over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Why offseason is just as important...

When you transitioned into prep stage, aside from adjusting overall calories, what other dietary tweaks did you implement? What about cardio? How much?

You really look freaky. Even in the off-season you stayed pretty damn lean.

Lenny, always impressed by your size and condition!

I will tell you what I see as a MAJOR improvement this time....your midsection!

REALLY tight and much improved looking. Just a WAY better look. lots of size and now you've done a great job of bringing that in tight.

You look excellent.

Attachments

• LENNY SIDE TRICEP.jpg
    LENNY SIDE TRICEP.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 331

REALLY tight and much improved looking. Just a WAY better look. lots of size and now you've done a great job of bringing that in tight.

You look excellent.

BIG TIME eh! i totally agree your mid-section has tightened up considerably and gives you a much better taper. Those last set of pics look sic kbro, keep it up almost there.

Right on Bro! You look great and it seems like your head is where it needs to be at this point and you are always so focused.
Keep grinding and most important is have FUN!

Looking great bro. Side Tri pose is incredible, fantastic definition and seperation in your legs. Best of luck in your contest.

your brother in Christ,

Lucky

Lenny,
You must of aced that photoshop class you took. You did such an amazing job of cropping your head on the image of a pro bodybuilder. ;)

You look amazing! You're going to kill it!!

Lenny, you look amazing!! Great job! I'm excited for you!

Crazy conditioning:headbang:

Thanks...I want that conditioning and thickness on stage!

When you transitioned into prep stage, aside from adjusting overall calories, what other dietary tweaks did you implement? What about cardio? How much?

You really look freaky. Even in the off-season you stayed pretty damn lean.

I started my prep at 800-900 carbs w/ 300 grams of protein, fats were what they were...the carbs came down gradually, the lowest I was around 200gms of carbs...currently I am eating 300-350 grams of carbs, 300 grams of protein, and 80-90 grams of fats, this started at 2 weeks out. Cardio started at 15 minutes, the highest it went up to was 40 minutes, and now I have been doing zero cardio.

Thanks, just trying to be the best I can be onstage!

You look excellent.

My man JT in da house! Thanks buddy, I want to bring the balance to stage because I feel that is my biggest strength...I do not have the freak factor look, so I go with the balanced look. Love your mtn pics in your thread!

BIG TIME eh! i totally agree your mid-section has tightened up considerably and gives you a much better taper. Those last set of pics look sic kbro, keep it up almost there.

Thanks Jonny! The taper adds so much to the physique...now I am trying to hold the body steady which is taking more food than I thought it would at this point!

Right on Bro! You look great and it seems like your head is where it needs to be at this point and you are always so focused.
Keep grinding and most important is have FUN!

Thanks Big Mike, hope all is well with you! I just take it one day at a time and know that is all I can control! Work hard, eat hard, play hard (with the dogs in the backyard :)

Looking great bro. Side Tri pose is incredible, fantastic definition and seperation in your legs. Best of luck in your contest.

your brother in Christ,

Lucky

Thanks man....gonna need some luck with some of these specimen competing at the USA's...I am actually more excited for my wife!

Lenny,
You must of aced that photoshop class you took. You did such an amazing job of cropping your head on the image of a pro bodybuilder. ;)

You look amazing! You're going to kill it!!

LOL....that would be much easier work to do that...but my body feels the grind and I just want to coast into the show knowing I did all I could!

Lenny, you look amazing!! Great job! I'm excited for you!

Thanks Meredith...I miss you and JT posting...you guys made promuscle feel like family. Hope all is well, but by the peaceful nature pics, it seems life is good!

Your going to do great at USA's. Looking great bro.

Your going to do great at USA's. Looking great bro.

You some things that you said over the years stuck with me...you and Phil kept talking about prepping is not a diet contest, but a muscle contest...little things like that stick to my mind, we just have to understand these little concepts and apply. Simplify at times :)

Thanks Brad...now can I have your back thickness! I am nervous excited about competing at the USA's, I just will do my end and let it fall into place as always.

You got NA's buddy, I will be rooting you on!

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws