why is my skin so dry

pimpman

Featured Member / Kilo Klub / Board Supporter
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Board Supporter
Sponsors
hey bros my skin on my legs and my arms are extreamly dry.why is it not enough water intake.i dont drink that much water i know i should.1 to 2 gal. a day specialy on gear but is it that or something else.what can i take for this.thanks bro's

pimpman said:
hey bros my skin on my legs and my arms are extreamly dry.why is it not enough water intake.i dont drink that much water i know i should.1 to 2 gal. a day specialy on gear but is it that or something else.what can i take for this.thanks bro's

Sometimes with me this is a sign of 2 thing, I lack EFA when my skin gets dry, so I up my intake of essential fats, the other reason is when I have put my liver through the mill, either through alcohol abuse, or oral aas. The later I have no concrete evidence for but liver support seems to help it and efa gives my skin a natural oily feel again. Hope this helps you a little, the other one would be to exfoliate and use a good moisturiser for a while till the problem subsides. :)

rub some cocnut oil on you rbody when you get outof the shower, works wonders

Might have to do with the type of shampoo/soap you are using as well. Some soap really dries me out. I also recommend using some sort of lotion or cocoa butter after the shower as well. Skin will look and feel much healthier.

thanks bro will try the lotions.i think it might be the dball im taking which i stop taking.thanks again

the weather in the north make my skin so dry in the winter, try some lotion, like vaslin or St. ives stuff, works well

how about a chlorine filter for the shower? Chlorine wrecks your skin.

up the water and omega 3's. you need at least a 1 gallon a day. Get in some how. Also try a moisterizing soap that wont make you break out. Aveeno soap is good

When my diet in low and fat I get real dry. Also tanning does this. So like everyone has stated efa and up your fat intake and lotion up.

When getsreally bad, I use olive oil on my body.

I have the same problem in the winter. Make a habit of drinking PLENTY of water, makes a huge difference. Your skin will look just better and clearer too. Topical solutions help, but the key is to hydrate from the inside

my school has really hard water which dries the shit out of my chest, arms, and back... i have been using baby oil and lotion right out of the shower for about a week now and it has gone away..

u know im from miami fla and moved to the west coast a year ago and the water here is very hard most home not mine have water softner filters.i never had this problem before so it's gotta be the water or the d-bal.i'v started using the advises mentioned above and it made a hugh diferrence.thaks bro's:D

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear