over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

why is TREN fucking up my stomach???

No worries. Who knows at this point. I told him I was preparing for a competition (which I was) and that I wanted all the tests he could perform on me every week once a week for the last six weeks as I upped my tren and added var and winny. Took blood and urine. Low HDL (from var?) and super low iron. Started feeling super lethargic, loss of appetite, stomach pains, and random waves where I suddenly felt like I was going to throw up. Added in iron supplementation but kept feeling worse and worse. Kept taking orals and my competition oils until I started missing work from feeling so sick. Finally dropped out of comp. at 5% bf, two weeks before comp. I'll know if there's really an issue in about a week and a half.
For the record, this was completely my fault. I've been on a gear for a year straight, took multiple orals the last six months, used DNP for 10 days about two months before this started happening, ran tren in the beginning of this year, and again at end. All the extreme stuff I never said I'd do, all because I was doing my first show.

Dropped everything except test. Currently cruising on 175 mg test/week.

For the record, this was completely my fault. I've been on a gear for a year straight, took multiple orals the last six months, used DNP for 10 days about two months before this started happening, ran tren in the beginning of this year, and again at end. All the extreme stuff I never said I'd do, all because I was doing my first show.

Dropped everything except test. Currently cruising on 175 mg test/week.

We live and learn, my friend. Hopefully you get a clean bill of health or close to it and you will remember how scared you were during this time and won't risk your health again. Most of us are guilty of playing with fire. We know the consequences, but yet we keep pushing ourselves harder and harder because, "it won't happen to me," right?

I'm glad that you take ownership in what you have done because most people are too prideful to admit it and just continue to push their body over the limit knowing that there is a medical issue that could and probably will get worse if you don't take your foot off the gas to step on the brakes.

I have had this problem with sponsors tren ace. Ordered some tren e powder, homebrewed, filtered through ,2 whatman, baked for an hour in the oven and have not experienced such problem in 8 weeks usage, last 2 weeks added tren ace again and this side effect had came back...I do not know why this was happening with ace but not ent, I have run ace in the past with no problem. The only thing I could think of maybe it is dirty, or contains some type of compounds in it, liver filters all the sh1t you put in the body and distended stomach, gass is few of the signs that your liver is stressed. But that is only my guesses

I have had this problem with sponsors tren ace. Ordered some tren e powder, homebrewed, filtered through ,2 whatman, baked for an hour in the oven and have not experienced such problem in 8 weeks usage, last 2 weeks added tren ace again and this side effect had came back...I do not know why this was happening with ace but not ent, I have run ace in the past with no problem. The only thing I could think of maybe it is dirty, or contains some type of compounds in it, liver filters all the sh1t you put in the body and distended stomach, gass is few of the signs that your liver is stressed. But that is only my guesses

Good point, I didn't have this problem when I was using ugl stuff last year, it started when I made my own, I only used a .44 filter, ill try re filtering and baking

Low Cortisol/Poor Adrenal Function.

Throw in some Bovine Adrenals, B-12, and Pantethenic(sp) Acid(B5) to reduce adrenal fatigue. I was feeling like shit, couldn't eat, no energy, surgeries I believe tipped the stress scale so to speak. Within 3 days on this appetite full bore and NO nausea(was happening for ~3 weeks prior)

Doesnt' sound like standard acid refux to me, I think you have digestion issues, I'd start with looking at your diet and making sure you don't have an issue digesting certain foods. I'd also add in a good probiotic.

Doesnt' sound like standard acid refux to me, I think you have digestion issues, I'd start with looking at your diet and making sure you don't have an issue digesting certain foods. I'd also add in a good probiotic.

Yeah I am intolerant to lactose but its only slight, I can have 6 scoops of whey a day no prob at all but I think the tren makes my intolerant worse 10 fold.

I stop tren enathate and 14 days after last jab am 100% fine

Strange

Are you taking Ibuprofen or Tylenol with tren by chance? If yes, then you might want to drop those!! ;)

Are you taking Ibuprofen or Tylenol with tren by chance? If yes, then you might want to drop those!! ;)

Nope

Iv dropped the tren and just using test, deca, eq and iv gained 14lb in afew weeks, I was ill while on tren, am just goin to stay away

Only thing that's bothering me is I want to do a local show in a few years and can you still get a hard look with out tren and just stanastol?

Yeah I am intolerant to lactose but its only slight, I can have 6 scoops of whey a day no prob at all but I think the tren makes my intolerant worse 10 fold.

I stop tren enathate and 14 days after last jab am 100% fine

Strange

If you are having the whey between meals that could be it, you need to let the stomach empty between meals.

Not sure, i haven't use ace for a while, plus iv got shit loads of tren en coz I home brewed 50ml haha

I know I should drop it but it keeps me very lean so I can eat more, well not when this acid shit kicks off

Iv heard baking soda might work?

Readyset: foods low in acid, what foods are high in acid? Sauce and diet coke, is all I can think of that I eat/drink?

Think ill try Imodium

in your case id say its the tren and i feel for ya as far as how it interrupts your cycle. for me it is any gear that i run and i found out the hard way (starting and stopping repeatedly). it really sux and i get the hiccups too which is simial to burping in my case. my dr put me on an antacid and baclofen-kills hiccups by raising gaba levels in the brain. thank god it stopped my hiccups i can eat now and grow

in your case id say its the tren and i feel for ya as far as how it interrupts your cycle. for me it is any gear that i run and i found out the hard way (starting and stopping repeatedly). it really sux and i get the hiccups too which is simial to burping in my case. my dr put me on an antacid and baclofen-kills hiccups by raising gaba levels in the brain. thank god it stopped my hiccups i can eat now and grow

So have you stopped taking steroids all together? Or is everything ok when you take the antacid and baclofen?

Someone mentioned that when your liver is stressed it can cause acid and gass maybe this is wats up with me or you???

Tren E did the exact same thing to me on a few occasions.

I`d be 2-3 weeks into a blast and bang appetite dissapeared and my gut was distended, eggy burps etc. So I had to cut calories to about 3,500 per day, if I went much higher I was in trouble again.

This time I`m using test and mast and no tren and i`m eating 5000 calories a day no problem - appetite is good. I will maybe add low dose tren ace for the last 3 weeks at 150mg only now

I have some what of the same problem sometimes with the sour stomache and foul ass burps. Tren has always given me bad acid reflux. I would wake up in the middle of the night with a mouthfull of burning bowl coming out of nose man hurt like a bitch and very embarrising with a hot chick beside you.I most always run 100mg ED tren A maybe twice a year. My doctor told me to run prilosec or omeprazole for 60-90 days straight even though it says to cycle 14 days. And my doctor knows everything no secrects about my lifestyle. I have always wondered why tren does this to me because I have never have heart burn or intergestion my whole life. It was last summer I had that terrible issue with the sour stomache and foul burps I was using a very respected sources tren a 125MG/ml and Im think it have glucical [spelling] to hold it together. I mean my stomache was fucked up and I was sick. That source had a few other people saying some batches were making them sick.

So have you stopped taking steroids all together? Or is everything ok when you take the antacid and baclofen?

Someone mentioned that when your liver is stressed it can cause acid and gass maybe this is wats up with me or you???

the baclofen and antacid has worked for me..since the burps usually preced the hiccups for me i would assume that the baclofen mite help you. id give it a shot man and call your dr

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws