advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

why some of us put our bodies at risk to be 250 plus?

s.norman

Registered
there are many people on here who are recovering addicts and our thinking is OBSESSIVE COMPULSIVE so we reall dont care...i can account for many recovering addicts in my area...use your heads and u can figure out exactly what i mean i gave u the clue...they are all like me except i can afford much more...i have the nice cars and i lead the life of reilly

i dont think i caught your point that clearly. i hear you drive nice cars thoe, thats prety kool

Maybe he is saying that he deals drugs to a lot of addicts in his area. Life of Reilly, man I only ever heard my dad use that term, I thought you had to be over 65 to know that one.

Your obsession/addiction is far less destructive then theirs? Yours maybe slightly unhealthy (weighing 250+ and what it takes to be at that level), but the discipline required of it makes you excel at other things in life, such as working and earning an income?
Is that what you mean?

there are many people on here who are recovering addicts and our thinking is OBSESSIVE COMPULSIVE so we reall dont care...i can account for many recovering addicts in my area...use your heads and u can figure out exactly what i mean i gave u the clue...they are all like me except i can afford much more...i have the nice cars and i lead the life of reilly

Did you just relapse? this post sounds like nonsense from someone off their head.

Assuming the OP is talking about what I think he's talking about.

I've pushed over the 250 mark and don't think I was putting myself at risk. I'm very careful, get all the bloodwork done, take all the precautions. I want to live a very long life. I think you could even be a pro and be healthy if you did things right, had good genetics, and got out before it went too far.

English....do you speak it?

i think the OP is talking about people who want more and more. Never being satisfied with where they ahve reached with their physique. More is Better, no matter what the risk, family, health, freedom, life.

Obsessed with reaching the pinnacle, that seems to slip past a BB by a week/ a day/ a couple of hours, when it comes to shows.

That pinnacle that I may have reached my 100% this time, but in a year time my 100% now may only be 96% of where i can be, and so on and so on

Obsessed with "if i took that much to get here, and I want to be there, then I am going to have to take all of this"

but then again I am only guessing.
it was a very odd opening post, but guessing it has something to do with Obsessive Complusive since it was all caps and he said he gave a clue.

lmao.. what?
did anyone get a word of that!? :star-war:

Sounds like someone was hittin the bottle a lil too hard that night!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Lbmike99
NapsGear