over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Why pre workout stimulants?

I like the usp labs Jacke3d. Also the new NO explode NT is hella strong, I can only take a 1/4 stick, but shit gives you a boost when you need it. I have my best workouts on it. NO explode doesn't allow me to sleep for 48 hrs if I take a whole serving though.

Why do you say that?? Care to ELABORATE?

Sure, no problem.

Considering Purus is practically lonestar's house brand (tj being an owner), and with every rep shoving it down your throat you would think they would hook us up.. Nope they would rather make a huge margin on that line (just like they do alri). Since you really can't get it anywhere else for a good price.

Anything Europa has an exclusive on we get an awesome discount. So for me to even want to carry any of Purus' products (considering they aren't in demand and aren't that popular) I would want to make a good margin. So the fact that my margin when competing with the internet is subpar, I think I'll stick to the brands that make better money and are just as good.

Case & Point - Bodybuilding.com had a buy 2 get 1 free on their prohormones at one point. When I factored that in with bb.com's price, it was better than my cost.. So BB.com gets the product for 1/12 of what I get it for and the average internet user gets it cheaper than my cost? Great business practice. And trust me, we're not a small store doing minimal business. We have a lot of pull with europa.

I build a tolerance to it. So I solely use it on days I am really tired. Maybe 1-2 month

TJ does not own Purus Labs, he’s merely good friends with the owner of the company; furthermore, the owner of the company has always treated LS with respect and gratitude offering them awesome deals and refusing to sell to Europa. This being said, as a business man, would he not want to push lines Europa doesn’t have? I’m tired of Europa telling all of these customers that TJ and John own Purus…that’s their way of trying to degrade our line by making it sound like a “house line.” What store are you??

TJ does not own Purus Labs, he’s merely good friends with the owner of the company; furthermore, the owner of the company has always treated LS with respect and gratitude offering them awesome deals and refusing to sell to Europa. This being said, as a business man, would he not want to push lines Europa doesn’t have? I’m tired of Europa telling all of these customers that TJ and John own Purus…that’s their way of trying to degrade our line by making it sound like a “house line.” What store are you??

Regardless of if TJ has a hand in Purus or if they're just such good friends they are located right next door - it has nothing to do with the shit deals lonestar gives on purus products.

Europa has an exclusive on dymatize. You know what, they make a lot of money on dymatize. I also get a damn good deal encouraging me to buy more dymatize.

Lonestar has the exclusive on purus. They make damn good money on purus. To encourage me to sell more purus they would want to give me a good margin on the product. Instead they try to push it on me as hard as possible while giving me a worse margin and trying to make a shitload off of purus.

When lonestar gets an exclusive, we get fucked.. When europa gets an exclusive, we get a great deal and end up ordering quite a bit of it. So Purus being an exclusive to lonestar was a horrible business practice and whether is tj's company or if brandon and tj are just buddies, i don't care. Tj's hand controls purus through the distribution process and that's just as good.

Take a look at Dymatize Xpand and look at the ingredient list on that. All it takes is one scoop and you will turn into a tazmanian devil in the gym. I have used it for ever and never found the need to use more than one scoop. Also the ingredients in it are awesome.

Havent tried NO Xplode, I think ppl say its inferior to Jakked and Shotgun

Havent tried NO Xplode, I think ppl say its inferior to Jakked and Shotgun

Jacked is Garbage,one extremely potent stimulant with some creatine monohydrate. Around 4500mg per scoop total weight and Dymatize expand has more than that in just their branched chain amino blend.

I've tried almost all of the pre-workout drinks...my favorite. Two cups of coffee, a banana and a low fat granola bar.

caffiene on my tired days, and sometimes all you really need is to just get in there and pump it out, after a few sets im good to go but i understand what you mean and on those days i take some 1 or 2 caff pills, dont take them when you dont need them cause you will build tolerence but trust me this is the most cost effective and also best way to get some energy.

Yeah bottom line is supps are garbage to the most part. Rather spend money on AAS and GH.

This:

Modafinil 200mg

Ephedrine 50mg

Piracetam 800-1600mg

Choline source. Alpha-GPC supposed to be best and trying it now, supposedly helps for stronger muscle contractions.

One A-50 tablet

All washed down with strong cup of coffee.

I don't recommended it but this puts me in the zone. :D

Fuck those pussy ass NO products. :D

I used NO Shotgun and others. They taste like shit and make you have to run to the shitter after you take them. I couldn't take the upset stomach and gas from all the creatine in them. I just use some caffeine tabs, prim. tabs, and my albuterol inhaler. Most pre workout supps make you too bloated besides.

This:

Modafinil 200mg

Ephedrine 50mg

Piracetam 800-1600mg

Choline source. Alpha-GPC supposed to be best and trying it now, supposedly helps for stronger muscle contractions.

One A-50 tablet

I didn't like drol, it takes all the wind from you.

This:

Modafinil 200mg

Ephedrine 50mg

Piracetam 800-1600mg

One A-50 tablet

How do you like your modafinil?

How do you like your modafinil?

I liked it. Unfortunately can't get it in a manner I feel comfortable with anymore i.e. wouldn't order it through the mail.

I felt it had basically zero addictive potential so don't agree with the classification it has in some countries.

Moderate increase in focus, "aggression" and obviously reduces sleepiness if underrested.

I liked it. Unfortunately can't get it in a manner I feel comfortable with anymore i.e. wouldn't order it through the mail.

I felt it had basically zero addictive potential so don't agree with the classification it has in some countries.

Moderate increase in focus, "aggression" and obviously reduces sleepiness if underrested.

I taking

Piracetam
CDP Choline
Huperzine A

Felt the piracetam but didnt feel much with CDP and Huperzine A

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear