over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Why old guys should stay away from Tren

triathloncoach

Featured Member / Kilo Klub / Board Supporter
Featured Member
Board Supporter
I tried Tren a few times this year. And as the year is coming to a close and I reflect back I realize this has been my worst year of nagging injuries.

Yes, I am aging, but I feel Tren is so powerful it makes me much more aggressive in the gym. My strength makes amazing improvements and my psyche goes into overdrive.

My knee has hurt all year, my shoulder pain is constant and my lower back currently makes getting out of bed a chore.

Aside from the deleterious mental heath impact.

If you are going to play with Tren, try to responsibly manage your enthusiasm in the gym. Heavy Power Cleans, Dead Lifts and Squats to the ankles should be reconsidered.

Oh, and if you decide to chop some wood in the back yard, try to remember you aren't Paul Bunyan.

I'm going to start Triathlon Training again in 2013 and cut way back on the gear and the weights. My body is falling apart for the first time in 30+ years of very consistent, semi-serious training.

Tren destroys my already questionable judgement.

Rant over. Thank you all. Don't forget to tip the waitresses and bar tenders.

Hey............. you are giving us old fuckers a bad rap!!!!!!!!

Just because Tren makes me so angry that I will tell my boss to go jack off into a fan or that my dick is about as useless as a condom to a castrated man or that my legs are so sore I have to hover over the bowl to shit is no reason to give up. LOL

Being able to see those squiggly lines on my belly make it all worth while.

Dont ya think?

Last edited:
Hey............. you are giving us old fuckers a bad rap!!!!!!!!

Just because Tren makes me so angry that I will tell my boss to go jack off into a fan or that my dick is about as useless as condom to a castrated man or that I my legs are so sore I have to hover over the bowl to shit is no reason to give up. LOL

Being able to see those squiggly lines on my belly make it all worth while.

Dont ya think?

Yes, we should start a "Non Mensa" Club. Yeah, nothing like having my abs pop out only to hear my wife tell me that I am an idiot and need to lower my dose.

Or make a heavy lift at the gym and have the trainers smirk at me.

Tren is apparently some crazy shit. One day....One day I will try it!! Although it will have to be after my endurance career is over. Everyone seems to think it is a no no for endurance....then again....100mg of EQ a week and 10mg of tren eod day make make you want to ride your bike through schools without any muscle building or crazy sides! I'm pretty sure I'm joking.

I tried Tren a few times this year. And as the year is coming to a close and I reflect back I realize this has been my worst year of nagging injuries.

Yes, I am aging, but I feel Tren is so powerful it makes me much more aggressive in the gym. My strength makes amazing improvements and my psyche goes into overdrive.

My knee has hurt all year, my shoulder pain is constant and my lower back currently makes getting out of bed a chore.

Aside from the deleterious mental heath impact.

If you are going to play with Tren, try to responsibly manage your enthusiasm in the gym. Heavy Power Cleans, Dead Lifts and Squats to the ankles should be reconsidered.

Oh, and if you decide to chop some wood in the back yard, try to remember you aren't Paul Bunyan.

I'm going to start Triathlon Training again in 2013 and cut way back on the gear and the weights. My body is falling apart for the first time in 30+ years of very consistent, semi-serious training.

Tren destroys my already questionable judgement.

Rant over. Thank you all. Don't forget to tip the waitresses and bar tenders.

didnt you used to be on animals site?

maybe im thinking of someone else...

all the guys your age there are going nuts with the antiox stuff, i think for older mroe experianced guys it has better results then for the younger ones, at least you appreciate the performance factors more, well health ones too.

I love tren but as a old guy I have changed my workouts accordingly I leave my ego at the door and I tell people all the time I am a bodybuilder not a weight lifter how strong I am is not my objective I only care about how I look

I love tren but as a old guy I have changed my workouts accordingly I leave my ego at the door and I tell people all the time I am a bodybuilder not a weight lifter how strong I am is not my objective I only care about how I look

Running tren is no different than running anything else from a certain point of view. Just need to apply intelligence to the changes and make adjustments as necessary. Just because you can do something does not mean you should

Running tren is no different than running anything else from a certain point of view. Just need to apply intelligence to the changes and make adjustments as necessary. Just because you can do something does not mean you should

I started gear 4 years ago at 45. And I'm still dumbfounded that I can lift more now than I could as a 190lb D1 Wrestler.

And for me Tren is like Test on Steroids. Looks, strength, libido, rage, insomnia.

Never again.

And it destroys my endurance Swag, and I'm not familiar with the Animals site.

Last edited:
Is this what we younger (35 :D ) get to look forward too? I dunno if I'll ever survive being old!!!

I do:p make a mental note when blasting that even though I can add more and probably more again, I shouldn't do it, cause I will definitely feel it the next day!!

Side note you need to toughen up and quit being such a sissy LOL!!

as an old guy I have changed my workouts accordingly I leave my ego at the door nd I tell people all the time I am a bodybuilder not a weight lifter how strong I am is not my objective I only care about how I look

:yeahthat:

This mindset has made a tremendous difference. I am more in tune with my body than I ever have been. I push hard when my body and mind are willing and I back off when they are not. As a result my time in the gym is more enjoyable and my injuries are few.

I really enjoy my time in the gym and therefore approach this as a marathon for results - not a sprint towards them!

I started gear 4 years ago at 45. And I'm still dumbfounded that I can lift more now than I could as a 190lb D1 Wrestler.

And for me Tren is like Test on Steroids. Looks, strength, libido, rage, insomnia.

Never again.

similar handle dif person i guess.

its a very small private board. but mostly older guys and a lot of endurance and competative atheletes.

I think you make a valid point Coach… and very true too. When I think back on some of my most serious injuries, tren was in the mix at the time. No way to say conclusively, but it may just be? The muscle gets real strong and the ligaments struggle to keep up to the new iron highs you are hitting in that short time.

Tren is a dangerous lover. You get to looking all manly and maybe, just maybe, you get to end up in the ER waiting to have both your quad tendons screwed back into the patellas like I did. I did not feel like a manly 53 year old in the ER at that time. I did feel pissed and questioned my sanity though.

I'm 58 and do tren 75 mg,prop 100 mg,mast 100mq eod for 6-8 weeks followed by 6 week 150 mg primo and 150 mast for 6 weeks longer run 500 hcg every 5 days,.25 armidex,50 proviron daily thur whole cycle little to no sides also run liver protection ever day year round.I do avoid all orals.

I tried tren for the first time this year at the age of 47 never again will i trun tren. Besides the insomnia i got uncontrollable hiccups that would last four hours on end. Acid reflux like nobodies business nade me hungry as a horse not too bad on the pdyche but i could tell i did have a sonewhat of a shorter fuse. Those hiccups though did it for me would ladt fir hours and happen anywhere combined with the acid reflyx i was a mess. Never again .

Im going to run it again after i muscle up some more. Towards the end of my last run with it I was pretty much starting to realise the steps needed to dial back on things.

Ive never had anything cut me like that so quick. It was freaky!

Never again.

Very similar to my own experience. I am 43 and started gear a little over 3 years ago when I went on HRT. I had always been active, played baseball in college and many years of rugby, and have lifted weights since high school. However, I am far stronger now then I have ever been in my life.

I do like tren though, even with the sides.

I no exactly what your saying.

Now at the wrong side of 40 i do wonder why i keep trying to run Tren A.

At 100mg/week along with my prescription TRT its a wonder drug, apart from it does nothing for my aches and pains.

But then i get greedy and decide to try a higher dosage run (again, along with TRT dosage).

Il work my way up to 25mg/day, strength comes nicely and physique hardens even more.

Then BANG, night sweats start, indigestion starts, cardio performance at boxing/Thai and MMA goes out of the window and the heavier lifting makes aches and pains hurt even more.

I love the stuff at low dose (and come summer i may try it again) but for now im done with higher dose runs and il stick with my 100mg Deca/week along with my completly free TRT dosage :D

X2^^^

ive never run tren...yet. i just picked up 3 bottles of tren a which i will run sometime this summer. im nervous about it but kinda looking forward to it at the same time. i am 41 :0

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws