over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Why pre workout stimulants?

SuperPump250 or NOXplode. ECY would nice too. :)

love no shotgun cus of the 20 grams of protein in it before workout, never got any bloat from it or anything, also dymatize recoup which is ur bcaa's and beta-alanine, and if i am extra tired some 1.m.r to get me goin

re

emerics energex is a nice pre workout tab or tp's buzzsaw

if i'm cutting i usually take 20mcg clen and a scoop of superpump pre-workout. If i'm not cutting I will occasionally use Superpump as needed (usually before a big workout).

This morning I had a cup of oatmeal, a banana, handful of bcaas, a large coffee, a scoop of Gaspari Superpump and 20mcg of clen before my workout.

Just tried NO Shotgun today, have to say after all the hype of these prewo-boosters this was disappointing. Didn't feel anything really. Expensive bad tasting water it was. Hope my other samples are better!

Start sipping a half gallon of water mixed with 20 grams of TP BCAA's 1.5-1 Hours before training or cardio...

This is one of the sole things that kept my workouts on track for my contest prep, when I was really depleted.

Ive had a long weekend at work and i needed to hit leg day. after my little layoff i jumped right back into DC training. Anyway, to make a long story short i worked 14 hrs yesterday and was really beat. So when i get to the gym i was looking for a little boost and just grabbed this pre workout energy drink form behind the counter. I think it was turbo tea or something rush....goddamn that made me feel like crap. other than giving me the shakes, and indigestion, i ended up puking while i was warming up for SLDL, and again after my widowmaker on hack squats. i didnt feel like i got any boost in energy only a boost in nausia. still exhausted during my workout and even more so afterwords. what do you guys use in those situations? Was it the shitty product i chose? maybe i just dont do well with stimulants.

Post workout suplement are the moste important for fast recovery, if you are recovered than you don`t need that much stimulamnts. Faster your satellite cells are activated the faster is the recuperation time.

Satellite cell

Satellite cells are small mononuclear progenitor cells with virtually no cytoplasm found in mature muscle. They are found sandwiched between the basement membrane and sarcolemma (cell membrane) of individual muscle fibres, and can be difficult to distinguish from the sub-sarcolemmal nuclei of the fibres. Satellite cells are able to differentiate and fuse to augment existing muscle fibres and to form new fibres. These cells represent the oldest known adult stem cell niche, and are involved in the normal growth of muscle, as well as regeneration following injury or disease.

In undamaged muscle, the majority of satellite cells are quiescent; they neither differentiate nor undergo cell division. In response to mechanical strain, satellite cells become activated. Activated satellite cells initially proliferate as skeletal myoblasts before undergoing myogenic differentiation.

Contents [hide]
1 Genetic markers of satellite cells
2 Function in muscular repair
3 Plasticity and therapeutic applications
4 Regulation
5 References
6 External links

[edit] Genetic markers of satellite cells
Satellite cells express a number of distinctive genetic markers. Current thinking is that all satellite cells express PAX7 and PAX3[1]

Activated satellite cells express myogenic transcription factors, such as Myf5 and MyoD. They also begin expressing muscle-specific filament proteins such as desmin as they differentiate.

It should be noted that the field of satellite cell biology suffers from the same technical difficulties as other stem cell fields. Studies rely almost exclusively on Flow cytometry and Fluorescence Activated Cell Sorting (FACS) analysis, which gives no information about cell lineage or behaviour. As such, the satellite cell niche is relatively ill-defined and it is likely that it consists of multiple sub-populations.

[edit] Function in muscular repair
When muscle cells undergo injury, quiescent satellite cells are released from beneath the basement membrane. They become activated and re-enter the cell cycle. These dividing cells are known as the "transit amplifying pool" before undergoing myogenic differentiation to form new (post-mitotic) myotubes. There is also evidence suggesting that these cells are capable of fusing with existing myofibres to facilitate growth and repair.

The process of muscle regeneration involves considerable remodeling of extracellular matrix and, where extensive damage occurs, is incomplete. Fibroblasts within the muscle deposit scar tissue, which can impair muscle function, and is a significant part of the pathology of muscular dystrophies.

caffine messes up my blood sugar, unless I add a spoon of cinnamon. I eat cinnamon all the time now and never have blood sugar issues with stimulants.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131