over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Why so many huge perfectly formed arms?

ctmusc

Newbies
I've noticed over the last year far more guys with perfectly formed huge arms, outsided to their physiques. I'm not talking synthol, but it seems there are far more than I've ever seen in 40 years of judging and coaching particularly looking at the 2010 and 2009 nationals competitors.
Is there a new synthol or injectable or reason for this?
Just asking.

like this????:eek:

25 years old here

sorry.....i had too:p

Last edited:
Damn I could do 5 grams a week until I dropped dead and I couldn't grow arms like that lolci (laugh out loud crying inside)

like this????:eek:

25 years old here

sorry.....i had too:p

Damn you Tenny, why you gotta go make me feel bad again.:action:sm
J/K

Yea man it does seem that arms have got a bit more pop to them here lately though.

The big arms, where are they coming from

I'll try to put together a bunch of pics and show what I mean.

Tenny, damn good beautiful arm, I'm jealous, but if we morphed yours, it would be what I'm talking about.

20s not big enough???:(

:p

lets see an arm pic now...that old crap doesnt matter to me...LOL !!! j/k

actully great pic...20 inches at 25 yrs old..not bad, at all...

any plans for the new year...contest, or are you retired again, kinda like I have 5-6 times now...LOL !!! :headbang:

I've noticed over the last year far more guys with perfectly formed huge arms, outsided to their physiques. I'm not talking synthol, but it seems there are far more than I've ever seen in 40 years of judging and coaching particularly looking at the 2010 and 2009 nationals competitors.
Is there a new synthol or injectable or reason for this?
Just asking.

well I think synthol is being used more than what people are saying...im sure Big A would say the same...so guys breaking the 20 inch arm thing, isnt that big of a deal as it was 15-20 years ago...more gear, more synthol, more peptides, more site inj. ect, ect...more 20 inch arms, and bigger bodys all around..maybe not pretty one's, but bigger

on most people arms are an optical illusion, people think i have big arms but they measure very small. :eek:

haaaa

a few years later
21inches

Last edited:
haaaa

a few years later
21inches
please don't take offense to this, but in that pic your arms don't look anywhere near 21inches, look at the arm that is down, the outside of your arm looks small and i have noticed this in your side chest shots, if your arms are 21 {not doubting you at all} they are waaaaaayyy bigger than mine but don't look it by anymeans, this is what im talking about when i say optical illusion, you can train to get this look, its how you train and what muscle you focus on, just like legs... if you want bigger, thicker looking legs work the shit out of your inner quads this will both give the illusion of thicker legs and also add to your hamstring drop in the side shots..

please don't take offense to this, but in that pic your arms don't look anywhere near 21inches, look at the arm that is down, the outside of your arm looks small and i have noticed this in your side chest shots, if your arms are 21 {not doubting you at all} they are waaaaaayyy bigger than mine but don't look it by anymeans, this is what im talking about when i say optical illusion, you can train to get this look, its how you train and what muscle you focus on, just like legs... if you want bigger, thicker looking legs work the shit out of your inner quads this will both give the illusion of thicker legs and also add to your hamstring drop in the side shots..

lol....none takin....i think its funny

but your a midget......i'm a hair under 5'11:(

big difference there brad

:)

lol....none takin....i think its funny

but your a midget......i'm a hair under 5'11:(

big difference there brad

:)
shelby is a midget also, but his arms are lacking! how tall you are has pretty much nothing to do with it, jay cutler is taller than me and his arms are 4x the size of mine??? and they are 2x the size of dave henry's {not quite but you get the picture..LOL} i actually have long bicep and quad muscle's for someone that is 5ft5, so my limbs are something that i had to work extra hard on, but i learned that its not about measurements its about giving the illusion of size. I work out with two guys and both their arms measure the bigger than mine and no one can believe it cause my arms looks so much bigger than theirs, they are now learning why, by how i train my arms and what specific muscle's i concentrate on. ;)

a few years after that

:cool:

haha i never said i was HUGE!!!

but i do have good size arms.....lol:p

Last edited:

I agree those arms don't look near 20. Arms can be so deceiving in pics. My arms are hard, veiny and measure 19.5 yet look smaller than a friends 18's. Not really sure why. I guess muscle bellies play a big part in the illusion. Certain pics of Branch Warren's arms look small, yet in person his arms are HUGE!!!

I think my arms suck kinda !!! LOL !!!

I think they are 19.5 inchs cold...good but not great... these are at around 260-265lbs...a couple weeks ago...I always thought if I could get around to 250 and be somewhat hard, they would be around 20 inches...oh well I guess not..LOL

Attachments

• IMAG0013-b.jpg
    IMAG0013-b.jpg
    135.1 KB · Views: 764
  • IMAG0012-a.jpg
    IMAG0012-a.jpg
    153.6 KB · Views: 678
Last edited:

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics