advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Why is VPX Carbonx so hard to find anymore?

Slyder190

Registered
Trying to find the 2lb sizes is difficult. Is it being phased out by VPX?

I don't know but I have 2 tubs I hardly used and I have had them for almost a year and a half. The texture is just like waxy maize so I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't a big hit... Bc it wasn't a big hit with me.

Glycofuse is better...

This is not answering your question..and I am not trying to be a dick but it is a horribly planned out product..completely inferior. And the threw in HBCD for what? Makes no sense at all. HBCD is not meant to be in a blend of other carbs.

This is not answering your question..and I am not trying to be a dick but it is a horribly planned out product..completely inferior. And the threw in HBCD for what? Makes no sense at all. HBCD is not meant to be in a blend of other carbs.

Agreed. I had a sample of it and did not feel well using it. My GI system is very particular. This is due to the blend, which contains many inferior carbohydrates.

Use straight HBCDs, or, if it sits well, karboload.... karboload does not cause GI issues for me so I use HBCDs and karboload interchangeably

Yes this is 100% right. Its a blend so it could be 20% HBCD and 80% Waxy maize and I think that's what it is based on the texture. The reason I have 2 jugs is a ran out of glycofuse a while back and Carbonx was on sale for like $20 a tub (now I know why) so I just grabbed 2. As soon as I drank it once I knew it was shit.

I tried to use it again this summer just to get rid of it. I drank it pre and during bc I was using slin. I may as well have drank a chocolate milk shake made with whole milk and ice cream, I was that fucking bloated and full. I thought I was gonna fall asleep training.

Yes this is 100% right. Its a blend so it could be 20% HBCD and 80% Waxy maize and I think that's what it is based on the texture. The reason I have 2 jugs is a ran out of glycofuse a while back and Carbonx was on sale for like $20 a tub (now I know why) so I just grabbed 2. As soon as I drank it once I knew it was shit.

I tried to use it again this summer just to get rid of it. I drank it pre and during bc I was using slin. I may as well have drank a chocolate milk shake made with whole milk and ice cream, I was that fucking bloated and full. I thought I was gonna fall asleep training.

That stuff ran through me like a raging river.......
Gave it to my adult son who didn't have the same problem.

That stuff ran through me like a raging river.......
Gave it to my adult son who didn't have the same problem.

I mean if you drink it after a workout it might be ok, but regardless there are better choices. You couldnt pay me enough to drink it pre again...

Glycofuse is my choice. No GI distress at all. I tend to agree that Carbonx is an inferior product. VPX most likely phasing it out.

Glycofuse is my choice. No GI distress at all. I tend to agree that Carbonx is an inferior product. VPX most likely phasing it out.

This,,,Glycofuse is much better on my stomach. Was hard to find for awhile, I haven't checked due to being stocked up on HBCD from TN as well as MDIntra.

I gave up on carb based drinks. Most do not agree with my stomach but I ran Meadows HBCD intra protocol (with bcaa, eaa, elecrolytes, etc....) for the last year plus. I switched back to sandwiching my workouts with carbs ( blue berries, whey and 2 tbs pea ut butter 1-2 hours pre workout, BCAAs during, a banana immediately afterwards, then I shower, and then once done I drink a cup of ground oatmeal with approx 40g hydrolyzed protein) and really have not noticed any difference regarding putting on size, recovery, etc...

I know people swear by cardolean, glycofuse, waxy maize, dextrose, HBCDs, etc....and they are convenient, but I prefer the more whole food approach especially cause it does not tear up my stomach at all

I gave up on carb based drinks. Most do not agree with my stomach but I ran Meadows HBCD intra protocol (with bcaa, eaa, elecrolytes, etc....) for the last year plus. I switched back to sandwiching my workouts with carbs ( blue berries, whey and 2 tbs pea ut butter 1-2 hours pre workout, BCAAs during, a banana immediately afterwards, then I shower, and then once done I drink a cup of ground oatmeal with approx 40g hydrolyzed protein) and really have not noticed any difference regarding putting on size, recovery, etc...

I know people swear by cardolean, glycofuse, waxy maize, dextrose, HBCDs, etc....and they are convenient, but I prefer the more whole food approach especially cause it does not tear up my stomach at all
What amount of hbcd, eaa, bcaa etc?

Hate it too

I bought a tub of it on sale just to try it, i think i used it once and now im gonna toss it.:banghead:

Glycofuse has become a PITA for me to find too at times. I really like the orange mango. Mixed with my ISO 100 orange dreamsicle whey it's legit the tastiest shit i've ever had. But it's hit or miss with it being in stock on the big name websites. And they don't carry in local GNCs or Vitamin Shoppes anymore either, they did for a period of time. Wonder why they stopped.

Gaspari has been having issues. If you want an intra drink try intra md by prime nutrition. Im not pushing it i dont even work in the industry, but its got everything you need in it already.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear