over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Why is Primo dosed at 100mg/ml

there are shorter ester EQ available.. Bold ACE works great

We have another winner!! whats up with this lately? :yeahthat:

save your money. you can pretty much achieve anything with test, mast, winny and tren, even bold cyp is pretty nice. the other is just overpriced when it comes to real world results.

amen bro ,don't forget the orals dbol, adrol , also the nandrolones deca and npp ,didn't care for boldenone personally but to each his own ,primo very overrated steroid if you ask me

Last edited:
amen bro ,don't forget the orals dbol, adrol , also the nandrolones deca and npp ,didn't care for boldenone personally but to each his own ,primo very overrated steroid if you ask me
I hear a lot people talk about npp and it has me interested as well. I just like to be lean, hard, and vascular

Your more likely to bl9ad and gold water on npp, righr?

I have also heard that npp causes vacularity, but surely those people are already mean sbd their diet is on ppint
Why would I get banned? I haven't done anything wrong

The answer to your question is Primo higher than 100/ml
will not stay stable in the manufacturing process.

-MT

Ummmm Primo IS a DHT based steroid.

^THANK YOU^
Crazy how some of the most rudimental things get missed....but people will still stab themselves with shit hoping for the best.

And Primo Enanthate at 150mg/ml is painless in OIL.
250mg/ml can be painless but you NEED a better carrier than oil. ;)

Try 500 to 600mg of 1test Cyp instead of primo.

Thank me later.

I would love to try high dosed primo but all the pinning would annoy me. I don't really trust all the sponsors who sell 200mg/ml primo. Sure it's possible as others have mentioned but is it accurately dosed. If I ever tried it I would want to really go for it and do something a bit different so 300mg test and 1.4g primo per week with an oral such as tbol (50mg per day).

That's one great looking cycle.
I would think you could maintain all muscle mass while getting leaner without eating or lifting. lol
As for pinning its really only 1 shot 5 days a week.
Easier than peptides at 5 pins a day!
200 mg Primo would be an EO oil, so even being legit would still be garbage.

That's one great looking cycle.
I would think you could maintain all muscle mass while getting leaner without eating or lifting. lol
As for pinning its really only 1 shot 5 days a week.
Easier than peptides at 5 pins a day!
200 mg Primo would be an EO oil, so even being legit would still be garbage.

ok, ok ok...

lol enough of the chemistry gobbledygook....

wtf are we dealing with here... and ACETATE!!!! lol
not rocket science....

yes it is a dht base n dht's are often harder to work with but essentially given the ace status we are working with something similar to tren ace and test ace...

both can be done all day long in "normal" solvents like ba/bb to 200mgs... if you use ba/bb it will hurt cus of amounts needed...

I will say that real primo in my experience is a little weird n that it does not follow along just like the other aces.... with bases we often see this... just look at tren vs test... I can get tren stable above 25mgs n t I can go to 100....

so each chem always has a unique aspect...

in my experience primo ace is harder to get into solution the tren ace...

that said we have a 150mg/ml in clear oil n special solvent and I am sure I could get it to hold at 200....

at 150 we seem to have some chemical discrepancy as for some its good and others it hurts... we run into this with many things... different compound same solvent n oil n totally different feel. to some extent this will be individual... each person reacts different to each compound so what may have feel for you may not have feel for another...

the real thing I think when we get into high mg compounds is most high mg compounds I think are shorted to reach labeled mgs... if not you need ugly chemistry to hold and who know how that works out in depot dynamics.

I think price n availability are huge factors with this compound...

legit primo is retarded expensive... far more then just about anything else... really you need to be thinking if it isn't priced around 30/g you prob do not have primo. lol

the other thing to consider is things going wrong... how many ppl want to take a chance that they will fuck up and loose a few k worth of pricy chem do to less then perfect chemistry, I think that is the big one and you make more selling volume. 100mgs will hold, not crash and in general be usable, so you can sell more and have less complaints.

black market dynamics at work my friends, nothing else!
lol

;)

Var can cause hairloss too.

Even 30-40 mgs does it for me.

Primo and mast I notice the same thing, a little thinning, I only ran 400mgs of primo for 12 weeks, I prefer masteron by far, cheaper and better look, IMO.

I am lean enough and get great results from mast.
but all this talk about imporium primo has me sold on it.

any advantage over propionate vs enanthate (mast) besides injec frequencies?

that might be one of the dumbest things I've ever read....dose needed for who? why not see if less works first before going thru a bottle a week, what a fuckn retard....I suppose if you read ol boys doing 5 anadrol 50's a day, you'll throw that in the stack too, cus "I thought that was the dose needed" I suppose when you go drinking you throw down a whole 5th of vodka 'cus you heard that'll fuck you up...instead of TESTING THE WATERS....some folks are dangerously stupid sometimes

Ape you seem to be the asshole. The guy is asking a question and most people would say fuck 200 mg of primo and you know that. This type of attitude towards people asking questions lessens a forums ability to become a place of knowledge and intellectual discourse.

Ape you seem to be the asshole. The guy is asking a question and most people would say fuck 200 mg of primo and you know that. This type of attitude towards people asking questions lessens a forums ability to become a place of knowledge and intellectual discourse.

don't let one hormonal asshole ruin your experience here.

I have been here for 8 years and have grown mentally,physically,spiritually and emotionally.

There is a wealth of knowledge on here, pay your dues, be respectful, cite your sources and you will be fine. Lastly, stay away from the keyboard warriors who lash out their insecurities and frustrations - virtually, on others.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity