over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Why orals make you tired?like anavar etc

cckf2004

Registered
Is the liver telling you something?or does test as a base need to be higher?Any info . helps!!

A stressed liver can cause lethargy as can Anavar

oral steroid do harm to your liver indeed and but anavar is much milder may not increase liver values significantly, elevated liver enzymes do not equate to damage but stress that could lead to damage.
to keep your liver healthy, anavar should be used for no more than 8 weeks at a time and no C17-aa steroid should be used again until liver enzymes have returned to normal and liver detoxifiers should be part of your plan.:D:D

Liver strain, most likely. Coincidentally enough, the most liver toxic compounds are also notorious for causing the fatigued and tired feeling. SD, Anadrol, M1T

Pretty much every fuckin oral ever

Did any of you guys ever notice a reduction in lethargy when using Synthergine? I know it's crazy good at maintaining liver values; wonder if that translates to reducing lethargy from liver stress as well.

I think it's once again a case of everyone will react differently
generally speaking , the oral will damage the liver, so you can increasse the does if you feel tired.

generally speaking , the oral will damage the liver, so you can increasse the does if you feel tired.

If you feel tiered , I'd decrease the dose or stay at that dose, increase would only damage liver more, hinst why you or tiered.

I think it's once again a case of everyone will react differently generally speaking , the oral will damage the liver, so you can increasse the does if you feel tired.

Orals are harsh on the body, some more than others.

Superdrol is the worse for me. Anavar above 60-80 mgs and I start to feel lethargic.

Using liver support like Liv52 or TUDCA can help greatly

lol it's quite strange that whoever is making posts with this account seems to know absolutely nothing about aas

if the lethargy becomes too much it would probably be best to lower the dose or cut it out completely not increase the dose

lol it's quite strange that whoever is making posts with this account seems to know absolutely nothing about aas

if the lethargy becomes too much it would probably be best to lower the dose or cut it out completely not increase the dose
Lmao I thought I was the only one reading this and saying WTF HE'S TALKING ABOUT INCREASING

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

it would be great if they were blocked from posting

it would be great if they were blocked from posting

I saw their posts before and was going to comment but thought whats the point. It's annoying but I guess they aren't breaking any rules. Although it is getting very silly now. They post nonsense all the time. Copy and paste 2 line posts. I wouldn't be surprised if the main one could barely speak a word of English and just copies and pastes most things.

Although I notice selected steroids also wrote the same thing. So it's safe to say all of them are the same person. Landmark chem are also the same as SR Health from their posts. So that would mean all 3 sponsors who have posted in this thread (4 usernames) are the same people :eek: That surely deserves a block on their posts.

I'm going to go against the grain and say the lethargy isn't related to liver stress in most cases. It's neural. Not saying liver doesn't get stressed but certain steroids cause almost instant lethargy - it's a neural effect imo. Liver getting so fucked instantly you're lethargic, I don't think so.

I saw their posts before and was going to comment but thought whats the point. It's annoying but I guess they aren't breaking any rules. Although it is getting very silly now. They post nonsense all the time. Copy and paste 2 line posts. I wouldn't be surprised if the main one could barely speak a word of English and just copies and pastes most things.

Although I notice selected steroids also wrote the same thing. So it's safe to say all of them are the same person. Landmark chem are also the same as SR Health from their posts. So that would mean all 3 sponsors who have posted in this thread (4 usernames) are the same people :eek: That surely deserves a block on their posts.

Yeah I noticed that almost all his/her posts are nonsensical or have practically no value. I honestly thought it either was BOT or someone trying to get a quick 50 posts.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131