over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

why u dont like nandrolone?please state reasons

cckf2004

Registered
Why are somepeople against the nandrolones.I read phil hernon hates it personally.Y?is it because it shuts u down so bad?

For me personally I loved deca only ran it once low dose, 10 weeks but will never ever touch it again.

No compound has ever made me break out face and back as bad as deca, for me not worth it.

Sad cause I liked it while on just cant deal with the sides.

doesnt bother me i just dont like looking watery and it and dbol are the only two compounds that do that to me

It is the only AAS I have tried that gives me gyno. I have tried deca 4 times each time trying a different strategy to combat gyno and all have failed. Deca is now on my never run again list.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Why are somepeople against the nandrolones.I read phil hernon hates it personally.Y?is it because it shuts u down so bad?

Shuts you down real bad..gyno..deca dick. Not worth it for me.. get some primo or Eq

I like deca just fine, it's one of my favorites...but I like my dick to work even better. :D No other sides for me other than ED probs and I always feel great while on but for some reason I can't run it as high a dose as I used to. I have to keep the ratio 2:1 test/deca if I want to have a sex during the cycle. I would like to give NPP a shot sometime though to see if there's a difference

I regret doing deca so bad...

my lil one eye snake isn't the same good ol dick

the bloat, holy shit ! unbelievable bloat from deca

only those 2

will try NPP and see what the hypes about

I stopped using nandrolone over 4 years ago. Paired with a higher dose of test and the SSRI I was on at the time I was sexually useless. I just started a low test based NPP run and I no longer take an SSRI, so far so good. Like I found with tren I think low dose test might be a benefit rather than a hindrance.

I haven't ran deca (and wont), but this is my second time running NPP. In terms of gains I really like it, some bloat but nothing to right home about. If I don't run prami however I get sexual sides eventually and my nipples start hurting within a week. It also breaks me out a bit, while my skin is fine on just test. I'm going to try making the transition to tren w/ low test and see how that treats me. Otherwise I'll just have to accept running a lot of ancillaries anytime I touch NPP. Damn being estro and prolactin sensitive.

Deca is excellent for adding strength and mass. Not to mention, the incredible pumps. The only thing I don't like is the extra water retention......but it's fine during the winter.

In addition, my joints feel great when I take deca.

I regret doing deca so bad...

my lil one eye snake isn't the same good ol dick

the bloat, holy shit ! unbelievable bloat from deca

only those 2

will try NPP and see what the hypes about

NPP is great.....I didn't experience any bloat.

Deca is my number one bulking drug. I love it. I feel great on it. My recent anxiety is not effected on it either. My libido is fine on it. Sure it will decrease over time so keep your cycle a reasonable length. Although adding masteron at 40mg per day would be great. If you don't have masteron you could use proviron as a subsitute... but mast is better overall. My last cycle was 750mg deca and 300mg test. I later added 30mg-40mg of mast per day to give me a good boost. I hear NPP is mazing but have yet to try it... should hold less bloat but have the same gernal effects.. lube lubrication as a result is suppose to be better using deca... only one will to find out :)

im bout to hop on deca to see what the hype is about . 500 test e with 400 deca

I stopped using nandrolone over 4 years ago. Paired with a higher dose of test and the SSRI I was on at the time I was sexually useless. I just started a low test based NPP run and I no longer take an SSRI, so far so good. Like I found with tren I think low dose test might be a benefit rather than a hindrance.

i took an SSRI for two years before i realised it was killing my sex drive. i also thought it was working too. i stopped taking it and noticed no difference. what a waste.

I hated deca the first time the 2nd time and the 3rd time I tried it even as low of dose as 200 mg a week shut my sex drive down my poor captain winkey didn't want to work for nothing I took hcg and it helped a little bit and had to start taking prop. Well I decided to try it one more time but was taking proviron during the cycle and so far so good no bad sides and I want to screw like rabbit. I say it was a life saver. Deca has great benifits if you can tollerate it.My joints have been feeling great lately so I am liking it.

NPP is my favorite injectable. I get strength, size, and no side effects

All you guys get deca dick even while running test? Golden rule is to run more test than deca to combat deca dick

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity