over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Why is winny making me fatigued?

5millionbucks

Registered
So basically past 7 weeks or so this is how I was running low dose test to cut; using 150-175mg cyp per week; first week i ran a sarm rad 140 at 20mg per day just to see how I felt; that shit made me really angry for some reason and felt like it was fucking my liver up so I stopped. Second week I started these winny tabs at 37.5mg per day(i've taken these before same source on 300mg masteron and 250mg test e per week and felt fine actually more energy); I used the winny tab for a week and it just made me really pissy, moody, hard to workout; which I've never gotten sides like this from winny before; so I had to switch compounds which is anavar which I've been taking for the rest of the cycle; when I did run out of var last week; I tried the winny again and the same shit happened in just 1 day I felt like shit for a couple days so I stopped.

Am I taking too low of a test dose while running winny; or is this something to do with dht, estro, etc.? I got my labs done so I pinned 80mg of test cyp 6 days before(missed a dose purposely on Sunday) just to see my levels and to see if the test was underdosed; my free test was at 155, overall 469(I know low, my natty test is 404) and my estro was at 80. I wasnt running any of the winny then just 60mg var, 50 proviron and my low test cyp dose. If my estro is this high; and I go back to running winny literally I still feel like shit even at 25mg thats why I've been consistently taking anavar. Like I've said before this aint my first run with winny and this is the only time I've ever felt like shit on it. I do dry the fuck out and get mad vascular within 2-3 days of taking it though; just the sides are just so bad, moody, angry, and like I'm on PMS and fatigue in the gym. My liver values are also slightly elevated compared to baseline; so I dunno if that is the issue I dont think so.

Winstrol hammers cortisol signaling. You might try supplementing Pregnenolone, which should give you more precursors and maybe if it's cortisol signal related you might trickle into the green zone and less sides.

Winstrol hammers cortisol signaling. You might try supplementing Pregnenolone, which should give you more precursors and maybe if it's cortisol signal related you might trickle into the green zone and less sides.

Does make sense I was running hcg the whole time(if that makes any sense) my last cycle at 500 IU a week when there was days when I took winny; but also ran masteron at 300mg per week. This cruise/cycle I would call it I am not doing any HCG; dont feel the need until before I head into PCT(trying something new). I think it is a cortisol signaling but its almost the same feeling as when I take too much of an AI without the sexual dysfunction side effects; I just feel tired and irritated. Doesnt pregnenlone or dhea increase estro though? Its like even one dose of winny I feel super irritated and pissy now; just don't what it is.

Does make sense I was running hcg the whole time(if that makes any sense) my last cycle at 500 IU a week when there was days when I took winny; but also ran masteron at 300mg per week. This cruise/cycle I would call it I am not doing any HCG; dont feel the need until before I head into PCT(trying something new). I think it is a cortisol signaling but its almost the same feeling as when I take too much of an AI without the sexual dysfunction side effects; I just feel tired and irritated. Doesnt pregnenlone or dhea increase estro though? Its like even one dose of winny I feel super irritated and pissy now; just don't what it is.
Prenenolone is the precursor for all steroid hormones. Estrogen flows after testosterone one step further down the pathway. Cortisols arise through different pathways and involve less steps. Ultimately it depends on your metabolism.

I get that from all DHT aas. Some hit harder and quicker then others but all eventually give low estrogen like symptoms except erections are still strong, etc.

Any time I have a sudden change in hormone levels whatsoever I get fatigued. It usually takes about 6 weeks for it to go away.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131