over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Why not!?

Bertucci

Registered
Bad lighting, camera and workout, but I thought I'd let everyone in on how my progress is coming. Don't worry, my arms look MUCH better but the lighting washed out any and all definition, and they are hardly flexed. Not trying to make any excuses or anything though. 18 years old, natural (but only until I get some funding :p) at 187 lbs 5'6".

Attachments

• IMG_1122.jpg
    IMG_1122.jpg
    292.7 KB · Views: 304
and sorry for the photo size.... I don't know how to work this damn computer

Look Great Man. Think Hard before u cross over to the Dark Side my Friend ESP at only 18. U have a very good natural good with lots of room for progress Naturally

Good luck

Johnny Ringo

Look Great Man. Think Hard before u cross over to the Dark Side my Friend ESP at only 18. U have a very good natural good with lots of room for progress Naturally

Good luck

Johnny Ringo

Thanks a lot man, means a lot coming from you! Definitely will, Im getting ready to start some peps so Im taking it easy for a while.

yes

You look great. Keep plugging away.
Lots of potential.

Attachments

• IMG_1122 copy.jpg
    IMG_1122 copy.jpg
    217.4 KB · Views: 292
You look great matey. You have a great foundation to work from. I know your planning to take gear though as I commented on your first cycle advice thread. I would stay natural for a few more years and see how much progress you can make through diet and training alone. But all in all you look great and I wish you the very best.

Are you definately natural? I just recall seeing your pic late last year and you weighed abit more (I think) and were leaner. Maybe it is the bad lighting... it was definately you cos I remember the name. Either way you look good.

You look great matey. You have a great foundation to work from. I know your planning to take gear though as I commented on your first cycle advice thread. I would stay natural for a few more years and see how much progress you can make through diet and training alone. But all in all you look great and I wish you the very best.

Are you definately natural? I just recall seeing your pic late last year and you weighed abit more (I think) and were leaner. Maybe it is the bad lighting... it was definately you cos I remember the name. Either way you look good.

Thanks bro. yep Im 100% natural. yeah that last pic I posted I was eating WAAAAY more and weighed 8 pounds heavier. My carbs today weren't in a good spot and I have been cutting so Ill post some more pictures in a few days after I carb load. Im probably 2% less BF than in the last one so Ill look a lot better.

Thanks bro. yep Im 100% natural. yeah that last pic I posted I was eating WAAAAY more and weighed 8 pounds heavier. My carbs today weren't in a good spot and I have been cutting so Ill post some more pictures in a few days after I carb load. Im probably 2% less BF than in the last one so Ill look a lot better.

For 18 you look great. As alfresco stated you have lots of potential. I would stay natural for a few more years but it's entirely upto you... it must be hard seeing all the freaks on here and knowing it takes aas. You obviously know how to eat and train well so just keep at it and getting bigger :)

You look great. Keep plugging away.
Lots of potential.

Alfresco this pic is nowhere as good. What are you doing... you took away the best part ;):D

And I would just like to thank everyone for the kind words. It means the world to hear and makes me that much more dedicated to being the best that I can be.

For 18 you have a good start....you should run with that..see where your genetics take you....If you follow this advise that we are giving you about waiting you will thank us in a couple years.

Like others have said , stay off as long as possible!!!

If i were you id hire a trainer with the money you want to spend on gear and grow alot more naturaly , get a good solid training regiment and get the nutrition down pat and when you do start the super sups you will be lightyears ahead of the game !!

You have agreat base to start with , you tight stomach reminds me to keep doing "vaccume" poses as part of my ab workout , work your abs the opposite direction and this will help to keep you lower belly nice and tight

18 yr and natural? Hmmmm! you are blessed w genetics bro and at your age your testosterone levels are sky rocketing, take advantage of it bro and remember NOT to try AAS until you reach proper age, experience and training level.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131