over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Why steroids are Bullshit

thethinker48

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
Coach Trevor talks about steroids, and the modern day mentality.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4lezDezkYA"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4lezDezkYA[/ame]

I liked the way he phrased, and put this out there. It's funny how individual experiences and circumstances are FAR more valuable than what's usually out there on paper.

They all pretty much do the same thing, they all have different effects on different people, and they are a necessary but not the whole part of the equation.

There's a reason really really big and experienced guys usually stated the same thing over and over again; stick to the basics, run a little, run bloodwork, let experience dictate everything. Meanwhile we got crazy Nazi experimentation going on in this industry trying to crack the secret code.

P.S- This is the same channel that talked about 2 grams of deca only...:D All about the views I guess

Coach Trevor admitted to doing an experiment with 10 grams /wk before....he's no stranger to pushing the doses sky high

Coach Trevor admitted to doing an experiment with 10 grams /wk before....he's no stranger to pushing the doses sky high
And he gained nothing from it except heart issues

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

He's admitted to a lot of stupid shit in his earlier years. But now he is pretty knowledgeable because of it. I enjoy his segments, he's better than many of the other youtube "gurus".

Has he openly talked about having heart issues? (not to say that they're unlikely)
I think he has an enlarged heart or some other issue. Most likely exasperated by steroid use if it was genetic.

That's why he runs TRT most of the year. He's been up to 300 lbs at 5'9 which I'm sure didn't help.

He's also ran GH in the 20-30 iu stratosphere for a time period. I think he realized that he didn't have the shape or the symmetry to be a top pro, and backed off, not to mention the heart issues being a good motivator.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Built by steroids, food and hard training:

reg2.jpg

a22eefb8cfc94a8cdbf4c05c7286be9e.jpg

Ole coach trever is pretty cool. What the hell happend to Ameen Alai? I don't see him with EA anymore?

Ole coach trever is pretty cool. What the hell happend to Ameen Alai? I don't see him with EA anymore?

Trevor does seem like a good guy. I like listening to his theories on PED use whether I agree with him or not. Ameen has some interesting ideas himself.

I agree with him for the most part....people get caught up in magical doses/combinations of steroids...getting modern day huge is more about gh/insulin lol

if that pic of Reg Park is not shopped....

that is an amazing physique for the time....:eek:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eeNsPE5XUXA"]You Like Movies About Gladiators - YouTube[/ame]

2lvyfsi.jpg

1974. He looked the best he was ever.His biggest.

Is that pic photoshopped?
Or does he really not have any delts?

Built by steroids, food and hard training:

reg2.jpg

a22eefb8cfc94a8cdbf4c05c7286be9e.jpg

I thought the claim was that he preceded steroids and it was after him they became common place for bodybuilders. Maybe I'm off by one.

I thought the claim was that he preceded steroids and it was after him they became common place for bodybuilders. Maybe I'm off by one.

Pretty sure steroids were available by the early 50's, they started experimenting with cadaver HGH by late 50's, but only widely available by late 60's, synthetic HGH was 1991.

Notice that synthetic HGH coincides with the beginning of the mass monster's era with Dorian.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws