over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

why lift when you can implant?

It really did cross my mind. I think of rich piana’s arms or flex wheelers. I do have a bit of an obsession with arms. Little bit of a sickness I guess

Remember Tommy Morrison had his pecs done...They looked pretty good when his arms were down but once he raised them up, his chest looked like shit!

Same as you, thought about it with arms too...Always veined and solid but was never able to gain the thickness/pop. Even when they were over 18" they still looked small in comparison to chest/shoulders.

Haven't checked out the vid from the original post...So not sure if the dude in it looks like a complete douche or not bahaha?!

If it makes you happy then do your thing. Implants aren’t my thing but they have their purpose for others. I’ll stick with my 1/2 a cup of gear and continue to press on. Maybe one day I’ll finally look in the mirror and be somewhat happy with myself. Insecurity is a bitch!!!!!!!!

Cage

If it makes you happy then do your thing. Implants aren’t my thing but they have their purpose for others. I’ll stick with my 1/2 a cup of gear and continue to press on. Maybe one day I’ll finally look in the mirror and be somewhat happy with myself. Insecurity is a bitch!!!!!!!!

Cage

Well, you will never be satisfied even at 60. The difference is you seem to care about your health more. That, or you won't make 60.

I agree 100%... I haven’t liked what I see in the mirror since probably 10yrs old. Even when random strangers complement you on your physique/size and are envious I still brush it off and respond with I wish I looked good maybe one day I’ll get there. I’ve always had major insecurity issues. That’s what drove me to weights. That and seeing Arnold movies back in the 80’s. I’m closer to 60 than I care for and I still won’t like what I see in the mirror when that day comes. That’s me though, and it’ll never change. At least my insecurities force me to stay in shape and keep striving.

The 1/2 cup of steroids comment I made above is strictly a joke. When someone asks if I’m running gear that’s always my response “about a half a cup”. My way of deflecting. I think I got 1/2 cup of AAS off a Will Farrell movie, maybe anchor man?

I try not to judge other folks on there bodies because I know my own insecurities. Now I do love a nice thick soft curvy woman!!!!!!! Nothing better imho!

Cage

i some how made it out of the game w really no insecurity.
i dont feel the need AT ALL to be big or ripped and have that roided look.
just seems so pointless... an absolute chasing of the wind imo.
when i see the pics of big freak like nick walker etc to me it just looks unhealthy and gross... would never want to look like that and do the damage to my body.
crazy i was a bber and wanted it all and willing to do bout anything but now trunks are hung up and i make good money and have better health.
-F

i some how made it out of the game w really no insecurity.
i dont feel the need AT ALL to be big or ripped and have that roided look.
just seems so pointless... an absolute chasing of the wind imo.
when i see the pics of big freak like nick walker etc to me it just looks unhealthy and gross... would never want to look like that and do the damage to my body.
crazy i was a bber and wanted it all and willing to do bout anything but now trunks are hung up and i make good money and have better health.
-F

Well, who would want to look like Nick? He's not the nicest physique of all, but there are a lot of massive guys out there who look great and are heathly. Each person will know what he is willing to do to look that way, lift tons of weight or climb a mountain of 8000 meters.

As one gets older he becomes more sensible, mature ... (or cowardly?) and prefers security to the pursuit of goals. If you're happy in your comfort zone, that's great, but it's also great to keep pursuing goals. At the end of the day, we are all going to die.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws