over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

why lift when you can implant?

What a tool. 🙄

$560,000 to make himself look like a mannequin. I hope the guy comes back in his next life as a speed bump on a busy highway.......This guy has been on the show "Botched". If I remember correctly I think the doctors on that show did tell him to seek out some psychological help instead of getting more surgery.

I had to stop and look a little closer to see any implants. Still just looks skinny. I think he should ask for his money back.

Equally obnoxious are the people who get fat moved to the chest to get fake pecs. It looks like that is the procedure Donald Glover had done (The singer/actor who did "This is America").

He has similar mental problems like most of us have here, especially the ones that abuse roids for shits and giggles and insecurities. He's just lazy lol
I look at it like narcissism or sociopaths, its a scale. Guys using roids but taking care of their health with the same diligence is on the low end and a person getting 200 surgeries is on the other end. I dont think the guy pinning 500 test and nothing else needs psychological care.
The guy taking a few grams and not competing...thats a different story.

That's called mental illness, not too long ago he would be put in the looney bin and now he gets a tv special....

I look at it like narcissism or sociopaths, its a scale. Guys using roids but taking care of their health with the same diligence is on the low end and a person getting 200 surgeries is on the other end. I dont think the guy pinning 500 test and nothing else needs psychological care.
The guy taking a few grams and not competing...thats a different story.
Why should it matter if someone is competing in a traditional sense? Life is a competition if you didn’t notice. It can’t be ok based on if competing.... that makes no sense. Im not doing it currently but taking 1-2g’s of gear while cycling is not that big of a deal.

He has similar mental problems like most of us have here, especially the ones that abuse roids for shits and giggles and insecurities. He's just lazy lol

The guys abusing with no regard to their health and not even competiting, no goal with it whatsoever other than to be as much of a freak show as possible.....yea I can't even argue with you about it.

Why should it matter if someone is competing in a traditional sense? Life is a competition if you didn’t notice. It can’t be ok based on if competing.... that makes no sense. Im not doing it currently but taking 1-2g’s of gear while cycling is not that big of a deal.

Nobody told you not to do it but that doesn't make what he said not true, that guy up there his life is a competition too....to look like "ken" apparently?

No one is competing to look like him....

I mean I agree there’s over doing things but it’s hard to say a particular dose or combination of steroids is any different than another. For example size matters too I’m 6’2 280lbs 15% so do you compare my dosing to a guy that is 100lbs lighter?

Maybe I should have worded that differently. Let me rephrase...... steroids aren't healthy in large doses, but the danger can be mitigated by taking proper precautions. Someone taking 2g of gear on a cycle and taking care of their health while they do, is on the opposite end of the spectrum of the guy taking 2g of gear, eating like shit and barely training and partying with rec drugs and loads of alcohol every weekend so they can get a barely noticeable bicep vein for beach season.
Go to north east Philly to see this in spades. You'll notice leg day is a myth there.

My point was, doing something very reckless vs. Taking proper precautions to me is where you have the need for mental health intervention.

you’re right, in the past I probably used more than I needed to at times. I’m only running 250 test e,600 deca/week and 50mcg T3 with 5ius hgh daily and I’m the biggest and strongest I’ve ever been.

Him and the human Barbie Doll ought to make babies together

No one is competing to look like him....

I mean I agree there’s over doing things but it’s hard to say a particular dose or combination of steroids is any different than another. For example size matters too I’m 6’2 280lbs 15% so do you compare my dosing to a guy that is 100lbs lighter?

Sorry to break it you brother but nobody is competing to look like you either....

This guy is a joke but running grams of gear and not competing, doing it for no reason other than whatever you're trying to accomplish in your head doesn't put you too far off from the guy up there. It's just not as weird to us and not out in the open like that making a spectacle out of it, if you told a normal person what you were doing they would think you're the same as him. I promise you there are non bodybuilding message boards out there putting up videos of someone like say Rich Piana, not to speak ill of the dead RIP, that talked about him the same way we're talking about this guy and would talk the same about us.

Do what you want it's your life and nobody can tell you different but you gotta have some perspective on it, especially if you're going to call something abnormal in comparison.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131