over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Why such high doses?

richiec

Verified Customer / Kilo Klub Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I've been reading a lot of post of guys doing high doses with multiple drugs, and I have to ask why? It's funny that when vets are asked questions about usage, they will name test and maybe gh. There aren't these 8-10 compound cycles, taking this drug to offset the effects of that drug. And on these multi-compound cycles, the doses are high, subjectively speaking.

Reading back on some of the posts by DC when asked about doses, it really made me think why these people want to take such high doses early on in their ventures. I mean 2nd or 3rd cycle and using 4-5 compounds?! Read what was said in these regards:

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f.../62432-national-level-cycle-5.html#post821917

Post #84, 91, 72.

What he talks about in the majority of his posts is using FOOD to grow and progressive heavier weights, it falls on deaf ears

I've seen other vets talk about this concept as well, does it not stick with people because we are in the society of "instant gratification"?

Any thoughts?

Last edited:
I think this topic has been beaten to death.

Sent from my Dell Streak using Tapatalk

Yeah, it has been beaten to death. I think that guys are always looking for the "magic bullet" and thus trying everything under the sun and running multiple compounds in a cycle. Its the more=better concept. The problem is that more does usually equal better gains to some point, but then you have to consider the health consequences. Guys are always searching for that special combo of hormones that will make them grow like no other can.

My health always comes first regardless for how much gain i am gonna get, less gain less sides fine with me.

question???

for those of you that are so concerned about your health, then why use AAS at all? it seems to me the healthiest option would be to stay cardiovascularly fit, have a little lean muscle, eat healthy and not carry an over abundance of muscle.

I've been reading a lot of post of guys doing high doses with multiple drugs, and I have to ask why? It's funny that when vets are asked questions about usage, they will name test and maybe gh. There aren't these 8-10 compound cycles, taking this drug to offset the effects of that drug. And on these multi-compound cycles, the doses are high, subjectively speaking.

Reading back on some of the posts by DC when asked about doses, it really made me think why these people want to take such high doses early on in their ventures. I mean 2nd or 3rd cycle and using 4-5 compounds?! Read what was said in these regards:

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f.../62432-national-level-cycle-5.html#post821917

Post #84, 91, 72.

What he talks about in the majority of his posts is using FOOD to grow and progressive heavier weights, it falls on deaf earsI've seen other vets talk about this concept as well, does it not stick with people because we are in the society of "instant gratification"?

Any thoughts?

Not always, some people do listen. In my experience, less "supps" and more food combined with DC training has givin me the best gains of my life by far. That is my experience though

DC seems to like big eaters. He'd love me.

I'm the smallest guy here but can eat like an absolute monster. Not talking just per meal, but taking about per day. I can put down food like no other. That thread got me hungry. I need to warm up my food!

Was not going to touch this subject (again) with a ten foot pole . . .
them I saw Brad’s comments and I knew all was right with the world,
okay for me to venture forth into the wilderness . . .

Bodybuilding is irrational behavior. And as long as that behavior
exists, people will behave irrationally. And equating “more is
better” (in the case of drugs) beyond the point where there is a
benefit, where it becomes detrimental to your health, your family,
friends and job, when you have no idea what drug is responsible
for what effect because you have become a human pin-cushion,
when you have a snowballs chance in hell of ever being a professional,
why one continues is based upon emotions, irrational behavior,
not intellect.

That is not to say that those “high doses” (whatever that means . . .)
are not justified. In some cases they are but in most cases they aren’t,
and certainly not at the start. And like I said in another thread, it is
my opinion that many people here, if they were to be honest, if they
could do it over again, would wish they would have started out at a
lower dosage and increased the dosage and added other “compounds”
only when their gains came to screeching halt and all other methods
produced zero results. That is if they would ever do steroids again . . .

Well . . . that’s the short story if you can believe it.

Could go on and on but don’t want to bore everybody.

PS. When was the last time you saw a thread about the minimum
amount of drugs, of food, or exercise that it takes to produce an
increase in size and or strength
? Anything above the minimum
amount required is achieve your goals is driven by irrational
behavior, by your emotions, and not your intellect and is a waste
of time and money and puts one at risk for a whole host of things
most people chose to ignore.

PPS. Don’t get me wrong . . . I have nothing against bodybuilding
or bodybuilders. Their dedication, work ethic, determination is
second to none. And when it all comes together (as it rarely does)
then you really have something awe inspiring in my opinion.

PPPS. We are very fortunate to have some very bright, honest, gifted
bodybuilders on this board, who really care but the ratio of them to
the “wannabes” is overwhelming, which really comes as no surprise,
given the nature of this board, the rise of the internet and the availability
of drugs and the irrational behavior it seems to generate. Cause or
effect? Cart before the horse? I don’t know but I can tell you this, there
is no end in sight . . . there are the good old days.

Great points Alfresco, I love reading your posts! We will never see that post, or if anyone does post it, it will be flamed and shot down instantly. We are gluttoness being who always want more more more. As Maldorf said, it's the more=better concept.

I agree with B-boy, if you are overly concerned about your health, do the cookie cutter workouts and stay "fit" and don't carry too much muscle.

got to agree with alot of the comments here...i mean hardcore bodybuilding is unhealthy full stop dont kid yourself...what eating lots of food...carrying around excessive weight be it muscle or fat is hard on the body...lifting heavy weights day in day out gives your joints a beating...if you really want to be healthy keep slimline and do cardio and eat small amounts of food full of variety right...

all of it genetics and a lot of its driven by risk reward factor....i mean why do you bodybuild...to build muscle right...what happens when you cant build anymore muscle and you know your eating more will make you a fat shit and you cant gain any strength you go to up the dose..honestly i know online this is debated around...and i too do agree with this i mean fuck i come from one of the top AAS abusing town in the uk so when i do my little 250mg a week cycle its like shit bro i do that and some each day...i think drugs taken with ignorance is a bad thing....i.e relying on "drugs" to be the sole driver to reach your goals....i.e i know a guy who recently got ready for a show and was using up to 40-50 eph a day....yes im not joking or exaggerating either...he was ripped but no where near to what i have seen on a natural stage..guess why..his diet and cardio regimen sucked thats why...had he had all 3 right he could of came in peeled....and onto the turn on genetics...theres a pro out there right now just recently turned i will say the last few years as its not fair to say what people do so i dont want anyway narrowing this down...hes strong as fuck...eats lots of cals...and carried more muscle at 16 then most men...hes taking 3-4g total per week...want to know why...modern bodybuilding demands you carry as much muscle as you possibly can..and the body can only grow so much muscle...before you need to start pounding that gear..

heres one...arnold in pumping iron..apparently weighed 225 @ 6ft1 ...he looked awesome as we all know...his genetics are some of the best there are..he trained hard as fuck and he ate well....yet 225 is small for that height in amateur shows now...the diff has to be aas right.

There can be synergy with multiple compounds, thus a lower dose for each and maximized benefit of each. Seems to make sense to me. 16 lbs solid lean mass in 7 weeks, I think that's quite good gains. No water weight, no bloat, nothing lost off cycle. No slin or gh used.

I can speak that the doses that got me to where i am now are way more than what i would currently take or even recommend. Its natural to be a little more reckless when your young or just starting out.

In other words what got me there is different that what keeps me here. 1-2gms a week got me to 260lbs lean but now 300-400mg will have me at 250lbs at a similar bf. Maybe i'm just getting old and metabolize it differently but in the past high doses got me big and not much else. Its hard to add more food when you're already at 7k calories and training 5x a week

But really who cares, everyone is different and some people grow off a little while some require a little more. Definitely a risk/reward gamble for all of us

There can be synergy with multiple compounds, thus a lower dose for each and maximized benefit of each. Seems to make sense to me. 16 lbs solid lean mass in 7 weeks, I think that's quite good gains. No water weight, no bloat, nothing lost off cycle. No slin or gh used.

Really? In 7 weeks you put on 16lbs solid lean mass? LMFAO!!!

Sorry bro, but I think you are completely full of shit or maybe you are that dillusional. People on this board would kill to put on 16lb of "solid lean mass" in a year and you're claiming you did it in 7 weeks?! :naughty:

I can speak that the doses that got me to where i am now are way more than what i would currently take or even recommend. Its natural to be a little more reckless when your young or just starting out.

In other words what got me there is different that what keeps me here. 1-2gms a week got me to 260lbs lean but now 300-400mg will have me at 250lbs at a similar bf. Maybe i'm just getting old and metabolize it differently but in the past high doses got me big and not much else. Its hard to add more food when you're already at 7k calories and training 5x a week
But really who cares, everyone is different and some people grow off a little while some require a little more. Definitely a risk/reward gamble for all of us

So don't you think 1-2g was a little overkill than?

It is hard to add more food when you are eating that much, but I am talking about guys who are in their first few cycles. People don't wake up and start eating 7k calories out of the blue, they have to work up to it. If you're eating that much, and carrying around a good amount of muscle, and pretty much reach what you are going to as far as poundage on your frame, than you don't fit into the type of person I am discussing. I'm talking about guys who have done 1-2 cycles and are wanting to do 1g test, 1g EQ, 600mg tren, 40mg dbol, nolv, aromasin, letro and others.

How long did it take you to start doing 1-2g?

Really? In 7 weeks you put on 16lbs solid lean mass? LMFAO!!!

Sorry bro, but I think you are completely full of shit or maybe you are that dillusional. People on this board would kill to put on 16lb of "solid lean mass" in a year and you're claiming you did it in 7 weeks?! :naughty:

first cycle with EVERYTHING else in place.......its possible

other than that........i agree with your "LMFAOOOOO!!!!"

broken scale??
accidently weighted yourself with a 15lb db in your hand???
weighted yourself in FULL URBAN combat mode???

:D

There is no reason to go that route as anyone can look good with a strict diet and few if any drugs, unless you are wanting to be a top pro.

There is no reason to go that route as anyone
can look good with a strict diet and few if any drugs, unless you are
wanting to be a top pro.

But who DOESN'T want to be a top pro? imo majority who builds do, for a
lot of people that is what got them into the sport/hobby and subconsciously
they still do even if consciously they know it may not be possible.

But that won't stop them trying. Hence the bigger and bigger doses. Bit of a viscous cycle.

DC seems to like big eaters. He'd love me.

I'm the smallest guy here but can eat like an absolute monster. Not talking just per meal, but taking about per day. I can put down food like no other. That thread got me hungry. I need to warm up my food!

so maybe its not all about food... perhaps its more about genetics and drugs...
just sayin....
-JS

Everyone responds differently....I average between 1g to 1.6g of test and other compounds with it...While some of my friends can blow up running 250mg of test only....I unfortunately am not blessed with the genetics of a Greek God.....

so maybe its not all about food... perhaps its more about genetics and drugs...
just sayin....
-JS

You wanting me to pin? Because certainly my genetics are pretty damn resistant.

Drug abuse is abuse

How many people......
Drink just a beer or two to get buzzed?
Do half a line of coke just to get a little high?

Do some practice moderation this way? Sure....but usually it is the exception rather than the norm....most people drink to get somewhat intoxicated and do enough coke to be "Geeking"

Steroids are no different.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity