advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Why Test as a base nowadays as in the 60,70,80,90s,anabolics were used as base..Why?

I don't go above TRT dosage for any cycle... I hate TEST !! it bloats me up and I hate taking AIs

I feel the same way, I use to always run test high but now I prefer low dose (TRT) test with other compounds.

Why is test used as the base?In the 80s,90s,70s,anabolics were used alone..I really wonder if its necessary as a recreational bodybuilder not competing...Anyone have ideas or actually doing no test?Would love this to be answered by a pro or a big name in the game from the past..

Who told you that anabolics were use alone? I came from the 70's and 80's and that is not true at all.

Dial_Tone, you are wrong, Nolvadex was very easy to get a hold of.

Care to share which ai? Hey I'm a poet and didn't know it ;)

blackstang i'm actually running letro of all things at 0.2mg EoD. At this dose I do not experience any of the bad sides like dry joints associated with letro, any higher and it's a problem. I know that letro isn't the best AI from the way it can wreak some havoc on your lipids but I am not having any issues at this dose. Being extremely sensitive to gyno I take all precautions and while Aromasin is the "best" option most probably in terms of lack of sides, I still prefer the 1 punch TKO of letro while I am on a heavy cycle.

I agree with pesty4077, i got started in early 80's and test was king, a popular cycle was test, deca, d-bol. One thing people i ran with did was start at one compound at a time, run a certain dose to gauge effectiveness, than add another compound at certain dose etc, now people just randomly take high doses of multiple compounds and have no idea of what is doing what, also back then there was no such thing as ug stuff, everything was from major companies, so if you used 200mg, it was 200mg.......

My first cycle back in 1985 was one CC of deca a week,
ramp up D-Bol and then back down over an 8 week cycle.
I'm pretty sure the D-bol started at two per day, ran up to 6 per day, then back down to two per day.

No test.

I feel like it has gone full circle, now a days I'm seeing more and more of low test high tren high EQ.

There's nothing better than high test IMO, especially with GH. All these harsh anadolics like tren will reek havok used for long periods where as test is used continuously by many guys including myself and at high doses with not many issues.

people where I live generally only use wini and deca... at least those are by far the most common, not a lot of big guys either...

What do you consider big?

The answer is GH. GH, Test, Insulin. The big three. Wanna get big? Learn how to use those three correctly.

lol well that's part of it too...

but for real very few people that are heavily muscled...

I went to what I was told was the biggest juice head gym in the city, in all probability the country too, a few decent shape guys but really nothing all that impressive.

But where they decently strong? Not everyone is looking to be a mass monster, hell id rather look small and crush the onlookers and laugh when i walk out..... But thats just me, i dont want to have to maintain all the mass down the road for years.... Sure add some size but id rather be stronger than hell and of course NOT look like a puddle of shit.... But im never ever gonna be on a stage unless its my own kitchen table changing out a light bulb haha

Sent from my i pi using Tapatrash....

Part of me thinks Test is getting a bad rap for water retention, when the culprit is simply too much fat. I remember running a cycle of moderate test(like 500mg a week), deca(300mg a week), and dbol(very moderate, like 30mg a day), I was lean then, muscles were good and full. Never got accused of "holding" water or looking soft.

But where they decently strong? Not everyone is looking to be a mass monster, hell id rather look small and crush the onlookers and laugh when i walk out..... But thats just me, i dont want to have to maintain all the mass down the road for years.... Sure add some size but id rather be stronger than hell and of course NOT look like a puddle of shit.... But im never ever gonna be on a stage unless its my own kitchen table changing out a light bulb haha

Sent from my i pi using Tapatrash....

idk... lol not really...

I was in the gym talking to the owner about some things... he was in good shape but you know like not... idk like BIG... lol

ill put it this way for you, in all of my time here there was only like one guy who I was like shit I should tighten up a lil...lol and it wasn't in a gym, I thought maybe bboy went on vacation or something... lol

I was walking through an open market filled with people and someone tried to get by me, it was a little black guy ( little in that he was like a foot shorter then me but similar proportions ) so he was pretty beastly... im laughing to myself going how the fuck are you and I supposed to fit on the street side side let alone get through all these people...

in that gym, I was coming off a bit of binder so was small and in no kind of shape. one guy had decent shape and looked a lil big in a string tank top, but once he put clothes on he looked normal.

my regular gym.. lol forget about it, or any regular gym for that matter I am the biggest and most in shape person in the place. plus people haven't got a clue about training, I swear the trainers just watched rocky a bunch of times and figured that's how you go to the gym.

I would say % wise much more women then men here put real effort into the gym.

plus there is no kind of bb culture.

I am pretty sure none of the people I have seen were over 220, there was one bigger guy in the juice head gym but he was fat, so doesn't really count.

weird place for this stuff.

people will spend insane amounts on sups but just have no concept of the bigger picture, the whole country feels like planet fitness. or the one with the lunk alarm...

Test makes me feel great but I get water retention from it. I have run stuff with out test (orals) and have never had ED issues. I keep testosterone use low now because it helps keep lethargy away from the orals I run. I do feel it's better for your body then a lot of other stuff. If it wasn't for that I wouldn't use it at all.

The golden era through the 90s,I have read where pros said they used deca as a base and just anabolics.Robby Robinson to this day is against testosterone and says just use anabolics..Perhaps that's why todays bodybuilders don't have that vacuum waist and just a nice physique...Maybe the testosterone promotes all the thickness...I would take a Frank Zane body anyday over todays pros..

Look at the overall thickness..of course hgh is used,but even Arnold wasn't that thick..I would have to believe its the mega-testosterone and hgh is what has changed the modern sport..

The golden era through the 90s,I have read where pros said they used deca as a base and just anabolics.Robby Robinson to this day is against testosterone and says just use anabolics..Perhaps that's why todays bodybuilders don't have that vacuum waist and just a nice physique...Maybe the testosterone promotes all the thickness...I would take a Frank Zane body anyday over todays pros..

haha i doubt its the test i think a lot of us can see its from the GH and slin abuse combined. i don't see the need personally to use test again, yeah i can get pretty lethargic on a big dose of tren without any test at all but i actually consider it a good thing since most of us know how terribly hard it is to get a good nights sleep on tren. i've actually been netting 6 hours a night on 100mg ED ace which is a godsend compared to what i feel like i used to get in the past when i was running high test alongside it waking up in puddles every 2 hours.

Depending on the stack, I would typically recommend including a low dose of testosterone (150-200mg/wk). Most AAS compounds will suppress your natural testosterone production which will cause various side effects over time. Adding a low dose of testosterone would alleviate many potential sides while your endogenous testosterone is suppressed. As always, YMMV...

Last edited:
Look at the overall thickness..of course hgh is used,but even Arnold wasn't that thick..I would have to believe its the mega-testosterone and hgh is what has changed the modern sport..

Arnold wasn't that thick? Lol yea ok:rolleyes:

Arnold wasn't that thick? Lol yea ok:rolleyes:

haha, yeah, remember Loui's dad saying he had "spaghetti arms"?!
I'm sorry, but I haven't seen a chest like Arnold's since him. Maybe Milos, but other than that, no one had the same chest.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131