over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Why so many huge perfectly formed arms?

I think my arms suck kinda !!! LOL !!!

I think they are 19.5 inchs cold...good but not great... these are at around 260-265lbs...a couple weeks ago...I always thought if I could get around to 250 and be somewhat hard, they would be around 20 inches...oh well I guess not..LOL

they have good balance Chris

:cool:

they have good balance Chris

:cool:

thanks tenny...

let me ask, what is your gameplan for this year...gonna compete again ?

thanks tenny...

let me ask, what is your gameplan for this year...gonna compete again ?

definitely gonna compete next year
we'll see what happends

here a decent pic......me with a 200lb Delarosa

Last edited:
You flockin showoffs..lol...I'm gonna post my pics but I can't find the "comedy thread"...

You flockin showoffs..lol...I'm gonna post my pics but I can't find the "comedy thread"...

post, post please

thats what its all about

if it offends you i'll take them all down???ok????

:rolleyes:

matter of fact........your right!!!!.....i'll get deleting

THANK YOU!!!!

:eek:

yeah i feel like I should ban myself from the board after seeing those arms:eek:

How bout some love for the guys with imperfectly formed arms?! Wheres the appreciation for no bicep peak whatsoever?! You greedy highpeaked son of a bitches!

Attachments

• dantedbi%20(Custom).jpg
    dantedbi%20(Custom).jpg
    4.6 KB · Views: 639
please don't take offense to this, but in that pic your arms don't look anywhere near 21inches, look at the arm that is down, the outside of your arm looks small and i have noticed this in your side chest shots, if your arms are 21 {not doubting you at all} they are waaaaaayyy bigger than mine but don't look it by anymeans, this is what im talking about when i say optical illusion, you can train to get this look, its how you train and what muscle you focus on, just like legs... if you want bigger, thicker looking legs work the shit out of your inner quads this will both give the illusion of thicker legs and also add to your hamstring drop in the side shots..

so how do you train to get the look that others dont do? i have long arms so i could use some tips here...

so what bicep exercise do you recommend to hit that point, because i think my arms suck. well the whole body needs an overhaul but the arms are definitely lagging behind

mine measured about 19.5" in the first pic @ 8 weeks out @ 245 @ 5'8", and I have no idea in the 2nd pic when i was 203 (probably girlish figures :().

Attachments

• DSC02094 - Copy.jpg
    DSC02094 - Copy.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 506
  • IMG_1511 - Copy.jpg
    IMG_1511 - Copy.jpg
    108.2 KB · Views: 408
  • IMG_1513 - Copy.jpg
    IMG_1513 - Copy.jpg
    112.6 KB · Views: 360
  • IMG_1527 - Copy (2).jpg
    IMG_1527 - Copy (2).jpg
    115.1 KB · Views: 330
Last edited:
so what bicep exercise do you recommend to hit that point, because i think my arms suck. well the whole body needs an overhaul but the arms are definitely lagging behind

mine measured about 19.5" in the first pic @ 8 weeks out @ 245 @ 5'8", and I have no idea in the 2nd pic when i was 203 (probably girlish figures :().
post up a side chest shot and then post up a rear lat spread, I wanna a better look at your overall arm development and your rear tricep development/size. post up those two shots, look at them, and then you tell me what you think needs to be improved on for bigger looking arms.

p.s. if you will please delete where you quoted what i posted, i don't want it posted, people think im a know it all as it is and i honestly don't want to help anyone... Im out for Brad and Brad only, but if you post those pics i will pm you my thoughts.

I think my arms suck kinda !!! LOL !!!

I think they are 19.5 inchs cold...good but not great... these are at around 260-265lbs...a couple weeks ago...I always thought if I could get around to 250 and be somewhat hard, they would be around 20 inches...oh well I guess not..LOL

Holly freakin Quadzilla! wish my quads "sucked":D

Chris are those pics current? If so it would appear that HRT likes you.

Holly freakin Quadzilla! wish my quads "sucked":D

Chris are those pics current? If so it would appear that HRT likes you.

yes, they are current..and yeah, I guess I do ok on hrt ..but like I have said before I have done a tad more than that...cause I dont want to lie..and if people start saying shit, then I'll just pull them down...Like I have said many times before, I dont use much in the offseason..and im fine...its where in contest phase that I do much, much more...(in the past) I have to get this out of my mindset...cause like everyone around here, say's I can do fine on small amounts...(like 400mg test, 200mg deca, ect, ect) my goals arent to win a national level show...its just to compete, and do the best I can ...on as little as possiable...go to shows, get perscription nutrition name out there. Promote them as much as possiable and have fun this year..that is it...But, yes, I can get big, (big like up to 270lbs on less than 600-750mg of total aas per week)...now lets see what I can do on a precontest phase...as long as blood work, everything else is good...

definitely gonna compete next year
we'll see what happends

here a decent pic......me with a 200lb Delarosa

hey where is the pic..you took it down before I could see it...

on most people arms are an optical illusion, people think i have big arms but they measure very small. :eek:

Yeah... I call BS on that one! You look like your sportin 20+!!! if not, it's damn close! :)

hopefully we can get chris a fine tuned for his upcoming shows...he's using all of our protein etc...he is already well on his way

Yeah... I call BS on that one! You look like your sportin 20+!!! if not, it's damn close! :)
I highlighted the key word in your sentence.

All my measurements are very small for my height. People get too caught up in measurements, how much they weigh, bench, squat, ect.

It's all about looking big, it's about angles and illusions... Yes it helps to carry more muscle, but that's only part of it. I've murdered plenty of guys on stage that have been larger than me. It's about being BETTER.

Attachments

• 2009MD-MOSTmuscular.jpg
    2009MD-MOSTmuscular.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 531
I agree with bboy about the optical illusion of size. It's all about muscle bellies, peaks, and roundness. if your biceps are peaky and long, your arms are gonna look big, especially if the long head of the triceps is well-developed.

take a look at this shot of larry scott below. his arms can't be above 18" but they look large due to their development, not size.

a lot of it is genetic. many have debated arnold's actual arm size never being above 19" at competition...but they always look big.

Attachments

• scott arms.jpg
    scott arms.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 533

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner