over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Why strenght without size?

Vespa103

Registered
Ok here is the thing I have notice dramatic strenght increase after 1 week on tren(3cc ed), but this is to early for any real change in the body? No water retention or weight gain so if the muscles are not bigger and there is no increase in fluid why are they stronger? I have noticed this phenom before with other cycles but this one most clearly illistrates the issue gains in strength without any size or weight. I have not lost fat or changed my body composition in 1 week so what is the mechanism by which strength has improved(this is not in my head it is signifigant increase)

There has to be something else thoughts?

Maybe it's

just mind games and if you could teach it you could sell it

AB

HUH?

What?

Couple questions for you. Your running 3cc of tren ed, thats a lot of tren its its dosed at 100mg/ml like most are? That much tren is not good to use its a very powerful compound so be careful. Also are you running tren only in this cycle? Let us know you should be running at least some test in that cycle.

As far as mg who knows home brew and I swear the gunk,whatman,coffee filter all stole some. I still want to see test results of a homebrew kit I bet 50mg tops

Yes its the only current variable you know when they do studies they manipulate one variable at a time I wanted to try that

Ok though I am bored already and will be adding EQ 1g next week so my experiment will be ruined anyway

The thing is sticking is sticking if I have to stick ed I might as well fill the dart

They say tren is harsh but as long as it doesn't cause gyno(I have caber to fight prolactin) its ok in my book

Just wondering why stength in a cycle comes before the size there has to be some other pathway

Strength generally relates to size, so relax it's been a week. Are you expecting a miracle? Homebrew kits generally come out at 75mgs/ml and there pretty acurate. So that means 225mg/ed. lol Your nuts are already on there way to being raisins, jumping right past the grapes stage. And you want to add 1g of Eq. What is your experience as this seems alittle much for me and I've been at this game awhile.

Plus you don't have any test in there either, you definately going to feel like shit and test is going to completely shut down!

If you're not eating enough you will have some strength gains with no size gains, but after you get off the gear your strength will come back down. Also it's not a good idea to take those amounts of gear just because you don't know what or how much you're injecting.

It's most likely due to the effects on the nervous system.

healthfreak79 said:
Couple questions for you. Your running 3cc of tren ed, thats a lot of tren its its dosed at 100mg/ml like most are? That much tren is not good to use its a very powerful compound so be careful. Also are you running tren only in this cycle? Let us know you should be running at least some test in that cycle.
You can run tren by itself without a test base. It's one of a few. Agree though that 2 grams of tren a week is a very lg dose. Jesus you would probably have to do 3-4 of Test to match that dose of tren.

Vespa103 said:
As far as mg who knows home brew and I swear the gunk,whatman,coffee filter all stole some. I still want to see test results of a homebrew kit I bet 50mg tops

Yes its the only current variable you know when they do studies they manipulate one variable at a time I wanted to try that

Ok though I am bored already and will be adding EQ 1g next week so my experiment will be ruined anyway

The thing is sticking is sticking if I have to stick ed I might as well fill the dart

They say tren is harsh but as long as it doesn't cause gyno(I have caber to fight prolactin) its ok in my book

Just wondering why stength in a cycle comes before the size there has to be some other pathway
I homebrew all my products. I can assure you that mine is very close to the dose i make it. What you need to do at the end is same some of the oil and push it thru the filter at the end.
Example. If it calls for 29 ml of oil, use 27 ml in your mix. Then at the end you push thru the other two ml's of oil to get all the product thru.

Vespa103 said:
Ok here is the thing I have notice dramatic strenght increase after 1 week on tren(3cc ed), but this is to early for any real change in the body? No water retention or weight gain so if the muscles are not bigger and there is no increase in fluid why are they stronger? I have noticed this phenom before with other cycles but this one most clearly illistrates the issue gains in strength without any size or weight. I have not lost fat or changed my body composition in 1 week so what is the mechanism by which strength has improved(this is not in my head it is signifigant increase)

There has to be something else thoughts?

Mentzer theory. Muscles have to become stronger, then they grow larger.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws