over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Why is Primo dosed at 100mg/ml

Why is most, if not all, primo dosed at 100mg/ml when it needs to be ran at 600mg wk bare min?

Do you have to pin it ed like tren ace? Someone please educate on primo, because I want to run a tren like compound without running tren next time.

Because higher doses give horrible PIP, if it's legit primo. Unless they use guaiacol as a solvent.

Well I thought that was the dose needed

I didn't know that 200mg would do anything

that might be one of the dumbest things I've ever read....dose needed for who? why not see if less works first before going thru a bottle a week, what a fuckn retard....I suppose if you read ol boys doing 5 anadrol 50's a day, you'll throw that in the stack too, cus "I thought that was the dose needed" I suppose when you go drinking you throw down a whole 5th of vodka 'cus you heard that'll fuck you up...instead of TESTING THE WATERS....some folks are dangerously stupid sometimes

Because higher doses give horrible PIP, if it's legit primo. Unless they use guaiacol as a solvent.

^This
I was told by a knowledgeable UG guy that Primo structurally is a very "heavy" hormone and that a 250-350 mg/ml formula would be crippling.

save your money. you can pretty much achieve anything with test, mast, winny and tren, even bold cyp is pretty nice. the other is just overpriced when it comes to real world results.

Primo gives you the best look with no sides.
Worth every Penny!

Why is most, if not all, primo dosed at 100mg/ml when it needs to be ran at 600mg wk bare min?

Few reasons.

Most steroids were not created for building muscle. Primo was developed to help with breast tumors, muscle wasting diseases, nutritional deficiencies, etc.

For medical purposes, 100mg per week is a fairly good dose.

Also, it's commonly used by girls. 50mg twice a week is a standard cycle.

And despite being a long ester, primo doesn't go into solution as easy as test C or E. Big pharma always uses the least amount of solvent possible and never goes high on concentration. Remember that human grade deca by Organon or Schering is either 25 or 50mg/ml.

All that said, many sources do offer 150 or 200mg/ml primo. But the price is quite high and there's a bite.

Few reasons.

Most steroids were not created for building muscle. Primo was developed to help with breast tumors, muscle wasting diseases, nutritional deficiencies, etc.

For medical purposes, 100mg per week is a fairly good dose.

Also, it's commonly used by girls. 50mg twice a week is a standard cycle.

And despite being a long ester, primo doesn't go into solution as easy as test C or E. Big pharma always uses the least amount of solvent possible and never goes high on concentration. Remember that human grade deca by Organon or Schering is either 25 or 50mg/ml.

All that said, many sources do offer 150 or 200mg/ml primo. But the price is quite high and there's a bite.

Whoa!... ALLEX! How have you been brother???

that might be one of the dumbest things I've ever read....dose needed for who? why not see if less works first before going thru a bottle a week, what a fuckn retard....I suppose if you read ol boys doing 5 anadrol 50's a day, you'll throw that in the stack too, cus "I thought that was the dose needed" I suppose when you go drinking you throw down a whole 5th of vodka 'cus you heard that'll fuck you up...instead of TESTING THE WATERS....some folks are dangerously stupid sometimes
Whoa bro, lay off the tren

Listen, if you do research on primo, everyone runs around 600mg

I am just posting what I have researched and now I am furthering my research

Don't be a fucking douche bro

Whoa bro, lay off the tren

Listen, if you do research on primo, everyone runs around 600mg

I am just posting what I have researched and now I am furthering my research

Don't be a fucking douche bro

I did notice you have 4 threads you made on the 1st page and most of your posts sound like a 15 year olds. congrats getting to 50 posts, you wont last here

Do you have to pin it ed like tren ace? Someone please educate on primo, because I want to run a tren like compound without running tren next time.

cause you would either die from the price tag or the PIP of heavier dosed Primo

holey shit dude!

you dropped off!

hope all is well!

good to see you!

Good to see you too...

I see the dino kitty doing well on the sponsor forum. Congrats on that. You deserve it.

Let me know if you need a banner or something.

I did notice you have 4 threads you made on the 1st page and most of your posts sound like a 15 year olds. congrats getting to 50 posts, you wont last here

tells me I'm a douche yet, his research tells him what everybody runs primo at....misses the major stupidity of his posts....why take a larger amount of an unknown(to you) product when a smaller amount will still give gains, because you never used it before...just doesn't get it...or understand much period, sure 600 might work great, but having never done that compound before he might get good results off 2x100mgs a week....AT LEAST THEN, YOULL HAVE ROOM TO BUMP IT UP IN THE FUTURE !, if you start it at 600, next cycle youll be running 800 or more, yet I'm the douche ?

heres more stupidity, he wants to run primo because he thinks its a tren-like compound, duh, primo is not tren-like at all, hence the reason to start low, because its an unknown to you....I suppose he started tren at 600mgs a week too, lol, what a tool...

O wow, so you'll be washing your hair and you'll have it in your hands?

Damn that's crazy, that would freak me out

Wow, are you stupid, tell you what, put your girl on the primo, and when you bang her, pull her hair, lol, if it comes out its the primo, lol...what are you 16 ?

heres more stupidity, he wants to run primo because he thinks its a tren-like compound, duh, primo is not tren-like at all, hence the reason to start low, because its an unknown to you....I suppose he started tren at 600mgs a week too, lol, what a tool...

im sure he will be banned soon...

lol

don't worry.:lightbulb:

Staff online

• Bio
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads