over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

why me?

PUMPED

Registered
started dieting for my show this week and then got sick. well me week ended off with a bang check this shit out.

well today was the first day I felt ok so I hit the gym and though I should wash the can now you guys remember I just got a new 350Z. well last thrusday the state was paving the road and when I came home from the gym they were all done but I could hear something like sand kicking up as I drove over the new road, I didnt think much about it the next day my car was dirty as shit but I didnt even go outside because I was feeling so bad. well it wasnt sand it was TAR! that now is stuck from the rear of my front tire to the back of the car. even my wheels have TAR stuck to them. and I dont mean just a little tar but the whole damn can is covered in it. so now I have to pay my deductable (500$) and the bodyshop said because there was so much tar they would have to repaint the whole car, well first thing monday I am walking my ass to the state and having a nice little sit down with them about this. somebody is paying for this shit:(

All I have to say is SHITTY...

I hear you on the bad luck thing...they say it happens in 3's...for us I hope not. Best of luck

Why don't you just get a rubbing compound and rub it off?? there is alos some stuff called acrysol that will take it off.

If I had a new 350Z and that happened, no way would I do anything myself...if he messes it up, then he is liable....have the city fix it and it is done.

musclebelly said:
Why don't you just get a rubbing compound and rub it off?? there is alos some stuff called acrysol that will take it off.

that would work if it was a small area but its all the way down both sides and I dont think that stuff is clear coat save in that large amount

Steak Helmet said:
If I had a new 350Z and that happened, no way would I do anything myself...if he messes it up, then he is liable....have the city fix it and it is done. [/QUOTE

its the state not the city. you would think they sould because there was no signs or nothing. this just sucks

Definitely take pictures and lots of them.

Both of your car and the road. Even better if you can take a video.

WD-40 is clear coat safe. I use it on my Viper for tar and bugs, of course I have not gotten the amount of tar on it as you have on your car.

i had something similiar happen about 3 years ago but not to the severity u did. i used some citrus crap and it seemed to do the trick. Hey all i can say is bad luck comes in spurts.

I am going to get the whole car repainted by the dealer. and have new wheels put on and just pay the $500 deductable to me insurance

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear