over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

why use anti-oxidents?

LK3

Verified Sponsor
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Sponsors
i wanted to share some feedback and blood work from someone that recently started to use all these antioxidents im always talking about.

not only tothey address our most common health issues and aging concerns but they improve performance and general body function.

using these compounds i do not get sick, my reflexs continuously improve, my eyesight gets better and my recoverability is simply AMAZING, actually annoying since my hair and nails grow so fast!

check out ergo pep for all the latest on these antioxidents and be sure to let us know if you want versions or coupounds that are not currently available.

below is feedback form a male in his 40's with hashimotos disease.

Got my blood results back today.
I'm AMAZED at the results!
I have a family history of high cholesterol. Usually was around 270-290 for the past 2 years. My last test had me at 332! Needless to say, my doc FREAKED OUT & put me on Trilipix. After about a month and a half on it I began to get a terrible THROBBING feeling on the inside of my elbows. After speaking with a few friends who were also on Trilipix I found out that it sometime causes this throbbing feeling in the elbows and knees. So, I decided to stop the medication all together around May of this year. Then in June I became reacquainted with this board after nearly a decades absence.
When I read about the Res/Curc/Ptero threads I decided to give it a try because of the inflammation from thyroid problem that I have. After just a few doses I became PAIN FREE from the daily CHRONIC pain in my feet and joints! I posted this and figured that would be my most POSITIVE result from using the FoY3 supplement..... Fast forward to this month and I get my blood result back and find out that my cholesterol level has DROPPED from 332 to 179! UNBELIEVABLE! Also, My Triglycerides are almost HALF of what they were! Down to 92! I was NOT EXPECTING THIS, but, I'm going to attribute this to the FoY3 only because my diet and excersise regime has not changed much...if at all!

Also.....Just because I was bored, I decided to try to do as many push ups in a row today. I haven't done push ups as part of my routine in months! At 220 lbs, I usually could get around 35-40 STRICT push ups before I get that BURNING feeling and my arms give out. Well, today I CRUSHED IT and did 80 IN A ROW! Crazy thing was my arms gave out without getting that BURNING feeling!
Currently, I'm up to the following:
550 Ptero
500mg MIM
350 Res
1000mg Glut
2ml's FoY3 DMSO/day
1ml TransGlut EOD
1ml B-complex
1200iu oral SOD/day
Unfortunately, I broke my vial of curcumin, so, I got to wait for my next supply before introducing it into the mix.

I feel like a pin cushion after about a dozen and a half pokes over the last week, but, am amazed at the output of energy! I've been working from 6am to 6pm every day since the storm & haven't been fatigued....also been sleeping great and waking feeling rested!
This is THE MOST AMAZING supplement I've EVER USED!

i wanted to share some feedback and blood work from someone that recently started to use all these antioxidents im always talking about.

not only tothey address our most common health issues and aging concerns but they improve performance and general body function.

using these compounds i do not get sick, my reflexs continuously improve, my eyesight gets better and my recoverability is simply AMAZING, actually annoying since my hair and nails grow so fast!

check out ergo pep for all the latest on these antioxidents and be sure to let us know if you want versions or coupounds that are not currently available.

I have a family history of high cholesterol. Usually was around 270-290 for the past 2 years. My last test had me at 332! Needless to say, my doc FREAKED OUT & put me on Trilipix. After about a month and a half on it I began to get a terrible THROBBING feeling on the inside of my elbows. After speaking with a few friends who were also on Trilipix I found out that it sometime causes this throbbing feeling in the elbows and knees. So, I decided to stop the medication all together around May of this year. Then in June I became reacquainted with this board after nearly a decades absence.
When I read about the Res/Curc/Ptero threads I decided to give it a try because of the inflammation from thyroid problem that I have. After just a few doses I became PAIN FREE from the daily CHRONIC pain in my feet and joints! I posted this and figured that would be my most POSITIVE result from using the FoY3 supplement..... Fast forward to this month and I get my blood result back and find out that my cholesterol level has DROPPED from 332 to 179! UNBELIEVABLE! Also, My Triglycerides are almost HALF of what they were! Down to 92! I was NOT EXPECTING THIS, but, I'm going to attribute this to the FoY3 only because my diet and excersise regime has not changed much...if at all!

Also.....Just because I was bored, I decided to try to do as many push ups in a row today. I haven't done push ups as part of my routine in months! At 220 lbs, I usually could get around 35-40 STRICT push ups before I get that BURNING feeling and my arms give out. Well, today I CRUSHED IT and did 80 IN A ROW! Crazy thing was my arms gave out without getting that BURNING feeling!
550 Ptero
500mg MIM
350 Res
1000mg Glut
2ml's FoY3 DMSO/day
1ml TransGlut EOD
1ml B-complex
1200iu oral SOD/day
Unfortunately, I broke my vial of curcumin, so, I got to wait for my next supply before introducing it into the mix.

I feel like a pin cushion after about a dozen and a half pokes over the last week, but, am amazed at the output of energy! I've been working from 6am to 6pm every day since the storm & haven't been fatigued....also been sleeping great and waking feeling rested!

Awesome feedback!

I'm always on super antioxidants when on a blast!!

Should take them year round but I need a break from all the pills LOL

cool thread. I don't know what most of these are thou

i've never heard of most of that stuff.

i overload the multi vit/mins.
i also take extra vitamin c/d/e.
when i can afford extras i alternate between ginseng, tumeric, or those powdered greens.

I take shit loads of green tea, NAC and milk thistle and Grams if C. I also
Take ALCAR. And a little DIM

550 Ptero
500mg MIM
350 Res
1000mg Glut
2ml's FoY3 DMSO/day
1ml TransGlut EOD
1ml B-complex
1200iu oral SOD/day

What does all your entire antioxident regime cost per month? Also if you were on a tight budget which two would you be using?

What does all your entire antioxident regime cost per month? Also if you were on a tight budget which two would you be using?

now that is a great question!

SOD cost me $1-2 a week
Glut cost me 50cents a day
res, $35btl/1.5cc/wk= $5.25 a week
ptero, about the same
curc ( im running 400-500mg/wk so double that )

weekly total= 5.25+5.25+10.5+2+.5= $23.50 to not get sick, not get fat, keep cholesterol down, no joint pain... lol!

peptides are like 30bucks a week.
test, 20cts lol!

that is the basics. honestly this combo gives me similar results to 1-1.5g of aas per wk.

i also take, zinc, magt, potC,taurine, alanine, vit d, c complex, cicuss, ideb, rho, gse, stinging nettle,

LK3 what's magt?

I j ow its asking a lot but you use the full names of the supps and if they are injectable or oral, so that We Can research them.

Also do you think the argument that taking anti oxidants before and after training inhibits growth is bullshit?

LK3 what's magt?

I j ow its asking a lot but you use the full names of the supps and if they are injectable or oral, so that We Can research them.

Also do you think the argument that taking anti oxidants before and after training inhibits growth is bullshit?

magnesium taurate

sorry about the abreviations, i figure my spelling is bad enough, at least i can get the short versions right:D

i have never heard that taking anti ox around trainng will inhibit growth. i can find no logic in that.

you need to understand how your body works, understand reacive oxygen species, understand redox signaling, understand eating and how that causes stress. also stress responce and the hormones that follow.

training is like one of your main areas creating damage and ros especailly since you probobly consume some calories around it, by adding anti ox in this window particularly you can increase your performance, and substantialy increase recovery time.

you can push harder, get mroe reps, move mroe wieght, not get sore and godo it all over again faster!

there is something to be said for timing of all of this too. just like paying attention to your workout window with regards to macronutrients. i think johnmeadows covers this to some extent.

the injects are resveratrol, curcumin, pterostilbene, glutathione, superior oxide dismutase, b12 and b complex. those are the main ones, a few others can be added in but if you are using this stuff you have the basescovered.

Last edited:
I don't post here at all, so bear with my jumping in. I'm posting because LK3 is a great guy and his comments need echoing. Too many younger guys think it's all about training hard and taking enough AAS to support your insanity.

The truth is that optimizing your recovery so that you can train again FASTER is the key. AAS are good for you....IF you take enough of the RIGHT anti-ox's to quench all the damage you self impose.

Recovery starts with the immune system, if you aren't recovered there first, you sure as hell won't start rebuilding muscle.

As someone who does more damage to his body than a bodybuilder does.....(sprinting, plyos, dynamic stuff, and lifting) I can tell you that AAS do not help with the sore muscles and joints. Only when I use the compounds LK3 mentions, can I beat up on myself DAILY, with no soreness whatsoever.

Also - with regard to vitamins/minerals/(normal stuff). They'll get you the best of what you genetically have. But Res,Curc,Ptero,Glut,and SOD will allow you to attain a higher level of performance in A HEALTHY way!

P.S. - I have 2 germ factories in my house (4 and 8 year old). Because of these compounds, I haven't been sick in 5 years. Anyone who knows what having small children at school is like, knows that this doesn't happen!

Ok where do we get em, how do
We take em, and how much do they cost?

I have always had a and renal fatigue type symptoms, so hope fully these will help.
Green tea and NAC and C are my main oxidants right now.
Assuming those injectables listed are expensive, I wonder if they can be he brewed?

now that is a great question!

SOD cost me $1-2 a week
Glut cost me 50cents a day
res, $35btl/1.5cc/wk= $5.25 a week
ptero, about the same
curc ( im running 400-500mg/wk so double that )

weekly total= 5.25+5.25+10.5+2+.5= $23.50 to not get sick, not get fat, keep cholesterol down, no joint pain... lol!

peptides are like 30bucks a week.
test, 20cts lol!

that is the basics. honestly this combo gives me similar results to 1-1.5g of aas per wk.

i also take, zinc, magt, potC,taurine, alanine, vit d, c complex, cicuss, ideb, rho, gse, stinging nettle,

These are all great choices. However, Im not able to tolerate the pain of resveratrol.

looks interesting any domestic places we can get these.. resveratrol, curcumin, pterostilbene, glutathione, superior oxide dismutase, b12 and b complex???

i have never heard that taking anti ox around trainng will inhibit growth. i can find no logic in that.

Biology isn't necessarily intuitive. Lots of the potent antioxidants like EGCG have been found to significantly decrease levels of transcriptional factors essential to skeletal muscle hypertrophy like COMT, ERK1, etc.

Now it could be that due to dosage and bioavailability your muscle tissue never actually hits the concentrations necessary to significantly inhibit protein synthesis, but if that is the case, then touting them for their direct effects on skeletal muscle is silly.

training is like one of your main areas creating damage and ros especailly since you probobly consume some calories around it, by adding anti ox in this window particularly you can increase your performance, and substantialy increase recovery time.

What you just said would be like pointing out that training dramatically increases protein breakdown in skeletal muscle without mentioning that the increase in protein synthesis more than compensates for this effect.

Training induces ROS. It is also an extremely potent potentiator of your endogenous defenses to ROS. If training resulted in a net increase in ROS and accompanying DNA damage, then exercise would reduce lifespan. The fact that the opposite occurs should tell us something.

I have known plenty of life extension folks who workout daily and have taken fucking immense dosages of potent anti-oxidants for years. And none of them look like they are on a gram+ of gear. Quite the opposite.

I am not saying these compounds aren't worth taking and they may have tremendous benefit for blood vessels, overall cardiovascular health, reduced cancer risk, immune function, and lots of other things which are way more important to me than a few pounds of muscle at my age.

But there is simply zero evidence in the scientific literaure or in epidemiogical data to support that more anti-oxidants = more muscle. It is amost entirely the opposite. Cultures which consume lots of potent anti-oxidants naturally tend to be physically smaller than their counterparts elsewhere, in vitro data shows reductions in protein synthesis signals, and in vivo human research in has consistently shown zero strength/hypertrophy gains in respons to high dose anti-oxidants.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131