over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Why orals make you tired?like anavar etc

Is the liver telling you something?or does test as a base need to be higher?Any info . helps!!

anavar is one of the only anabolic steroids that can be called a direct fat burning steroid.
It is mild ,you can try , but plz be careful .

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

I'm surprised. Am I the only one who doesn't "feel tired" running oral?
Only oral that destroys my energy is DNP, but that is expected. I am wondering how everyone's alt and ast levels are...

I saw their posts before and was going to comment but thought whats the point. It's annoying but I guess they aren't breaking any rules. Although it is getting very silly now. They post nonsense all the time. Copy and paste 2 line posts. I wouldn't be surprised if the main one could barely speak a word of English and just copies and pastes most things.

Although I notice selected steroids also wrote the same thing. So it's safe to say all of them are the same person. Landmark chem are also the same as SR Health from their posts. So that would mean all 3 sponsors who have posted in this thread (4 usernames) are the same people :eek: That surely deserves a block on their posts.

I wish we had in addition to post counts quality points!
this should also come into play when getting access to sponsor forum...

you can have 1000 posts but if they are nothing more then yeah dude bumps and asking about tren. they really have li negative 7 posts. lol

:star-w:rs

I'm going to go against the grain and say the lethargy isn't related to liver stress in most cases. It's neural. Not saying liver doesn't get stressed but certain steroids cause almost instant lethargy - it's a neural effect imo. Liver getting so fucked instantly you're lethargic, I don't think so.

I came in to say the same thing.

I do feel it is neural because as you said, I also get instant lethargy from certain orals when my liver is still "fresh".

I also can rule out placebo because that type of tiredness can be debilitating. Even melatonin, kava, magnesium etc. don't give me that type of effect.

Last edited:
anavar is one of the only anabolic steroids that can be called a direct fat burning steroid.
It is mild ,you can try , but plz be careful .

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

Wouldn't tren and primo fall into the same category?

I think it's once again a case of everyone will react differently
generally speaking , the oral will damage the liver, so you can increasse the does if you feel tired.

I think it's once again a case of everyone will react differently generally speaking , the oral will damage the liver, so you can increasse the does if you feel tired.

There's a stupid echo in the room....

I saw their posts before and was going to comment but thought whats the point. It's annoying but I guess they aren't breaking any rules. Although it is getting very silly now. They post nonsense all the time. Copy and paste 2 line posts. I wouldn't be surprised if the main one could barely speak a word of English and just copies and pastes most things.

Although I notice selected steroids also wrote the same thing. So it's safe to say all of them are the same person. Landmark chem are also the same as SR Health from their posts. So that would mean all 3 sponsors who have posted in this thread (4 usernames) are the same people :eek: That surely deserves a block on their posts.

they want as many people to see their signatures as possible. the funny thing is though, the more I see their useless posts, the less I would even consider ordering from them lol

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131