over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Why not low dose orals for longer?

Zarati

Registered
Why is everyone obsessed with doing high dose orals such a dbol, sdrol and anadrol for 4-6 weeks and gain 15-20 pounds, mostly water, than take for example, 2.5-5mg of superdrol for 14 weeks.
Is it because of lipid and liver sides? Well with a lower dose they get hit lighter for longer than hit hard for a short duration, but is there a difference?

Has anyone here ran low dose orals for a longer time?

How long are you talking? I don’t see the trade off really if you’re really wanting to get an edge from something low dose. You’re better off w/ something like low dose tren or primo imo. I also see that as the healthiest approach

Why is everyone obsessed with doing high dose orals such a dbol, sdrol and anadrol for 4-6 weeks and gain 15-20 pounds, mostly water, than take for example, 2.5-5mg of superdrol for 14 weeks.
Is it because of lipid and liver sides? Well with a lower dose they get hit lighter for longer than hit hard for a short duration, but is there a difference?

I haven't noticed people being obsessed with high dose orals but that aside. I'm pretty sure lower dose longer duration is worse for our health than a high dose in a brief period. But what's the goal here? What are you trying to get from 2.5mg of sdrol for 14 weeks?

And why not just use a long acting injectable? Health impact is lower as a general rule with injectables compared to orals (to a point depending on the specific drugs).

I'm not sure I love that example but I do get your overarching point as it relates to orals. Instead of a dogmatic "take 30mgs of dbol everyday for four weeks" approach why not mix it up to produce results but to ease the health concern.

It somewhat goes along to your point but I'd also mix and match it. For instance why not use an oral at a moderate to lower dose on training days only and use only the harhest, most powerful for 1-2 of those training days and them maybe an anavar or possibly tbol on the other days. I love dbol but the liver tumor risk is quite concerning to me so if I was to take it I'd take it 1-2 days a week on a training day, and anavar the other training days.

There are probably many ways to do it but your overall premise of using orals a bit differently to illicit results without the health punch is a valid discussion.

for most people theres going to be a minimum effective dose, especially when youre talking about compounds that have a half life measured in hours not days or weeks. Take your TUDCA, synthergine, and citrus bergamot, along with your 50mg of whatever oral, cycle 4wks on and off

Reactions: Bio
I'm not sure I love that example but I do get your overarching point as it relates to orals. Instead of a dogmatic "take 30mgs of dbol everyday for four weeks" approach why not mix it up to produce results but to ease the health concern.

It somewhat goes along to your point but I'd also mix and match it. For instance why not use an oral at a moderate to lower dose on training days only and use only the harhest, most powerful for 1-2 of those training days and them maybe an anavar or possibly tbol on the other days. I love dbol but the liver tumor risk is quite concerning to me so if I was to take it I'd take it 1-2 days a week on a training day, and anavar the other training days.

There are probably many ways to do it but your overall premise of using orals a bit differently to illicit results without the health punch is a valid discussion.
Isnt this just related to the methylestradiol? Easily solved w an AI.

Liver adenomas

Also

If you think spreading your dose out over times means less/equal damage to your organs then you’re retarded. It’s more damaging, for sure.

I agree with this. I prefer to hit orals hard and fast. Usually the last 1.5- 2 weeks of a cycle.
Liver adenomas

Also

If you think spreading your dose out over times means less/equal damage to your organs then you’re retarded. It’s more damaging, for sure.

Facepalm all you want little man, if youre a large individual trying to gain mass and taking doses to that effect, you take an AI, plain and simple. Go tell luki in his thread hes wrong for taking an AI. All this AI bashing is complete nonsense, if youre taking over a gram of test you need it in some capacity, or maybe even less test if youre more prone to aromatization. But these things are beyond your pay grade so dont trouble your mind over the drug use of men twice your size.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws