over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

why not...

flexmaster

Featured Member/Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
these pics were a little over a month ago.

Attachments

• lat spread2.jpg
    lat spread2.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 1,807
Last edited:

Attachments

• side tricep2.jpg
    side tricep2.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 1,791

Attachments

• side chest2.jpg
    side chest2.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 1,742

Attachments

• bicep.jpg
    bicep.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 2,786
i'm currently 5'11", a little over 190lbs.

nice work

lookin good , i think your best picture is the third cause your chest and arms look full together, you have the height to carry much more weight this will definetly take time and consistency but if you want it i think you could become a good BB, havent seen the wheels though? how do yo wheels look???

you're on the right track bro! BUT, lose the nipple piercings!:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

TH

thanks for the feedback.
Vander-WOW, didn't expect that! my legs have good shape, just not size. i cracked my kneecap wrestling in highschool and have never been able to do squats, or any heavy leg work. i had surgery on it last year and have been working hard on them since. they are still nothing to brag about (just like the rest of me:rolleyes: ).

TH-thanks man. i took those out a few weeks ago, they got in the way all the time. most chicks really dig them if you've got a good body though!

Looks like you're adding quality mass - staying pretty lean in the process :)

Your small waist accentuates your back width. Delts look good along with chest. Arms look like they could add some size.

Keep up the good work!

xcel

xcelbeyond said:
Looks like you're adding quality mass - staying pretty lean in the process :)

Your small waist accentuates your back width. Delts look good along with chest. Arms look like they could add some size.

Keep up the good work!

xcel

what he said :)

thanks guys. my arms have never grown well at all. any suggestions would be welcome. right now my routine looks like this:
bi's and tri's on same day
skull crushers- 2 warmup sets, 3 work sets at 8-12 reps
db curls-3 sets 8-10 reps
decline close grip bench-3-4 sets, 15-8 reps
straight bar curls-2-3 sets 8-12 reps
tricep extension (standing, facing away from cables w/ hands overhead) 3 sets 12-15 reps
sometimes end w/ ez-curl bar for curls 3 sets 8-10 reps

straight bar

start with straight bar curls 4 sets then everything else.

I do as Vander said. Since bicep growth is priority, do them first while they're freshest and strongest. Sure - I won't be able to quite as much weight for back exercises unless I did them afterwards. But biceps are the priority and biceps are a secondary muscle whe doing back properly :)

On chest/tricep day, I do slight incline bench first cause it's my priority over triceps. If you've read about my bench technique (more powerlifting style) it really hits triceps hard!

xcel

Excel

what is ur logic in doing Bis before back? even if its your priorty, this does not make sense.

your bis will fail first on most back exercises even if they are fresh. which means u never fully tax ur back muscles

Re: straight bar

Vander_V said:
start with straight bar curls 4 sets then everything else.
what type of rep range? do you think alternating bi exercise then tri exercise is good or work bi's totally then tri's?

xcel: i do arms in one day, back on a different day. i don't have the energy to train bi's w/ back.

Conan21 said:
Xcel

what is ur logic in doing Bis before back? even if its your priorty, this does not make sense.

your bis will fail first on most back exercises even if they are fresh. which means u never fully tax ur back muscles
I "guess" because my biceps are somewhat "overdeveloped," it's not the determining factor for failure. I've been using heavy enough weights with back exercises that I use wrist straps, which take away stress to forearms (I work forearms separately also) and biceps. I really try and metally focus on working my back (and FORM) when doing back.

Reason for working bis with back and tris with chest: gives those body parts MAXIMUM rest between workouts (remember - you GROW outside the gym, not when you're working out). I've done it this way for some time now. Doggcrapp has you doing it this way with his program as well (which I'm doing now).

xcel

Working Back with Tri's or sticking to old fashion compound movements will sure to help you put on the dense muscle, in your arms, especially at your age. Keep up the discipline!

jonnyel-yeah, i've been thinking about starting back+tri's and chest+bis so i can take out a day a week. i think i'll see how everything is responding next week when i start the super supps again. thanks for all who gave advice!

not bad, welcome to the board, keep training hard...;)

thanks Dave, i've seen your pics too. you're going to turn some heads for sure.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear