over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Why live if you don't want to.

from someone who's been there...

It may not seem like it. And, I know you are probably very sick of hearing this, but it could always, ALWAYS be worse.

Life's not easy, but it's worth it. Don't fall prey to ideas that seem too good to be true, they are. Dying won't "end it all". Wherever you end up, you'll bring everything with you. Meeting the right person won't consume all of your troubles, you don't want to share your misery, you want to dispell it. Taking a medication won't eliminate your pain, it will only numb it--making it worse when you wean off the Rx.

Treat your depression like an addiction. Take it day by day. Don't think about where you've been, what you planned to be doing, what you should be doing, where you want to be going, etc. Take it one motion, one day at a time.

There's no sugar coating it. It sucks to feel like shit. Sometimes things get a lot worse before they can get better. Maybe this is it for you. I'm learning very quickly, like the saying goes, that life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it. We are the sum of our decisions. Not only that, but keep in mind, it's not our mistakes that characterize us, but our actions to correct them that do.

Don't give up. Even if you don't think so right now. Life is worth it and so are you.

Angelica

Last edited:
Vander_V said:
#1 Get out of your house, I dont care if its just walking the dog or going for a ride in your car just get out , maybe go eat somewhere or shop for something of interest just make sure you get out.

#2 Wake up early and limit your sleep , sleeping is a weapon of depression.

#3 take care of yourself , maybe go get a massage or hair cut tanning whatever , but take sometime to do something that makes you feel better about your appearance , even a new shirt or jeans ect.

#4 get yourself involved socially , evev if it means taking a job a Mc Donalds , interact with humans daily , If you cant seem to get this far then sign yourself up for a class , maybe a class about depression, they have tons of them with people just like you and they all talk about there problems , talking and communicating is key, even if you have to pay 20 bucks a class 1-2x a week something inside of you will feel better once you walk out of that class each time.

P.S.
Good suggestions.

Geoffe posted this pack in the beginning of June. Hope he's feeling better these days...

...everything Vman said was on the money. No one could know those things unless they've been down. I know I have been.

lilkoreangirl said:
It may not seem like it. And, I know you are probably very sick of hearing this, but it could always, ALWAYS be worse.

Life's not easy, but it's worth it. Don't fall prey to ideas that seem too good to be true, they are. Dying won't "end it all". Wherever you end up, you'll bring everything with you. Meeting the right person won't consume all of your troubles, you don't want to share your misery, you want to dispell it. Taking a medication won't eliminate your pain, it will only numb it--making it worse when you wean off the Rx.

Treat your depression like an addiction. Take it day by day. Don't think about where you've been, what you planned to be doing, what you should be doing, where you want to be going, etc. Take it one motion, one day at a time.

There's no sugar coating it. It sucks to feel like shit. Sometimes things get a lot worse before they can get better. Maybe this is it for you. I'm learning very quickly, like the saying goes, that life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it. We are the sum of our decisions. Not only that, but keep in mind, it's not our mistakes that characterize us, but our actions to correct them that do.

Don't give up. Even if you don't think so right now. Life is worth it and so are you.

Angelica

great insight from you and dare I say Vander as well,hehe just busting your chops dude.

Are things going better for you Geoffe?

Keep us posted. Thats what this forum is all about, members helping others that are going through bad times.

Rob

You need to choose to be above the shit. If you dont feel like you have a reason to live, create one. Sounds like bullshit but its not. I spend may days and nights in jail wanting to end it but I didnt because I decided that my struggle was going to be for a reason. It became all that I care about. Now its all that I am about and I would die before I see it destroyed. This translates to: create your own happiness... and get off the drugs. As long as your mind is being altered in any way, you cant know yourself... and you will flounder around like an idiot trying to figure shit out. At least, that held true for me.

Okay.

Tt

Hey,

I'm amazed people are still responding to my thread.
I read all your suggestions, thx vander and koreangirl,
and the others.
Actually I'm better now.
I checked my testosteronelevels a while ago and my free test
was way to low for my age.
So I'm on a low dose of test now and god do I feel good!
I still have some personal problems though, but it's a lot better.
My training is going good and to be honest, training is my best
medicin.
But now I go out more, see some friends etc.
Met 2 beautifull girls past summer and had a great time.

Thanks for the interest and advice!

* sorry for my english :eek:

lilkoreangirl said:

That was a GREAT post Angelica. Really.

Glad you feel better Geoffke. Feeling "useful" can sometimes be hard, but living even small moments of joy, may it be with friends, girls, in the gym, at work, etc... makes life worthwhile.

You will never know why you are on this earth, it wasn't your choice. Just accept it and live life to its fullest... no need to take it too seriously ;)

Take care mate.

CLOMID

i agree on the clomid theory. a few months ago, after my shows, i got off cycle and started up the clomid. a week and a half into it, i was soo depressed, i started sabotaging my relationship. just didn't feel like i amounted to a damn thing, and i'm usually a carefree, happy, laidback guy. clomid pushes me into a severe depression everytime. i just forgot about that this past time, but as soon as i remembered, i STOPPED. and everything brightened up in a week or so.

it's amazing how some drugs can severely affect your demeanor!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity