over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Why no EQ in most cycles?

3 weeks in eq @500wk and sust @500wk. dbol50mg/day/4-wk kicksart Feel great. More vascular.I am getting stronger. No bloat yet. I am getting pretty hungry and experiencing sugar cravings. My chronic shoulder pain is gone. I love eq and I am running it in every bulk or cut cycle I ever run.

I think my summer cutting cycle will be:

1-16 Test E 300mg/week
1-15 Eq 600mg/week
1-6 Tbol 60mg ED
11-17 Var 50mg ED
11-16 T3 pyramid up to 75mcg
HGH 4iu ED

Anyone on this thread take in over 450 grams of protein, just curious?

EQ Cycle update

I'm just finishing up 20 weeks test/eq. Every single joint/tendon pain I used to have has stopped bothering me and I'm strong, hard, and very vascular. I have no experience with any other AAS, but from what I have experienced EQ is awesome if used with the right diet etc. Gains were certainly slow (I feel like I made most of my gains after week 10) but they were hard, quality mass. I have a thread in the Members Pictures section with a very recent pic if anybody is interested. I love EQ.

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/members-photos/52964-18-weeks-into-my-experiment.html

I'm just finishing up 20 weeks test/eq. Every single joint/tendon pain I used to have has stopped bothering me and I'm strong, hard, and very vascular. I have no experience with any other AAS, but from what I have experienced EQ is awesome if used with the right diet etc. Gains were certainly slow (I feel like I made most of my gains after week 10) but they were hard, quality mass. I have a thread in the Members Pictures section with a very recent pic if anybody is interested. I love EQ.

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/members-photos/52964-18-weeks-into-my-experiment.html

Flex your results were certainly impressive , would you mind elaborating on what your cycle looked like does wise and any other compounds?

TRYN2 , I'm running 450 to 500 grams of protein a day depending on what I do that day as far as work and other physical exertion

Something like this

It was very simple.

Weeks 1-8 Test E 400mg/Wk
EQ 400mg/Wk
Weeks 9-20Test E 500mg/Wk
EQ 500mg/Wk

Adex .5mg EOD

But my diet was spot on all day every day. I attribute most of my results to that. I'm at week 18 right now, just finishing up.

350g Protein
250g Carbs
100g Fat

Protein every 2 hours, Carbs every 4 hours (helps me stay lean while I add mass.)

last I checked everyone runs EQ.....U might be looking at some other well advanced BB's cycles, who run hardcore man shit....But EQ is great man, gives u good vascular muscle mass, makes u eat like a horse, and best of all does everything deca does without making ur dick limp. bump it up to 600, and stay on it for at bare min. 12 weeks

For the one who said the increase in rbc count.. well most aas increase that its really not something you want to increase much more than just test will unless your into endurance training (cycling or the like).

Im planning on running sus250 and eq200 eod for 13wks, having read what you just said this cycle will not hinder my heavy cardio nights will it?? Im also thinking of throwing in tren for 5 weeks at the very beginning eod at 75mgs.

How do you feel about mixing test and EQ in the same syringe?

stronger?

I know on "paper" it doesnt really say this but does anyone feel they are igetting really strong on eq? i was probably the strongest in my life when i was on eq/test

One of the sides though that you must watch is the increased hematocrit (red blood cell count).

This is why I no longer use it.

My neighbors ,brother, son,his girlfriends brother is 46yr. old like me and on his 3 rd cycle of test, eq, var., and loves the eq at 600 a wk.

After reading alot of post and "cycle recomendations" I noticed that few people run EQ in the cycles , it seems to me that a cycle of Sustanon at 250mg/wk , with EQ at 400mg/wk along with a good diet and cardio would be a great way to maintain even bulild some muscle while dieting down. Being that the test is pretty low dose and the EQ is pretty mild and the dose isin't that high that a cycle like this could be run for a long time with little to no sides.

Just wondering why its not more popular

I like EQ very well and would suggest it stacked with some type of testosterone. If diet and training are good results should be outstanding.

The only reason i haven't tried it is i'm worried about anxiety from it, i take meds for anxiety and i've heard eq can cause anxiety issues :(

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws