advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Why use cjc w/o dac when cjc w/dac seems much better?

Thebigone

Kilo Klub Member
I'm curious as to why many of you like doing GHRP with CJC without dac several times per day when you could just use CJC with DAC and does your GHRP several times per day. You'll get the same effect but also the benefit of having CJC in your system all the time.

No DAC gives huge GH peaks which many people including myself feels to give better results. There's also less lethargy and bloat and also gives your pituitary a break.

Ok so cjc without dac gives bigger spikes and less bloat since it's not in you all the time. But if one is using mk677 wouldn't it make the most sense to use cjc with dac that way you never have to worry about timing ghrp/ghrh together as they are now both always in your system giving synergistic bursts of gh spikes 24/7

Ok so cjc without dac gives bigger spikes and less bloat since it's not in you all the time. But if one is using mk677 wouldn't it make the most sense to use cjc with dac that way you never have to worry about timing ghrp/ghrh together as they are now both always in your system giving synergistic bursts of gh spikes 24/7

CJC w/DAC & MK go well together, but you will have noticeable bloat & GH pulses throughout the day. The biggest deterrent is the water you will hold. MK can also make one quite lethargic. I like this combo in offseason.

CJC wo/DAC and a GHRP (IPAM & GHRP 2 are my choices) taken 2 to 3 times daily will give a blast of GH, not a smaller pulse. Much less bloat , if any at all.
I like CJC wo/DAC along with IPAM precontest. More of a task pinning multiple times, but less sides to speak of as well.

Hmmmm well I'm looking for very minimal bloat so maybe I will drop the cjc with dac to 1mg/ and the mk677 to 5mg every night. Then I'll do 2-3 shots per day with ghrp/cjc no dac.

Hmmmm well I'm looking for very minimal bloat so maybe I will drop the cjc with dac to 1mg/ and the mk677 to 5mg every night. Then I'll do 2-3 shots per day with ghrp/cjc no dac.

Yeah that's a good combo but MK677 always leaves me with an all day bloat. I found taking it pre bed with Ipam gives me the long GH pulse through the night and I wake up nice and tight still

No DAC gives huge GH peaks which many people including myself feels to give better results. There's also less lethargy and bloat and also gives your pituitary a break.

Exactly!!! :yeahthat:

Dac was the worst peptide I have used. About 8lbs of water weight and insulin resistance. never again.

The mod grf is perfect for me

Do you guys think some folks are just more prone to water retention than others?

I noticed a little water when I used it pre-contest, but not a ton.
And when I REALLY noticed it was when I shot it sub-q...that bitch would make about a 2" square of puffy fluid right where I injected (2.5mg Monday and Thursday) that would be almost gone just in time for the next shot!

When I shot it IM, no real problems.

What I DO notice with DAC is if I take it, say, before bed, I get flushed and hot and then about 30-45 minutes after I shoot it, I'm shitting my guts out.

When I take DAC pre-workout, I still get flushed, but no gastrointestinal fireworks!

Still...I really like DAC w/ Ipam...maybe next time I'll try plain old CJC w/ my Ipam and just do the multiple shots.

Last edited:
That localized bloat is because you didn't go deep enough subQ. It probably went into skin/fat and that wil always cause that reaction with anything you use even just plain bac water

I don't think so...5/8" slin pin, and CJC is the only thing that does it. Every time. Same pins, same depth...only variable is theCjC.

If I pin more than 200mcg with DAC , I get that localized swelling too. Each and every time with DAC, but never with anything else.

And for alot of people from a health stand point are more interested in the high GH peaks and not an abnormal raise of systemic IGF.

Then the question comes to why use CJC DAC over GH?

No dac is an amplifier for other ghrps.
I'm on
100mcg of it 3-4x a day with ghrp2 along with igf1 lr3. Hex is 100mcg in am 1 week on 1 week off.

Been on this for a week
Noticed
Numb arms and pumped hands. I look bigger, more hungry, and getting leaner by the day.

No dac is an amplifier for other ghrps.
I'm on
100mcg of it 3-4x a day with ghrp2 along with igf1 lr3. Hex is 100mcg in am 1 week on 1 week off.

Been on this for a week
Noticed
Numb arms and pumped hands. I look bigger, more hungry, and getting leaner by the day.

That's a nice stack. It sounds like you're getting all the right benefits/sides.

That's a nice stack. It sounds like you're getting all the right benefits/sides.

Yea man its great only problem I'm running into now is stomach issues from lr3. Gassy all the time and bloated.

It's prob also working really good for me since I'm in my early 20s so I got a ton of natty gh to pulse

And for alot of people from a health stand point are more interested in the high GH peaks and not an abnormal raise of systemic IGF.

Then the question comes to why use CJC DAC over GH?

When referring to health standpoint I assum u mean safe due to several pulses and igf spikes vs a continuous high igf all day like cjc with dac will do right? And as for GH it will increase igf all day as well so from s health standpoint it would be best to use fast acting peptides only and no GH

This is great info guys. Glad i came across this thread.

I've been planning to make a switch from 5iu day of chnse generics (thegreytop) to Mk677, with either ipam or ghrp-2 and some mod 1-29.

I have recently decided to help out a friend of mine as a rep for a new ppeptide he just started up about 4 months ago.

I will not state the name of the company or any more details because they are not YET s sponsor here but they will be soon. Right now they are just on some of the smaller boards as we all know advertising here on PM is for the big dogs and is not cheap but within the year I hope to see his add atthe top of the page :)

Anyways, again great info.

Respectfully,
Gh0st

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members