advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Why Test as a base nowadays as in the 60,70,80,90s,anabolics were used as base..Why?

cckf2004

Registered
Why is test used as the base?In the 80s,90s,70s,anabolics were used alone..I really wonder if its necessary as a recreational bodybuilder not competing...Anyone have ideas or actually doing no test?Would love this to be answered by a pro or a big name in the game from the past..

I prefer being able to fuck my lady silly and she does too

Because we have better anti estrogens now

So All the golden era guys couldn't get it up?WOuld love to hear some stories from Frank Zane,Dickerson,beckles,Gaspari,Haney or any other pros on this topic

Test is used because it's seen as healthier, natural and less harsh. In the past test was looked on as a dirty drug. But today we know the anabolics may have worse health implications. Not always, but generally.

I've never had sex drive problems or erectile issues and I went years without using test. I ran winstrol, turinabol, deca, and tren mostly. I've never had prolactin related issues from progesterone derivatives. Just lucky I guess.

running tren without test for the first time.

never going back.

never going back.

hmmm, anabolics tend to curb my sex drive, or it's my lower calories that I tend to run anabolics when restricted calories, not sure which is the culprit. I did a little dieting on test only and no tren, much harder to drop bf without tren. I still had a lower libidio. Damn, either way, I hate dieting.:D

All I know is that my natural test levels are at 13, yes thirteen and no matter what else has been tried, such as trestolone, I feel like pounded shit. So while you might not need 500-1g of it every go around but running around with absolutely zero of it in your system really really sucks.

never going back.

Same here, although never tried it any other way. 150mg's of Test for me with Tren and tolerate it just fine. Really see no need for the high test at all myself, although it is constantly recommended. On 250mg test c and 800mg Deca now. Libido is quite healthy...

Ive always wondered this myself, about test? I guess to keep ur levels raised while using other anabolics? Not sure? But wondered y tests as a base?

Sent from my i pi using Tapatrash....

just to chime back in since some people asked me questions about tren with no test.

i run a very lose dose ai, combined with a herbal anti-prolactin combination of vit-e, zinc, and b6 p5p.

i was running the tren at a pretty low dose for a while (for me) at 50mg a day, and while my sex drive felt lower in the sense that i wasn't walking around with a raging boner, my dick has always worked when it needs to without having to give it any extra help. when i bump up to 100mg ed of tren ace, sex drive is pretty good.

i quit test because even the smallest amounts of test based substances give me gyno flare ups (and ive had my gyno removed, 95% of it, and nips still get small lumps at 250mg of test) -- so i finally pulled the trigger and said screw test.

my night sweats have been non existent on tren since quitting the test altogether, UNLESS i eat junk food very close to bed time, this will cause some DNP like heat during my sleep for some reason, but that is easy to avoid.

my average level of sweating during the day has decreased as well since quitting test. i live in the south and it's 90+ here every single day right now and i will say having dropped the test i feel much better in general when it comes to being outside. i still sweat more than the average person (anyone on any AAS does) but i used to pour sweat and leave puddles in the gym when test was part of the equation -- no more.

if you haven't given it a try, or you know for a fact you do not have any signs of erectile issues, tren w/o test is worth a shot (no pun intended)

i actually just added in 200mg of anadrol a week ago...the combination of 100mg ed tren ace plus abombs...hell of a cycle. some people complain of looking very flat on tren (albeit lean, but flat) at higher doses without significant amounts of carbs. abombs will have you looking pumped regardless. great combination, you get the vascularity and dryness of tren mixed with the pumps of anadrol and the strength combined from both is probably one of the best cycles you can run.

just my 2 cents. it's obviously not for everyone. my biggest issue from a sides perspective with this combination is muscle cramps and back/calf pumps. my water intake has to be insanely high at all times, and i'm popping taurine like it's candy so i dont cramp up.

I will never leave test out of any cycle I ever run, it makes me feel healthy and I grow and eat and sleep and enjoy life while being on, it's by far the best AAS there is. The guys back then didn't have the scientific info we have now days. Other than that I have no idea why they wouldn't have included testosterone into the equation. Maybe it was area an gym related, example a lot of guys in certain areas run all the same compounds because everyone else is running the same compounds so it's more popular to go the route of anabolics because that is the norm in that gym or area. Idk just guessing lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

High test gives me the worst sides out of any drug I have pushed up to the gram mark...huge water retention, tired all day, need more sleep, blood pressure goes fucking WHACKO. I know people say it's the "healthiest" but I find that only applies to moderate dosing.

Now I don't like dropping it out altogether..I feel fantastic on 150-500mg. But it seriously gives me horrendous sides when trying to use it as a real push for growth.

I also think a lot of ED problems are mental, but I still feel better with some test in there. I don't see any reason to not use at least 100-150 at all times.

Nolvadex wasn't as plentiful and Teslac went for as much as $2/pill in the 80s.

just to chime back in since some people asked me questions about tren with no test.

i run a very lose dose ai, combined with a herbal anti-prolactin combination of vit-e, zinc, and b6 p5p.

i was running the tren at a pretty low dose for a while (for me) at 50mg a day, and while my sex drive felt lower in the sense that i wasn't walking around with a raging boner, my dick has always worked when it needs to without having to give it any extra help. when i bump up to 100mg ed of tren ace, sex drive is pretty good.

i quit test because even the smallest amounts of test based substances give me gyno flare ups (and ive had my gyno removed, 95% of it, and nips still get small lumps at 250mg of test) -- so i finally pulled the trigger and said screw test.

my night sweats have been non existent on tren since quitting the test altogether, UNLESS i eat junk food very close to bed time, this will cause some DNP like heat during my sleep for some reason, but that is easy to avoid.

my average level of sweating during the day has decreased as well since quitting test. i live in the south and it's 90+ here every single day right now and i will say having dropped the test i feel much better in general when it comes to being outside. i still sweat more than the average person (anyone on any AAS does) but i used to pour sweat and leave puddles in the gym when test was part of the equation -- no more.

if you haven't given it a try, or you know for a fact you do not have any signs of erectile issues, tren w/o test is worth a shot (no pun intended)

i actually just added in 200mg of anadrol a week ago...the combination of 100mg ed tren ace plus abombs...hell of a cycle. some people complain of looking very flat on tren (albeit lean, but flat) at higher doses without significant amounts of carbs. abombs will have you looking pumped regardless. great combination, you get the vascularity and dryness of tren mixed with the pumps of anadrol and the strength combined from both is probably one of the best cycles you can run.

just my 2 cents. it's obviously not for everyone. my biggest issue from a sides perspective with this combination is muscle cramps and back/calf pumps. my water intake has to be insanely high at all times, and i'm popping taurine like it's candy so i dont cramp up.

Care to share which ai? Hey I'm a poet and didn't know it ;)

I don't go above TRT dosage for any cycle... I hate TEST !! it bloats me up and I hate taking AIs

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws