over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Why is the word pep-tide censored?

it changed when some very sketchy people were abusing the shit out of the board and ripping people off for huge amounts of money. I assume BigA didn't want his company (forum) to be linked via googlesearch to those shady ass motherfuckers so he edited the word out of his site.

So, you knew all along...

plot twist: japanese guy is perceptive.

super plot twist: I'm white.

Noticed it months ago, some of my posts made no sense without the word but then it was too late to edit :D
Didn't want to piss of anyone by asking why, thought there must be a good reason for it. I think I used "protein hormone" instead a few times. :D

Noticed it months ago, some of my posts made no sense without the word but then it was too late to edit :D
Didn't want to piss of anyone by asking why, thought there must be a good reason for it. I think I used "protein hormone" instead a few times. :D

I'm OCD and always re-read my posts (and usually end up editing them a few times if they're longer to try and be more cohesive) and noticed this too LOL...like WTF was I talking about why didn't I just say peps? Anyways...

I sub with the word peps. Thought it was the best replacement until I saw protein hormone :D

I'm OCD and always re-read my posts (and usually end up editing them a few times if they're longer to try and be more cohesive) and noticed this too LOL...like WTF was I talking about why didn't I just say peps? Anyways...

Yes, same here. I proof read my posts a few times, mostly because it's not my first language and I wouldn't dare trashing someone else's.

it changed when some very sketchy people were abusing the shit out of the board and ripping people off for huge amounts of money. I assume BigA didn't want his company (forum) to be linked via googlesearch to those shady ass motherfuckers so he edited the word out of his site.

No, you assumed wrong, that is not the reason. I'm sure it's just a glitch. If that were the case, why would we have a forum on that subject?

I'm fine with it being censored tbh.. and I think we should look into censoring other things

like Tenny and Mini Truck :star-:ars

Ya all emails are protected for me to. I assume I got kicked outta the club.

just fyi idk if anything to do with. but today all emails show as "protected" not sure what that means...

and i cant use faces!
:(

The pep thing has been on for years and I just got used to it. I thought perhaps an old pep sponsor was linked to the word and when they left they deleted things and there was a glitch in the system. By connected I just mean if you type steroids or protein they are both links to different sponsors and they pay for that. The email thing is new and yes very annoying as I am constantly sending out lists with "protected" listed. If you reply to the pm or post it comes up though.

Peptide

:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear