a new lab and BOOM running 500 side free.. maybe just what I need... my hrt is prescribed so its obviously legit by I will switch the prop I have been using even though I have a stock of that lab

I

great suggestion never crossed my mind.... I thought for a decade tren wasnt for me with my experience I had from prior labs just last year I went with a new lab and BOOM running 500 side free.. maybe just what I need... my hrt is prescribed so its obviously legit by I will switch the prop I have been using even though I have a stock of that lab

lol ironically i was using human grade test from organon and it was making me lethargic

switched to a reputable UGL, and it went away

ive experienced the lethargy from organon and unigen sustanon blends

while on eagle and atec labs, never

might not work for you, but worth a shot i think
i

Test like any androgen will accelerate protien synthesis, that being part of metabolic expendature your body will need more resources to support the increase, just as when you grow your sleep demand goes up.
I would venture to say theres multiple etiologies at work but that would be a possibility too, your body is just working harder to synthesize new protiens.

Test like any androgen will accelerate protien synthesis, that being part of metabolic expendature your body will need more resources to support the increase, just as when you grow your sleep demand goes up.
I would venture to say theres multiple etiologies at work but that would be a possibility too, your body is just working harder to synthesize new protiens.

thank you for this explanation appreciated it

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar