over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Why take Orals?

Foe the majority of people training to be big and lean I agree. For competitive strength athletes , orals have their place. Even bodybuilding , for the most part, can be done without orals. Powerlifters and strongman training would be more difficult to compete at the highest levels without orals. Most of the competitive strength athletes that I know may run a base of test with deca off season and tren in season, but weeks before a meet or stronman competition , orals become the main strength drug. Anadrol, dbol, halo at fairly high doses can do things for strength that would be difficult on inject only. Also with the orals if sides become bad they are out of your system faster. If you run into issues with the doses of inectables often used, it would take awhile for everything to clear out.

yes sir! agree. i would really love to run some halo, [my fave androgen] but not worth it if like you say you are not doing a high level comp!

some injects you have to use everyday like D-ball , or winny every other day and one big pain . If I do use a injectable again it would be deca because it worked good for muscle bulking and felt almost like straight test , and I stacked with var and noticed some good fat loss then the money ran out . One shot a week is all I need with deca since it's long acting .

Your deca felt like straight test. Surely the reasoning for taking deca is for it to feel like straight deca. Deca and no test is not good for my libido.

It's an honest question. but from what i understand i can't see any overwhelming aditional benefit. Plus theres the added liver issues. in just looking for INFORMED opinions either way. for or against, i dont care, just informed opinions. Please use facts, thats important and sometimes overlooked. I could care less about anecdotal evidence.

There is a synergy in taking a Type I (act on androgen receptor or AR) and a Type II AAS together. D-Bol, Drol, Winstrol, OT are Type II AAS and they act in a different manner than most injectables so they give more gains in a stack. I also think that taking d-bol preworkout really helps since its fast acting.

The drawbacks are lipids and liver so long term use is not good. I see why some avoid them all together though.

Your deca felt like straight test. Surely the reasoning for taking deca is for it to feel like straight deca. Deca and no test is not good for my libido.

The deca was starting to bulk me at 600 mg a week which is what test does . Keep in mind , I've only used test prop , so don't know how the other tests compare .

Only reason I ever saw was to "kick start" a cycle since they reach an affective blood concentration within a few hours of taking the dose. I would do the orals for the first 2 weeks. Later on I would just front load injectable or use short esters to accomplish the same thing.

SOme orals are good right before you lift. I felt like Halo an hour or so before hitting the gym made me more aggresive, and so there is one more reason. Some use cheque drops for that.

I feel a small dose of Dbol before workouts helps, but I usually would stick to the pin cause prop and sus do the same, but with better results IMO

ok im seeing varied reasoning here. 1 build up bloodlevels faster to kickstart a cycle. 2 Synnergistic effect when combined with AR mediated AAS. 3 #2 + short term moderate doseages = no liver issues.

While i cant disagree with the benefits pre contest, weather it be BBing or strength athletics, IMO it seems like if used at all it should be kept to these times. Im not too sure how i feel about the idea of using it as a Boots to your workout. im not sure how beneficial that actually is, or even if its a placebo effect or not.

ok im seeing varied reasoning here. 1 build up bloodlevels faster to kickstart a cycle. 2 Synnergistic effect when combined with AR mediated AAS. 3 #2 + short term moderate doseages = no liver issues.

While i cant disagree with the benefits pre contest, weather it be BBing or strength athletics, IMO it seems like if used at all it should be kept to these times. Im not too sure how i feel about the idea of using it as a Boots to your workout. im not sure how beneficial that actually is, or even if its a placebo effect or not.

Im sure you meant boost not boots but thought I would chime in that when I took epistane I could "feel" it kick in about an hour after taking it and it definately helped boost my workout intensity, crazy strength gains made that cycle. Have yet to try d-bol but it seems to be even more popular for doing this same thing.

Im sure you meant boost not boots but thought I would chime in that when I took epistane I could "feel" it kick in about an hour after taking it and it definately helped boost my workout intensity, crazy strength gains made that cycle. Have yet to try d-bol but it seems to be even more popular for doing this same thing.

+1 on the epistane.....it gave me a giddy feeling I loved, and nice nice pumps. I did it up to 50/day for 5 weeks.

For being a *mild* PH, it sure as hell gives great gains!!

REALLY ?

Good to hear since I have some and haven't tried it yet, did you use it in addition to your cycle,if so would like to know what else was used,or what it stacks good with for strength.

Good to hear since I have some and haven't tried it yet, did you use it in addition to your cycle,if so would like to know what else was used,or what it stacks good with for strength.

I was just on a straight test cycle + about 6 weeks of epistane. You can feel a change in mood, horniness, and aggression within an hour of taking it or atleast I could. It was the type of horny where your dick gets so sensitive that u gotta rub one out before you try to get some tang or your not gonna be worth a damn ha. This was my first stack ever and the best strength gains I have had on a cycle to date. If I could try it again I might would try the pulse method where u just take it pre-workout as I only workout(weightlift) 3 days a week so at 30mgs a whole bottle would last me a 10 week cycle this way. Epistane is mild but its definately a pretty strong androgen. Probably the strongest one I have tried yet as I had a good amount of shedding. I normally only take mild (androgenically) compounds tho like Test + just one of these EQ, Deca, T-bol, H-drol, M-drol, P-Mag. Pretty sure thats all I have ran but also pretty sure that the Epi was the strongest addition to my test cycle that I have found. Hope this info helps.

well...

"Why use a phillips head screwdriver?"
"Why use an off-road tire?"
"Why use a tanning bed vs poolside?"

I think there is a place for every steroid, just as there is for every tool. I try not to look at steroids as "bad" or "good." They are there to serve a purpose. That's it.

FOR EXAMPLE:

"I need to get ripped and lean in three weeks cause I'm going on a vacation to hawaii." Well...we have tools to do that.

"I need to pack on 50 lbs of muscle over the next five years." Well, we have other tools to accomplish that.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is the best answer ^. Pragmatic and to the the point.

only problem i have with oral's is the like 6 hour half life. i'm better with keeping up injections than remembering to take an oral. just my opinion. every oral i've ever taken just blew me up. never any real Retainable gains. they do make ya feel great though.

well...

"Why use a phillips head screwdriver?"
"Why use an off-road tire?"
"Why use a tanning bed vs poolside?"

I think there is a place for every steroid, just as there is for every tool. I try not to look at steroids as "bad" or "good." They are there to serve a purpose. That's it.

FOR EXAMPLE:

"I need to get ripped and lean in three weeks cause I'm going on a vacation to hawaii." Well...we have tools to do that.

"I need to pack on 50 lbs of muscle over the next five years." Well, we have other tools to accomplish that.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is the best answer ^. Pragmatic and to the the point.

good answer bro

For $28 I can do a 3 week cycle of superdrol (actually 2 cycles @ 20 a day), add at least 40 pounds to bench, close to 100 to squat and dead, and gain a good 10 pounds, and wether its water or not, so what! Look at the strength gains!

PCT can be a simple $30 vial of Nolva, which is also good for 2 cycles.

So for under $60, look at the gains!! Anyone smart would spend twice that for support supps. while on, plus an AI and natty T-boost for PCT. So for ~$120, look at the gains!! In 3 weeks!!!

Now I guarantee your body won't adapt to the gains from only a 3 week cycle so you'll lose some, but bridge to a less harsh compound, your gains will solidify, and PCT seems to go smoother.

Now, one of you 275 + pound gorillas would probably hafta take a hefty dose, so much so that the sides would definately outweigh the gains. I'm not a gorilla, and side effects from superdrol are non existent for me at 20/day.

I have no intentions of going to even 30/ a day, so the next sensible thing for me would be an inject cycle.

IDK if that helps answer your question, but for a smaller guy ( or even me @ ~250), and not sure about sticking myself, I can spend a few $, order a LEGAL PH, and make some kick ass gains, in a convenient way and short period of time.

One cap in the AM, one in the PM, like vitamins, and POOF, look at me grow, LOL
bro.... the gains you get from superdrol, @ 20mg ed, is NOT going to be the same as ..... say a sust/eq/d-bol cycle. If your looking for strength, than maybe it would be a good idea, but ME personally, im looking for quality gains, not water.

As far as the OP, I tend to like orals for the quick effect they have on me. Its an easy way to make the scale go up,while the oils are building up in the bloodstream.

I feel a small dose of Dbol before workouts helps, but I usually would stick to the pin cause prop and sus do the same, but with better results IMO

This thread has gone from bad to worse. You have to be kidding me right?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131