advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Why should I do an 8 week cycle instead of a whole spring/summer blast/cruise?

FrancisK

Verified Customer
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
As I prepare for my next cycle I've been thinking a lot about this. I love the way I feel and look on test I wish I was on it for longer but of course I'm worried about recovery. I'm 31yo 6'1 225lbs and I've been cutting for spring the last couple months but having a very hard time losing my gut and love handles. It runs in he family, none of the men on my dads side are fat anywhere but they all have huge protruding guts and so do I, I walk around all day holding it in even though I'm lean everywhere else and even have some vein out.

I have a friend who is my age and same size pretty much and he has been on test for a year and before that was on for two years and recovered fine according to him, no bloods to go on just in regards to how he feels, sex drive and such. He laughs at me when I tell him about my meticulously planned out 8 week cycles and pct. Now I know his expierences don't mean much for me but if I was cycling for a year I know I sure as hell wouldn't have a gut, when I'm on aas is the only time I really don't have my gut and love handles.

If I'm using hcg and taking all the precautions is there any reason why I shouldn't just run for a longer cycle? Is there going to be a huge difference in my recovery time from an 8 week cycle and say a cycle for the whole spring/summer? Other than test I would cycle var and throw in some tren for very short periods, tren sides are rough on me.

If you can only lose your gut and love handles when your on tells me you either have low levels of natural test or you slack in your diet and training when you go off. Instead of cycling why not just run test at around 150mg a week and dial in your diet and training and see how you do.

As I prepare for my next cycle I've been thinking a lot about this. I love the way I feel and look on test I wish I was on it for longer but of course I'm worried about recovery. I'm 31yo 6'1 225lbs and I've been cutting for spring the last couple months but having a very hard time losing my gut and love handles. It runs in he family, none of the men on my dads side are fat anywhere but they all have huge protruding guts and so do I, I walk around all day holding it in even though I'm lean everywhere else and even have some vein out.

I have a friend who is my age and same size pretty much and he has been on test for a year and before that was on for two years and recovered fine according to him, no bloods to go on just in regards to how he feels, sex drive and such. He laughs at me when I tell him about my meticulously planned out 8 week cycles and pct. Now I know his expierences don't mean much for me but if I was cycling for a year I know I sure as hell wouldn't have a gut, when I'm on aas is the only time I really don't have my gut and love handles.

If I'm using hcg and taking all the precautions is there any reason why I shouldn't just run for a longer cycle? Is there going to be a huge difference in my recovery time from an 8 week cycle and say a cycle for the whole spring/summer? Other than test I would cycle var and throw in some tren for very short periods, tren sides are rough on me.

stopped reading here

Talk to me slice, a lot of the reason for my new line of thinking is because of you debunking a lot of bro science myths.

the problem is, you gotta really focus on your macros.

exercise is great for fat loss, but it is sooooo easy to consume more calories than you use.

if you are really trying to lose fat, tighten up that diet, get on TRT dose of test, and maybe run a little bit of DNP.

If you can only lose your gut and love handles when your on tells me you either have low levels of natural test or you slack in your diet and training when you go off. Instead of cycling why not just run test at around 150mg a week and dial in your diet and training and see how you do.

It's not so much that as it is what I have to do to reduce my gut and love handles pretty much turns me into a twig. But for sure you are right, I had broken my hand and with the pins couldn't do much for a couple months and I'm trying to make up for a lot of lost time and gained fat.

the problem is, you gotta really focus on your macros.

exercise is great for fat loss, but it is sooooo easy to consume more calories than you use.

if you are really trying to lose fat, tighten up that diet, get on TRT dose of test, and maybe run a little bit of DNP.

I agree 100% and I'm doing that as we speak including the dnp. But what is the difference between the recovery from a trt dose and a blast/cruise.....more cruise than blast. Aren't they both going to shut down your natural production? Keep in mind I don't want to be on trt for the rest of my life.

Keep in mind I don't want to be on trt for the rest of my life.

then you probably should have never started using steroids in the first place.

people think they can "recover" from steroid cycles if they use pct drugs.. it doesn't always work out that way.

plus you are 31... so there's that.

natural testosterone levels should start dropping off sooner rather than later.

people think they can "recover" from steroid cycles if they use pct drugs.. it doesn't always work out that way.

I'm sure we've all grappled with that before but what's done is done, I was naive and desperate it happened for better or worse. What you're saying is pretty much my reasoning for thinking I might as well go "on" all spring/summer, it's going to do the damage regardless. I should also add that this is going to be only my 4th cycle.

I'm sure we've all grappled with that before but what's done is done, I was naive and desperate it happened for better or worse. What you're saying is pretty much my reasoning for thinking I might as well go "on" all spring/summer, it's going to do the damage regardless. I should also add that this is going to be only my 4th cycle.

I don't really follow the line of reasoning, but it's your life.

as for "going all out", I would really recommend against doing anything beyond 500mg of testosterone if all you are going to be doing is dieting some fat off..

imo, you shouldn't need more than that... especially if you have a "huge gut and love handles".

and maybe some dnp... but diet is the key here.

trust me, 500mg of test a week goes a loooooooong way for us mortal beings.

I don't really follow the line of reasoning, but it's your life.

as for "going all out", I would really recommend against doing anything beyond 500mg of testosterone if all you are going to be doing is dieting some fat off..

imo, you shouldn't need more than that... especially if you have a "huge gut and love handles".

and maybe some dnp... but diet is the key here.

trust me, 500mg of test a week goes a loooooooong way for us mortal beings.

I don't plan on going higher than that, I usually do less actually with var and tren thrown in, probably not the tren anymore though. What most concerns me is the length of the cycle, is it going to be considerably more difficult to "recover" from an 8 week cycle vs running test for the entire spring/summer.

I don't plan on going higher than that, I usually do less actually with var and tren thrown in, probably not the tren anymore though. What most concerns me is the length of the cycle, is it going to be considerably more difficult to "recover" from an 8 week cycle vs running test for the entire spring/summer.

I would imagine that it would be considerably more difficult to recover from a cycle that spans 6 months as opposed to 2 months, yes.

I would imagine that it would be considerably more difficult to recover from a cycle that spans 6 months as opposed to 2 months, yes.

Thank you for the knowledge, I know that's supposedly common sense but with everyone around here on year round I feel like the prevailing theory is changing. I obviously don't mean that I am going to run 500mg the whole time most of it will be in a cruise but I don't think that matters, if you're on you're on.

Last edited:
It doesn't really matter where your fat is located, if you're fat you're fat. That's it. Get to sub 10% area and that fat will disappear.

Also, what's the big deal about TRT? It's cheap, you feel better on it and most people who use roids for extended periods will end up doing it anyway.

So, just blast and cruise, work on your diet and results will come.

It's not about the cost, some underlying issue would be the hair loss and body hair gain but of those are somewhat manageable.

My real concern is I want kids one day, I read stories on here all the time about guys on trt or coming off trt knocking their girls up but those are success stories, I'm not so sure if they're the norm.

It's not about the cost, some underlying issue would be the hair loss and body hair gain but of those are somewhat manageable.

My real concern is I want kids one day, I read stories on here all the time about guys on trt or coming off trt knocking their girls up but those are success stories, I'm not so sure if they're the norm.

...ive never heard of a single person being rendered permanently sterile after using steroids.. even for years/decades at a time.

Okay so maybe I should make a new thread titled "I'm 31yo tell me why I shouldn't start trt"?

Dead on here! After all my years in the game the one thing I stress to people that say I just want to try it once. it's very unlikely this will be a one time run. Don't even try it if ur not expecting to get in and out untouched by one of its side effects. Mentally physically ect

110% or expect to regret it!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner