over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Why men lie and cheat?

People cheat and lie for many reasons.
I myself have never cheated, but I am starting to think i have no other option IF i want an active sex life.
My lady and i have 2 kids (3 and 5), and we barely have sex anymore. I Love my family and my lady, i treat her good. I provide for us to have a good life and do my best with the business i am running.
I want to feel loved and make Love and sometimes i just need to fuck.
She is fine with just cuddling, never touches me in a sexual way.
This fuck me up inside my head, while she says she loves me, she never wants to make Love with me. And i always get rejected when i try to get intimate.

This is just one exempel i can give you, and i know im not alone in this.

Then you got the fucktards that crave for attention, in all ways. These types have issues IF you ask me..

Time for me to pick up the kids!
Cya!

This is more common than people realize. It's too bad. After a couple of kids and especially when a woman starts with pre-menopause and then menopause this happens. It's been like this forever. When religion and societies were stronger there was what is called "enforced monogamy". This was a stabilizing "shame" force that reminded men and women of the importance of the family as the base unit of society. Husbands and wives were more "dutiful" Men stayed and women performed their wifely duty.

Now things are different. Divorce is the norm. Children are raised without fathers. Mothers turn children against the father. Assets are split. Lives are ruined. Holidays are a mess trapping between 1st and second families. It's all a mess and ,in my opinion, has been designed the way through liberalization of societal norms.

Now for the shocker. Sometimes men will cheat to save a marriage. Usually women cheat to trade up. In some South American countries here is what is known as the big house and the little house. The first is the married family and the second is the family of the mistress since often the husband and mistress will have children. In a sense the man has saved his marriage and the mistress has traded up. So natural order has been satisfied. Strange set-up but tolerated and maybe better for the family than divorce and alienation of the father and a lot of his assets. We are a strange barrel of monkeys.

This is more common than people realize. It's too bad. After a couple of kids and especially when a woman starts with pre-menopause and then menopause this happens. It's been like this forever. When religion and societies were stronger there was what is called "enforced monogamy". This was a stabilizing "shame" force that reminded men and women of the importance of the family as the base unit of society. Husbands and wives were more "dutiful" Men stayed and women performed their wifely duty.

Now things are different. Divorce is the norm. Children are raised without fathers. Mothers turn children against the father. Assets are split. Lives are ruined. Holidays are a mess trapping between 1st and second families. It's all a mess and ,in my opinion, has been designed the way through liberalization of societal norms.

Now for the shocker. Sometimes men will cheat to save a marriage. Usually women cheat to trade up. In some South American countries here is what is known as the big house and the little house. The first is the married family and the second is the family of the mistress since often the husband and mistress will have children. In a sense the man has saved his marriage and the mistress has traded up. So natural order has been satisfied. Strange set-up but tolerated and maybe better for the family than divorce and alienation of the father and a lot of his assets. We are a strange barrel of monkeys.
Adapt or die. Stop procreation and 99% of those issues disappear.

I believe a man has right to chose his faith. I chose mine but I alway return to the one that keeps me safe which is my wife. A soulmate is someone you can alway run to and I’ll always have mine.

Obviously, not all men are lying cheaters. If it feels to you as though all of the ones you date are lying cheaters, you need to take a serious look at the type of men you're choosing from. Maybe certain personality traits that are found in lying cheaters attract you for some reason?

Once in a while, when I'm driving to work, it seems like every damn car in front of me is going too damn slow. But when I take a step back and look at it from a little different perspective, I can see that it's not ALL the other drivers being too slow. It's me being in a hurry and wanting to get to work faster that makes it seem that way.

Men cheating is nothing compare to women hypergamy

Being monogamous is a feeling, yet most set it as a standard. If you don't have that feeling towards a spouse your will fail trying to set that standard.

I'll use me as an example...
If I want more than one person while in a relationship, I'm with the wrong person.
I will immediately end it.
And the reason why is because I know what it feels like to have that monogamous feeling. It's great...but if it's not there, I'm forcing it which isn't fair to them or me.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131