over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Why Synthetine is such an effective fat loss aid

I have read the article a few times. Are the synthething thats funnny I mean synthetine injections Im, Iv, or sub-q? I could not really tell from the article or the products page.

The beggar

I have read the article a few times. Are the synthething thats funnny I mean synthetine injections Im, Iv, or sub-q? I could not really tell from the article or the products page.

The beggar

IM

What about pancreas shut down or anything like that? Maybe this is not something that will happen at such low doses? Again I am really not well versed in insulin at all so learning about it with the L-carnitine is an issue of first impression for me.

Its a low dosage so risk is low. Is there risk? Yes. Can someone quantify that risk? No. Its not particularly different than talking about HTPA suppression, in that any given 2 people are effected differently, and i'm not going to say "Theres no way it can shut down your pancreas" to you have you be the 1 person in 5 million who has significant side effects from insulin. Whenever you try unlicensed medications, or use medications for other than what they are prescribed for you have risk.

If you want lowest risk, then stick to the all oral route. Note that I say lowest risk, because theres risk involved in taking in 200g of dextrose a day, or even alternating days. Every unusual dietary protocol or supplement carries some risk level with it, just lifting weights carries risks.

What about pancreas shut down or anything like that? Maybe this is not something that will happen at such low doses? Again I am really not well versed in insulin at all so learning about it with the L-carnitine is an issue of first impression for me.

You will have ZERO sides from a 3IU insulin shot.

Many years ago, before I started using insulin, I saw one of the most renowned diabetic doctors - he told me that one would need 80IU+ per day for a long time to negatively affect the pancreas.

do u think that u can take 3 ius of Humulin R and Synthetine and not eat carbs for four hour thens add carbs back into my diet, if there would be any problems?

Last edited:
do u think that u can take 3 ius of Humulin R and Synthetine and not eat carbs for four hour thens add carbs back into my diet, if there would be any problems?

why would you purposefully avoid them for that 4 hours but start having them later? I can understand if you are in a low carb diet and need to avoid them in general, but if you are going to use them later, why not those 4 hrs?

You will have ZERO sides from a 3IU insulin shot.

Many years ago, before I started using insulin, I saw one of the most renowned diabetic doctors - he told me that one would need 80IU+ per day for a long time to negatively affect the pancreas.

Thank you for the info. Can't wait to give this a go.

So if your taking the insulin with this can you still take it post w/o w/ waxymaize and get the results from the insulin spike? Or do you just reccomend taking this like first thing in the morning w/ no carbs and maybe in the afternoon w/ no carbs?

So if your taking the insulin with this can you still take it post w/o w/ waxymaize and get the results from the insulin spike? Or do you just reccomend taking this like first thing in the morning w/ no carbs and maybe in the afternoon w/ no carbs?

Carbs with insulin have nothing to do with increasing insulin levels high enough to increase cell membrane permeability/transport of some compounds. It doesn't matter (for purposes of increasing transport) whether you taken in carbs with insulin.

If you use insulin you want to take the carnitine with it... that is all.

When you want to do this (morning noon or night) is not that important. Most of the increase in carnitine from the day before will still remain. A good portion of the intracellular carnitine from two days forward will still remain. Some portion of the intracellular carnitine from three days prior will still remain.

So as you prepare to administer insulin and carnitine you have the build up from days prior.

This then begs the question of whether you need to administer insulin and carnitine everyday to benefit. The answer is no. You can do this EOD or E3D.

I've been doing 400mg/day Synthetine SQ, split into two daily shots, with 3iu HumR SQ with every shot.

Same 'diet' (read: crap food). Same irregular training. Lost so far two belt notches on my waist and vascularity has increased considerably. And it's been a month or so since I started it.

I've been doing 400mg/day Synthetine SQ, split into two daily shots, with 3iu HumR SQ with every shot.

Same 'diet' (read: crap food). Same irregular training. Lost so far two belt notches on my waist and vascularity has increased considerably. And it's been a month or so since I started it.

SQ thought it had to be IM :confused:

Its in water, and l-carnitine is a water soluble material, and you aren't trying to create a depot. No real difference between im + sub-q then

How many ML(s) can you handle per shot SQ?

depends on how fast you push, as it dissipates really fast. I still try to stick to 1-1.5ml tho for a single area. if you do more tho, the needle is sharp enough to hit 2-3 spots, so just swipe a larger area with the alchohol and move the needle 2-3 inches per inject.

Question Big A. Why is it much more effective taking L-carnitine subq than po? I have taken L-carnitine pills and have never noticed any changes? Is it because subq will be directly into adipose tissue?

Question Big A. Why is it much more effective taking L-carnitine subq than po? I have taken L-carnitine pills and have never noticed any changes? Is it because subq will be directly into adipose tissue?

Read Dat's article on the Synthetek site and you will find the answer to this. The build up you are looking for occurs in skeletal muscle, not adipose tissue. However administering pharm grade l-carnitine in an injectable form will be much more effective at getting it into your system.

The other half of the equation is having sufficient insulin to shuttle the l-carn into your skeletal muscle. You could achieve this with the pills but it would take I think 100 days to reach an effective concentration in skeletal muscle, and would also require that you are spot on with your insulin/high GI shakes.

Using the Synthetek product + insulin will result in having skeletal muscle levels of l-carnitine which would be effective for fat loss starting at day 1.

I must say even though I read Dat's article twice, either Dat or Big A might have to correct me on the above post. I am still trying to learn all they have to teach.

Last edited:
Carbs with insulin have nothing to do with increasing insulin levels high enough to increase cell membrane permeability/transport of some compounds. It doesn't matter (for purposes of increasing transport) whether you taken in carbs with insulin.

If you use insulin you want to take the carnitine with it... that is all.

When you want to do this (morning noon or night) is not that important. Most of the increase in carnitine from the day before will still remain. A good portion of the intracellular carnitine from two days forward will still remain. Some portion of the intracellular carnitine from three days prior will still remain.

So as you prepare to administer insulin and carnitine you have the build up from days prior.

This then begs the question of whether you need to administer insulin and carnitine everyday to benefit. The answer is no. You can do this EOD or E3D.

Ok excuse the ignorance, but your saying take slin pwo with the carnitine and no carbs? Also I see that you reccomended the eod protocal does that include just taking the carnitine eod or should that still be taken Ed? One more question, if I was doing BigA's protocal should I be taking the slin/carnitine in the morning with or without carbs? And if so what type of carbs? Complex/simple sugars. Thanks again and sorry for all the q's.

Ok excuse the ignorance, but your saying take slin pwo with the carnitine and no carbs? Also I see that you reccomended the eod protocal does that include just taking the carnitine eod or should that still be taken Ed? One more question, if I was doing BigA's protocal should I be taking the slin/carnitine in the morning with or without carbs? And if so what type of carbs? Complex/simple sugars. Thanks again and sorry for all the q's.

I said it didn't matter when you take it for purposes of increasing carnitine in mitochondria w/ insulin. There is nothing more to it.

What you are asking me seems to go toward what should I do overall? That is really a training question. I am including an advanced training protocol in the SynthePure article which requires you to take in no carbs PWO.

This delays supercompensation of muscle glycogen which then maintains insulin sensitivity and allows you to use fatty acids. You take in protein and fats and micro-dose insulin to increase amino acid transport and you can ride out a prolonged time period of increased protein synthesis, be anabolic, and stay lean. So the workout and protein allow you to be anabolic for days if you choose.

Now that is an advanced training protocol and runs counter to conventional carbs/protein PWO.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws