over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Why no EQ in most cycles?

well lol i did a lab experiament on my rat with bold and he got vascular and increased appetite and ate clean so he did look pretty good. But for what you spend and from my lab research 250 test and 400 bold would be ok, but 650 test is better for growth and not bad for vascualrity if eat clean plus it would most likely be more bang for your buck. Eq or bold whatever you want to call it is not in the same category as any other compound except primo imo the only reason to add it to any cycle is the 'slight' anabolic effect and nearly no sides. Test or test and tren would be far superior imo tho, mind you this is only my opinion.

I hear ya bro, Ty

I have been on 12 weeks of a 15weeks eq/tes/deca cycle and no changes in my hunger at all. I know this is legit since I made it myself I just dont think EQ works well for me.

I'm on a cut that is very similar to what you mentioned. 250mg/wk test 400mg/wk eq.

It's going great. I'm running it with mgf and the fatloss has been tremendous so far.

Eq definitely made me more vascular. Oddly when I bled at a pimple or a cut it was like syrup. Kind of scared me a bit.

I am 8th week and I am loving it, taking testE 900@week and Eq 700@week for 12 weeks and I am leaning out, lost great amount of bf, don't have moon face fanally:p, I am just noticing my hunger is increasing slowly.

one thing i should mention is any gains you do make from eq are quality theres no bloat, and the vascularity does look good.

so would 500mg/wk test e and 400mg/week be good? would i get water bloat from that high a test weekly?

so would 500mg/wk test e and 400mg/week be good? would i get water bloat from that high a test weekly?

It depends on your diet. If you eat a low sodium clean diet, then bloat should be minimal. EQ does bring out vascularity probably because it increases rbc dramatically.

I use it in every cycle from beginning to end. Little to no side effects, and highly anabolic.....

I like to run longer cycles. 20-24 weeks. EQ has been a staple my last two cycles. Something like test 500, eq 600 the whole way through and maybe deca the first 12-14 weeks. Throughout I add in things like test suspension, tren, or various orals, for little 4-5 week blast phases. Then I take some time off and am just on the test / eq. This approach works VERY well for me. You can make drastic changes to your body in half a year this way. Maybe not the healthiest way to cycle though. Just be sure to take a good amount of time off after a cycle like this for sure.

The few times I have tried eq I have started getting uncontrollable nosebleeds. I take a shower and when I'm done I get nosebleeds. This happens just a week after starting eq and this is only on 200mg/week first time and 100mg/week second time I tried. Guess I'm just not meant to use eq..

Elevated BP too much for me. More then anything else I'd ever used.

I am 8th week and I am loving it, taking testE 900@week and Eq 700@week for 12 weeks and I am leaning out, lost great amount of bf, don't have moon face fanally:p, I am just noticing my hunger is increasing slowly.
Talk about everyone's different..I'm on the same amounts of anabolics as you..Started the EQ 3 weeks ago and the past 2 weeks and I have lost my appetitie totally..I'm lucky to get in 2-3 meals a day and have to force myself to eat after the first meal.

Talk about everyone's different..I'm on the same amounts of anabolics as you..Started the EQ 3 weeks ago and the past 2 weeks and I have lost my appetitie totally..I'm lucky to get in 2-3 meals a day and have to force myself to eat after the first meal.

What? That's odd...

I've heard of some guys not getting any benefit of increased appetite, but I've never heard of anyone getting appetite suppression.

Unfortunately, since boldenone is strictly a vet grade product, there's no way to be sure if it's real boldenone or not. (unless you've got a buddy at a testing lab)

I'd love to know the brand if you can PM it to me.

EQ used to be a favorite of mine. One of the sides though that you must watch is the increased hematocrit (red blood cell count). it is supposed to be more effective at raising that then deca is. Could be a safety issue.

100 winstrol/100 eq/50 masteron eod with some halotestin the last 4 weeks. best pre contest I ever used.

Funny!!!

How some people quote "studies", But many people like myself expirence benifits, like joint pain relief from EQ. I like REAL world expirences myself. Everybody different though.

no eq because I couldn't afford it, and trainer said no (philly).

I'm a big fan of combining EQ and Deca together. Lower doses of both for a more potent syngerstic effect.

I also notice the hunger grows throughout the day...1st thing in the morning, a little hunger that contunies to grow & by late nite is out of control

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws