over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Why not just abstain from drugs?

Why do most people excel at a given craft?
Why does the basketball player get better? you dont think that glory and gratification have nothing to do with that? or in any other sport or endeavor in life?
People always have their motivations - they are hardly any noble soul saving etiologies to peoples drive.
Michael Jordan didnt make his HS basketball team- he was pissed angry, perhaps even a bit insecure?
Sorry the psychology's behind most peoples brains and what motivates them from day to day are hardly any wholesome, puritanical drives.
Mom said you werent good enough. Dad said you would never be anything. Sally Joe said you had a smaller cock than Bob Davis the QB on the football team.
Most peoples motivations ARE derived from negative experiences that they use as motivation.
I would venture to say the minority of people have pure or holy intentions that drive their motivation.
So bbers dont want to be small.
For me I was always skinny, and when I went to the beach in HS, I saw guys walking around who were jacked, and I though that was the coolest fucking thing....
Oh and btw, you can fuck yourself up with drugs, drinking, and smoking and still live to be 87...my uncle did it.
Just because you push it doesnt guarantee you will die an early death.

I think you're right that the desire for greatness is rarely "pure" and often rooted in insecurity, etc. That raises an interesting question: is it rare (or even impossible) to be truly committed to a craft and at the same time, a secure, balanced person? You hear of so many "great" figures in history who are shitty in their personal lives and relationships. Is there a choice to be made between being great and being good (in the sense of a nice, balanced, and unselfish person)?

I'm proud of you boys. This discussion is getting into some truly fascinating issues. Cal, when you're ready to get intellectual, just jump right in. The water's fine! ;)

I could care less about your picture, you missed the point entirely. I thought you wanted a response to your question, instead you just are being sarcastic. So much for your intellectual talk. :rolleyes:

Wait, what point did I miss?

And I'm totally not being sarcastic. I honestly drink a lot and smoke a lot of weed. Seriously.

My sweet Cal, I can't think of a better use of time than urging my fellow bodybuilding fans to reflect deeply on the lifestyle of bodybuilding. You need me, you just don't realize it

No we don't need you at all. You think you are enlightening us with your profound knowledge but instead you are just annoying us with your silly posts. You think we read your posts and think OMG I need to not use tren again or I will lower my test dose. We are adults and we can make our own decisions and their are plenty of experiences in life that make us reflect. But we don't reflect when some idiot who has never even used aas preaches to us about life.

I love a good intelligent debate but in this instance I only have 2 words... I can imagine most can guess what they are ;)

Wait, what point did I miss?

And I'm totally not being sarcastic. I honestly drink a lot and smoke a lot of weed. Seriously.

Not surprised at all.

No we don't need you at all. You think you are enlightening us with your profound knowledge but instead you are just annoying us with your silly posts. You think we read your posts and think OMG I need to not use tren again or I will lower my test dose. We are adults and we can make our own decisions and their are plenty of experiences in life that make us reflect. But we don't reflect when some idiot who has never even used aas preaches to us about life.

I love a good intelligent debate but in this instance I only have 2 words... I can imagine most can guess what they are ;)

I don't expect to change your mind with my words. I simply intend to get you to think deeper and harder. That's all. If, at the end of the day, my words don't change your mind, then that's just fine. Also, no need to get so hostile. You shouldn't get mad at someone just because they're willing to ask critical questions about your decisions. I invite you to do the same about my decisions. It's called a free and open discussion, and it's the cornerstone of democracy. Name-calling and anger is the cornerstone of...internet forums I suppose :p

I care about people wanting to get bigger because I care about other people in general, and I think the desire to get bigger and bigger can be destructive. I don't have the right to tell people what do do with their bodies, but I do have a right (and obligation) to ask people challenging questions to get them to think critically.

As for the skull thing, my bad. I think it's HGH that does this, not AAS. Correct me if I'm wrong though.

I care about people wanting to get bigger because I care about other people in general, and I think the desire to get bigger and bigger can be destructive. I don't have the right to tell people what do do with their bodies, but I do have a right (and obligation) to ask people challenging questions to get them to think critically.

As for the skull thing, my bad. I think it's HGH that does this, not AAS. Correct me if I'm wrong though.

This is in response to a comment that the poster deleted. He knows who he is :)

Not surprised at all.

You shouldn't be surprised. I'm clearly a mothafuckin' gangster who plays hard but works harder. I can drink and smoke like a monster, not take shit that fucks with my hormones, and still look better than you :p Sorry for having good genes!

You shouldn't be surprised. I'm clearly a mothafuckin' gangster who plays hard but works harder. I can drink and smoke like a monster, not take shit that fucks with my hormones, and still look better than you :p Sorry for having good genes!

Loads of people look better than me. But go on show us how good you look.

Loads of people look better than me. But go on show us how good you look.

Patience, my good man. I'm busy packing right now.

And I'm just fuckin' with you. You get riled up easily. I couldn't resist. You look great, buddy

Patience, my good man. I'm busy packing right now.

And I'm just fuckin' with you. You get riled up easily. I couldn't resist. You look great, buddy

I am not riled up at all. Going to bed now. I will look at Ross's Leg pic before I look at yours 2moro morning. Goodnight

I could care less about your picture, you missed the point entirely. I thought you wanted a response to your question, instead you just are being sarcastic. So much for your intellectual talk. :rolleyes:

Excuse me sir, but I'd still like to see his pictures along with a face. I've never seen a 28-year-old virgin before. :star-w:rs

Excuse me sir, but I'd still like to see his pictures along with a face. I've never seen a 28-year-old virgin before. :star-w:rs

That's a great spoof! I feel bad for whatever guy you just zinged with that one!

How about post like these suck ass because if I wanted to answer questions like that I would call my mother and tell her all the bad shit I do. If you want to bitch about people's decisions on what they put in their body get a job as a rehab counseler, as apposed to finding forums about that particular subject and starting a thread about it. If you think aas is a bad decision don't do it, let others make up their own mind whether they want to or not. Why does anybody have to justify why they do what they do to a complete stranger.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear