over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Why is legit Dbol so hit and miss ?

Opinions on jelfa d-bol...

What's the word with those jelfa d-bol ??

in any underground market where the law isn't on your side, quality control is an issue.

I remember trying real Ciba DBol back in 1988. got a whole 100 tab bottle of those magical blue pills for $55. Me and a buddy split it 50/50. I started at 1/day up to 5 or 6/day and it was THE MOST INCREADIBLE FEELING!!! I was pumped all the time, energy/strength/stamina thru the roof! I've tried IP dbol 50mg & bionabol 2mg tabs and neither ever gave me the same feeling, and using up to 50mg/day! I got some 10mg dbol's from GLP i'll be using for my winter bulker. Hopefully these will be good...:headbang:

Hey I just posted in the Rbb feedback thread in the sponsor forum, but I can go ahead and tell you after a week these PureGear dbols are legitimate. Are they dosed 100% accurate? I have no fucking clue. Go test em.

But, trust me, they work.

Last edited:
Any feedback on some of the liquid D-Bol that's around. I know if they made from pure powder they should rock!

I've had bunk Naps, and Anabols. The best I got were the Russians in the blisters. Wish they were still around. I don't know if they were meth test but they made you strong as hell....

REAL Naps are the best I'd ever had. Within a week I could dunk a basketball.......simply amazing. That was after several thousand pinks and about 1000 blue hearts.......they were clearly underdosed...the naps were dynomite

I remember trying real Ciba DBol back in 1988. got a whole 100 tab bottle of those magical blue pills for $55. Me and a buddy split it 50/50. I started at 1/day up to 5 or 6/day and it was THE MOST INCREADIBLE FEELING!!! I was pumped all the time, energy/strength/stamina thru the roof! I've tried IP dbol 50mg & bionabol 2mg tabs and neither ever gave me the same feeling, and using up to 50mg/day! I got some 10mg dbol's from GLP i'll be using for my winter bulker. Hopefully these will be good...:headbang:

damn so jealous

a friend used HG var and he had to quit at 20mg i think? severe back pump and it was from a patient too.

so you are a connosieur (cant spell ) of dbol eh? would love to hear your feedback on all the brands out there, thanks

Maybe Big A could start a rating section so we can rate the products from the sources and their exp. Not how the product is shipped or things that need to be down low. But things that the consumer should be aware of or weary of. Open communication. I know that some of these sources are from countries that this is their lvely hood so dont think that they are all bad. OSCARRO AND NAPS have the best dbol I have used in a long time. Not on anything right now. But in the past I go to them when I do. About to start boladrol Alot of fake anabol going around right now the pinkies tubs dont know its like a cycle then switches to something else. MM

Yeah, I had those in 88 too and nothing will ever compare to those, ever! THe next best thing I ever had was the reforvit injectable. I tried both injecting and oral with that and felt like orally was actually more potent somehow. The reforvit was a close 2nd to the Ciba. DO they still make reforvit b?

Maybe Big A could start a rating section so we can rate the products from the sources and their exp. Not how the product is shipped or things that need to be down low. But things that the consumer should be aware of or weary of. Open communication. I know that some of these sources are from countries that this is their lvely hood so dont think that they are all bad. OSCARRO AND NAPS have the best dbol I have used in a long time. Not on anything right now. But in the past I go to them when I do. About to start boladrol Alot of fake anabol going around right now the pinkies tubs dont know its like a cycle then switches to something else. MM

I like this idea a good bit. Very useful.

Yeah, I had those in 88 too and nothing will ever compare to those, ever! THe next best thing I ever had was the reforvit injectable. I tried both injecting and oral with that and felt like orally was actually more potent somehow. The reforvit was a close 2nd to the Ciba. DO they still make reforvit b?

dont understand why is it like that

when we had HPLC confirmation did they ever test dbol from china/ i know Tren enenthat was slightly better than Tren Acetate and even var came out to 95%,,,so like someone said if they can crank out high quality var how come dbol is weka?

or is it better to buy trusted china rw source and some UG's are cutting it down? <<<maybe

I baught some drol from a source here and took it for four weeks and only gained two pounds. Bunk? I think so. Every inj. Has been awsome.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131