advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Why testosterone is the drug of the future...

G.I.Bro

Banned
Registered
**broken link removed**

All aboard the TRT train, America.

Interesting read.

Harvard urologist Abraham Morgentaler has been an outspoken proponent of testosterone replacement therapy for years. He’s written several books on the topic, including Testosterone for Life, which is so embarrassing to read on the train, I would have gladly hidden it inside a copy of Penthouse. An older man beams from the cover, his arm around his young-looking wife. They’ve been biking along a coast line. Promises are made in red text inside an orange circle: “Recharge Your Vitality, Sex Drive, Muscle Mass & Overall Health!”

Morgentaler’s view is simple: testosterone is like any other drug. Hypogonadism, in which free testosterone levels fall below a rather ill defined threshhold, is like any other disease.

“Men have symptoms that are related or possibly related to a deficiency of a hormone and if the symptoms are bothersome, then the men will undergo a trial of treatment and it is often but not always successful,” Morgentaler said. “This is what we do in medicine. There is nothing that’s different.”

Last edited:
Once I finally got on TRT I couldn't believe I didn't do it sooner.

I have a theory that test levels weren't higher during our evolution because muscle takes more energy to maintain than fat. And too high levels could mean the difference between life and starvation. But now that calories are (too) easy to come by, optimal test levels are much higher.

All I know is I feel so much better in about a dozen different ways.

I'm having a hard time finding the sweet spot for estro testosterone... Fucking drives me nuts lol

Nah man, I don't have time for that. and I travel here and there LOL

I need to find the sweet spot with once a week injection

test

I will not do any cycle without test. I believe it to be the foundation of any cycle.

50mg Mon and Thurs is only way I am able to keep e2 in check without using an Ai. After dealing with estrogen problems every time I blast, I have decided to always keep my Test at 100mgs a wk and run higher Eq, Tren or Deca with it. Alot less sides and 1 less pill to take.

How old are you usually when test is getting too low? My friend has been on trt since he's 35. He is 40 now. I'm 42 and have been thinking about going to the doctor to get tested lately

How old are you usually when test is getting too low? My friend has been on trt since he's 35. He is 40 now. I'm 42 and have been thinking about going to the doctor to get tested lately

TRT is awesome but also a pain in the ass because of hormonal imbalance. So once you find the perfect protocol, aw man, this shizzz is off the hook

Once I finally got on TRT I couldn't believe I didn't do it sooner.

I have a theory that test levels weren't higher during our evolution because muscle takes more energy to maintain than fat. And too high levels could mean the difference between life and starvation. But now that calories are (too) easy to come by, optimal test levels are much higher.

All I know is I feel so much better in about a dozen different ways.
Plausible but I think the higher the test the more risk taking and aggressive, the greater the chance of death. I also have a theory of declining manliness around the world due to wars of the past when millions of the bravest die and the less brave that stayed home ended up reproducing. Think about how hard core the japanese used to be. Anyway, that is a whole other discussion. Thanks for the link OP

It is a bit out dated - maybe by 10 years or so at least. Every one who has used test knows this!

I've known this ever since I pinned test for the first time. I had low T before so the difference in my quality of life was almost immediate. So many things changed for the better. One of the weirdest things I remember happening was food tasted better. I put a strawberry in my mouth and it was the best strawberry I have ever had in my life.

I feel the difference less than 5 minutes after pinning! I found my 'sweet spot' with 2 injects a week with cyp. It took a few years to find it! I am a high responder!

Plausible but I think the higher the test the more risk taking and aggressive, the greater the chance of death. I also have a theory of declining manliness around the world due to wars of the past when millions of the bravest die and the less brave that stayed home ended up reproducing. Think about how hard core the japanese used to be. Anyway, that is a whole other discussion. Thanks for the link OP

I think you're right. Maybe why you hear women complain "there's no real men anymore". But I also think social conditioning has a big role in that. Takes a lot to turn wild animals in to obedient workers. Between churches and schools they get the job done.

I will say I act more high status. I hate to use the term alpha that's thrown around all the time but it's hard to deny there's a noticeable difference after taking even just TRT dosages. I am getting laid way easier so as long as we're not at war I'll take the aggression.

Man if I don't get my TRT, I'm an angry, snappy, complaining person. A real a-hole. On TRT, I'm upbeat, better attitude, sense of wellbeing. Never had estro issues.

Maybe with TRT growing and becoming common, longer-acting trt drugs similar to Sustanon will start making a comeback?

**broken link removed**

All aboard the TRT train, America.

Interesting read.

Morgentaler is the man!!! I have read a lot of his research and he is very impressive. He has done a lot of work on prostate cancer as well and has shown that high T is not the cause and that low T and moreso high E are actually the causes.

I think you're right. Maybe why you hear women complain "there's no real men anymore". But I also think social conditioning has a big role in that. Takes a lot to turn wild animals in to obedient workers. Between churches and schools they get the job done.

I will say I act more high status. I hate to use the term alpha that's thrown around all the time but it's hard to deny there's a noticeable difference after taking even just TRT dosages. I am getting laid way easier so as long as we're not at war I'll take the aggression.
uploadfromtaptalk1423544522318.jpg

good book

Testosterone for Life is a book my Urologist recommends me to read every time I see him.
Although he is not my prescribing physician, he backs my usage and what the author says 100%.

Keep you testosterone in the high normal range and you are good to go. It might take 100mg
per week, which he recommends, or 150 – 200mg, whatever . . . just try to stay ‘inbounds,’ be
conservative (try saying that to somebody who is in love with his muscles) in your dosages
and it will have positive health benefits.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear