Big A

IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
IFBB PROS
JUDGES
Registered
Newbies
Very good article.. Though im confused on the injection protocol of L-carnitine and insulin.. The oral administration doseages were clear..

Last edited:
Great article.

I am trying to find the dosing protocol for someone administering Synthetine and using oral shakes for the insulin spike.

Also I was wondering if GH use would blunt the entire process due to insulin sensitivity?

You take the fast sugar as directed in the article and inject the Synthetine at that time at the rate of 1ml/55lbs of bodyweight.

This is very interesting, I need to make sure that I come back to read this over when I have more time.

This is very interesting, I need to make sure that I come back to read this over when I have more time.

It is worth it to take some time and sit down with this one. It is interesting but I am just wondering if the method is effective enough to counter the extra 700 calories of sugar you will be taking in per day in order to make it work.

Either way I would like to give it a go. Dat's word is law around here and Dat + Big A can't miss

Ive been waiting for this article! Awesome work DAT! Im really excited to try this.

gonna be doing some traveling and will read this article during my journeys. Looking forward to it.

It is worth it to take some time and sit down with this one. It is interesting but I am just wondering if the method is effective enough to counter the extra 700 calories of sugar you will be taking in per day in order to make it work.

Either way I would like to give it a go. Dat's word is law around here and Dat + Big A can't miss

752 calories to be exact from simple sugars is alot.. I would say the best time to take these two oral doseages are pre and post workout.. Take the 94g of sugar with the L-carnitine about 1 to 1.5 hours prior to workout.. Then PWO take your other 94g..

I would think this protocol would work well on a Lean Bulk.. Where you are trying to add mass, but stay relatively lean at the same time.. So you can be more liberal in your total calories..

752 calories to be exact from simple sugars is alot.. I would say the best time to take these two oral doseages are pre and post workout.. Take the 94g of sugar with the L-carnitine about 1 to 1.5 hours prior to workout.. Then PWO take your other 94g..

I would think this protocol would work well on a Lean Bulk.. Where you are trying to add mass, but stay relatively lean at the same time.. So you can be more liberal in your total calories..

I mean it seems as if you could still do this while dieting and lose fat the entire time. If the increased fat oxidation is occurring even at rest it might offset the increase in calories from sugar.

Though I do expect at least to some extent you will need to adjust your daily caloric intake to make room for the extra 752.

I am begining on Monday to experiment this way - 1ml/55lbs of bodyweight of synthetine, split into two doses per day. Each shot of synthetine will have 3IU of HumR added.
3IU has no sides and that is the standard dose every 4 hours to achieve ketosis anyway, without any sides.

I am begining on Monday to experiment this way - 1ml/55lbs of bodyweight of synthetine, split into two doses per day. Each shot of synthetine will have 3IU of HumR added.
3IU has no sides and that is the standard dose every 4 hours to achieve ketosis anyway, without any sides.

What is your sugar intake going to be during injections?

I am excited to see how this works out. Dat was even saying you could even use insulin for a week to build up the levels of L-carnitine and then just rely on shakes thereafter. This is the benefit from using highly bioavailable Synthetine because you can increase levels so much faster.

What is your sugar intake going to be during injections?

Just usual diet. 3IU every 4 hours with zero carbs is used to get into ketosis with zero sides.

Just usual diet. 3IU every 4 hours with zero carbs is used to get into ketosis with zero sides.

At that dose there is no serious symptoms of hypoglycemia that set in?

I was also not sure that with the insulin protocol (at low doses like you are saying) you don't need the high GI foods to help the absorption of Synthetine into skeletal muscle.

Are you going to switch over to high GI shakes after a week or so of the insulin (after the build up is complete and the switch is flipped so to speak) and just maintain with Synthetine and 96g shakes?

I am very comfortable using Synthetine but the insulin makes me weary. However for this protocol to be most effective it seems like insulin is the way to go.

if it seems scary, look at it like this. Normal insulin protocol calls for 10g/iu short time after, 5g/iu with the meal 1hr later. So with 3iu thats 30g + 15g. If you do this postworkout and take the average persons PWO shake it likely has more than 30g carbs in it. And then really doesn't take much to make the 15g threshold an hour later. Half a can of coke if you have to :) or half a small red bull. Again, particularly if you structure it for PWO you have spare space so that you can overdo the carbs without causing significant fat gain.

if it seems scary, look at it like this. Normal insulin protocol calls for 10g/iu short time after, 5g/iu with the meal 1hr later. So with 3iu thats 30g + 15g. If you do this postworkout and take the average persons PWO shake it likely has more than 30g carbs in it. And then really doesn't take much to make the 15g threshold an hour later. Half a can of coke if you have to :) or half a small red bull. Again, particularly if you structure it for PWO you have spare space so that you can overdo the carbs without causing significant fat gain.

What about pancreas shut down or anything like that? Maybe this is not something that will happen at such low doses? Again I am really not well versed in insulin at all so learning about it with the L-carnitine is an issue of first impression for me.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws