over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

why is TREN fucking up my stomach???

jayl19

Registered
the last few times iv added tren enathate to my cycle i have had to drop it after about 7-10 weeks as it fucks my stomach up, but this time i only added it in 3 weeks ago, and i need to drop it out already, (150mg week1, 250mg week2, 350mg week3).

basicly my stomach swells with massive bloat and i cant stop farting and burpin, also cant eat properly or train properly, its stomach acid because the burp smell and taste like fucking ROTTEN EGGS!!!

it embarrassing, ill be talking to a hot girl in work, then BAM! ill burp in her face with out warning lol, these burps are the fouls smell, like pure sewer waste

is there anything i can try before i drop tren?
any food i can try?
anything i can pick up in the supermarket or pharmacy?

iv got no money at the moment to buy anything expensive off the internet till next friday

cheers

Just curious but how do you know for sure it's stemming from the Tren?

Just curious but how do you know for sure it's stemming from the Tren?

because this is the 3rd (maybe 4th) time now, and when i drop the tren it goes, takes a week or so because of the 14 day ester

first time though i though it was my diet and kept dropping stuff out for a few day and switching foods, even went doctors and they told me its stomach acid and maybe stomach ulcers, anyway there gave me a 4 week course of anti-acid drugs (cant remember name) and it helped a little but it never went, maybe cleared up by 50%

i read some were that it could be tren, so i droped it and it went

im having the same problem going on my third week of tren at 50mg a day. Tren for some reason just doesn't blend well with me. I figured id try one more time at low dose test and tren and here we are again. My stomach has been killing me and added Prilosec and tums Wednesday, some relief but not gone yet.

Im finally done with tren : (. just going to switch to npp and trade out my tren for some var.

because this is the 3rd (maybe 4th) time now, and when i drop the tren it goes, takes a week or so because of the 14 day ester

first time though i though it was my diet and kept dropping stuff out for a few day and switching foods, even went doctors and they told me its stomach acid and maybe stomach ulcers, anyway there gave me a 4 week course of anti-acid drugs (cant remember name) and it helped a little but it never went, maybe cleared up by 50%

i read some were that it could be tren, so i droped it and it went

Does it happen with Ace as well??? or only E??

if tren was doing that to me, I would drop it, nothings worth all of that...but if u don't want to drop it, just carry around a pack of rolaids. I have stomach issues as well but not from tren and I go through a pack of rolaids a week easy

tren gives me horrible acid reflux and therefor kills my appetite.

but i love tren, i try to eat low acid foods, pop an immodium, whatever works to keep it settled.

My doctor gave omeprazole 20 mg twice daily I started it before started tren and for the first time no acid reflux .i think it generic Prilosec but its covered under my insurance.
Last time I had to stop it was so bad

Try apple cider vinegar. Got rid of my acid reflux on on tren

Does it happen with Ace as well??? or only E??

Not sure, i haven't use ace for a while, plus iv got shit loads of tren en coz I home brewed 50ml haha

I know I should drop it but it keeps me very lean so I can eat more, well not when this acid shit kicks off

Iv heard baking soda might work?

Readyset: foods low in acid, what foods are high in acid? Sauce and diet coke, is all I can think of that I eat/drink?

Think ill try Imodium

This only happens to me from tren when using certain dosages. If I go over 700mg/week, then I get it.

no, I get it from vitamin shoppe. i do a tea spoon morning and night and drink it down with water.

The same thing happened to me and I even started a thread about it.

Just go to WalMart and get some omeprazole. It's generic Prilosec you take once a day. It takes a few days to work but once it kicks in all your heartburn and burping will go away. I also keep some tums and I'll take a few after I eat something spicy.

Tren fucks with my stomach also, took much stomach acid, heartburn, or i wake up sick to my stomach, eating seems to help quite a bit, and an antacid

That's why I won't fuck with it anymore. Tren does a lot more damage than we think

That's why I won't fuck with it anymore. Tren does a lot more damage than we think
Agreed. It can be very inflammatory for many people on a whole-body level. After getting on tren recently my iron suddenly went to astronomically-low levels. I started taking 700 mg iron per day at my doctor's recommendation and it didn't help one bit. He's concerned about internal bleeding from my liver and I'm schedule to get an MRI to scan for tumors. This is not unheard of and I'm scared shitless.

Agreed. It can be very inflammatory for many people on a whole-body level. After getting on tren recently my iron suddenly went to astronomically-low levels. I started taking 700 mg iron per day at my doctor's recommendation and it didn't help one bit. He's concerned about internal bleeding from my liver and I'm schedule to get an MRI to scan for tumors. This is not unheard of and I'm scared shitless.

Wow, man that's crazy and I'm very sorry to hear that about you. Does your Dr know that you use gear? How did you realize that your iron was dangerously low? Did you take blood tests? Feel lethargic? Or bruise easily? Are you having any other symptoms such as abdominal pain and/or blood in your stool(poop)?

I really hope that everything turns out to be ok, man.

Wow, man that's crazy and I'm very sorry to hear that about you. Does your Dr know that you use gear? How did you realize that your iron was dangerously low? Did you take blood tests? Feel lethargic? Or bruise easily? Are you having any other symptoms such as abdominal pain and/or blood in your stool(poop)?

I really hope that everything turns out to be ok, man.
No worries. Who knows at this point. I told him I was preparing for a competition (which I was) and that I wanted all the tests he could perform on me every week once a week for the last six weeks as I upped my tren and added var and winny. Took blood and urine. Low HDL (from var?) and super low iron. Started feeling super lethargic, loss of appetite, stomach pains, and random waves where I suddenly felt like I was going to throw up. Added in iron supplementation but kept feeling worse and worse. Kept taking orals and my competition oils until I started missing work from feeling so sick. Finally dropped out of comp. at 5% bf, two weeks before comp. I'll know if there's really an issue in about a week and a half.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member